Comedian Joan Rivers in medical induced coma

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
You can stretch your skin and puff up what needs cosmetic puffing up but your heart is still 81 years old. She is a tough old babe but the latest operation might be her last.

You can stretch your skin and puff up what needs cosmetic puffing up but your heart is still 81 years old. She is a tough old babe but the latest operation might be her last.

And you can stop spamming the board when there are already multiple threads running about the same topic right here in current events, idiot.

Joan Rivers rushed to hospital US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Joan Rivers Now in Stable Condition after Cardiac Arrest US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Not All Is Lost Today Looks like Joan Rivers Is Going to Die US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yikes, these medically induced comas always seem to lead to people dying. Im no doctor, but I cant imagine a woman of her age has good odds of pulling out of this. I really hope she does though. Shes a great talent.

And you can stop spamming the board when there are already multiple threads running about the same topic right here in current events, idiot.

Joan Rivers Now in Stable Condition after Cardiac Arrest US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Not All Is Lost Today Looks like Joan Rivers Is Going to Die US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Scuse me shar(k)? attack. I didn't see the other posts. Is it a violation of the rules?

Scuse me shar(k)? attack. I didn't see the other posts. Is it a violation of the rules?

PM a mod about that.

I am not a mod.

Forum List

Back