Deputy who killed cyclist while distracted by laptop will not face charges.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
Deputy who killed former Napster COO after drifting into the bike lane while distracted by his laptop will NOT face charges because he was answering a work-related email Mail Online

A deputy was paying attention to his laptop and not his driving, when he drifted into the bike lane and hit a cyclist.

He will not face charges because the email was work related. The cyclist died at the scene.

WTF????

He was sending an email and killed someone??? If the email was that damn important, PULL THE FUCK OVER!

Deputy who killed former Napster COO after drifting into the bike lane while distracted by his laptop will NOT face charges because he was answering a work-related email Mail Online

A deputy was paying attention to his laptop and not his driving, when he drifted into the bike lane and hit a cyclist.

He will not face charges because the email was work related. The cyclist died at the scene.

WTF????

He was sending an email and killed someone??? If the email was that damn important, PULL THE FUCK OVER!

How does 'he was texting legally' trump 'failure to control the vehicle at all times'?

:wtf:

I assume the lack of rioting because of this is due to the bicyclist being white. Thank god it was only a white person who died.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

WTF????

That prosecutor is corrupt as hell. Hopefully they both die painfully.

WTF????

That prosecutor is corrupt as hell. Hopefully they both die painfully.

I agree. This cop should be in jail.

I assume the lack of rioting because of this is due to the bicyclist being white. Thank god it was only a white person who died.

Then go start a riot if you are so appalled.

This isn't about race. It's about cops who deserve to die.

WTF????

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Since when is it legal to send an email while driving?

That is so terrible... So unbelieveble... I thought, the law is the same for everyone, but here we go, some people have privilleges to break the law and to be prosecuted for that... A human's life is less precious than an-email. Terrific!

Yeah, imagine how bad it would have been were the cyclist a black, lesbian, paraplegic, Hispanic ACORN activist?

I'm surprised that, for once, you're not praising a cop for the death of an unarmed civilian. Good job man :thup:

Even the tiniest bit of progress should be reinforced :clap2:

Libtards make EVERYTHING about their fucking ideology. Cant you just leave your talking points out of a subject ONE DAMNED TIME?

No, cops NEVER get special treatment!

Actually, they're pretty much above the law.

Were that true an officer would never get charged for killing a thug in self defense, but it happens all the time.

In this case the prosecutor certainly seems to think the cop is above the law.

And that prosecutor should be removed from office.

He and the cop should both be unemployed (at least until the cop was sentenced).

Forum List

Back