Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good!

He was Speaker of the House during the G.W. Bush Administration and I despise that gluttonous, arrogant bastard. I hope he is convicted, sent to prison, and dies there.
Poor guy was 50 years ahead of his time. Today, the lib fags would dedicate a bathroom in his name.

Yeah, thanks to Libs this POS could declare he identifies with a woman and cruise on into the women's bathroom....even though little girls are obviously not preferred by this POS.

Good!

He was Speaker of the House during the G.W. Bush Administration and I despise that gluttonous, arrogant bastard. I hope he is convicted, sent to prison, and dies there.
Poor guy was 50 years ahead of his time. Today, the lib fags would dedicate a bathroom in his name.
So you support child molesters ,
Why am I not surprised.

Yeah, thanks to Libs this POS could declare he identifies with a woman and cruise on into the women's bathroom....even though little girls are obviously not preferred by this POS.
Are you thinking of using that defense some time?
Defense of / for what? If you are insinuating I would be using the women's rest room any time in the near future you are mistaken. Liberals obviously made this law to cover their own perverts' future exploits.

Good!

Why am I not surprised.
Daws draws the wrong conclusion from what is clearly written. No surprise to anyone.

Are you thinking of using that defense some time?
Defense of / for what? If you are insinuating I would be using the women's rest room any time in the near future you are mistaken. Liberals obviously made this law to cover their own perverts' future exploits.
No I didn't insinuate, I said it straight out .
As tightly wrapped and self righteous as you are anything is possible.
There are as many or more conservative perverts as liberal ones .
You might try not talking out your ass for a change.

Good!

Why am I not surprised.
Daws draws the wrong conclusion from what is clearly written. No surprise to anyone.
False ! It wouldn't surprise me if you did .
Hastert was not in any sense ahead of his time unless you include making teenage boys give him head.

Update: The child molester gets only 15 months in prison because of the statute of limitations.

I find it hilarious he is being convicted on provisions in the Patriot Act which he rammed through Congress. I remember telling people at the time that if they thought this Act would only be used against terrorists, they were pretty stupid.

Dennis Hastert gets 15 months in prison in hush money case - CNNPolitics.com

Oh, well. I guess the victims of his molesting can at least sue him for all he's worth.

Not that I condone fondling children, but I think the families should go fuck themselves at this point. They accepted hush money. To hell with any lawsuits or complaints about the statute of limitations.
Those are 2 separate issues (the families and the statute of limitations). I could care less how crooked the families are - that does not factor into how justice should be administered for this particular crime. Does matter in the for of civil suit but that is a different issue.

I would somewhat agree. But the thing is that it does factor in to how justice is met out inasmuch as accepting the hush money for so long is what allowed this to fly under the radar long enough for the statute of limitations to expire.

Update: The child molester gets only 15 months in prison because of the statute of limitations.

I find it hilarious he is being convicted on provisions in the Patriot Act which he rammed through Congress. I remember telling people at the time that if they thought this Act would only be used against terrorists, they were pretty stupid.

Dennis Hastert gets 15 months in prison in hush money case - CNNPolitics.com

Oh, well. I guess the victims of his molesting can at least sue him for all he's worth.

Not that I condone fondling children, but I think the families should go fuck themselves at this point. They accepted hush money. To hell with any lawsuits or complaints about the statute of limitations.
Those are 2 separate issues (the families and the statute of limitations). I could care less how crooked the families are - that does not factor into how justice should be administered for this particular crime. Does matter in the for of civil suit but that is a different issue.

I would somewhat agree. But the thing is that it does factor in to how justice is met out inasmuch as accepting the hush money for so long is what allowed this to fly under the radar long enough for the statute of limitations to expire.
Valid point - those that accepted the money certainly do not have much of a soap box to stand on.

I firmly believe that such a charge should not have a statute of limitations though. This particular charge does not warrant such. Accepting hush money should not be legal either but I do not know how I really feel about prosecuting a vic like this. Feels rather scummy.

Good!

Funny Republicans cry rape because bill Clinton used his power to get young women but don't mind trumps gold digger young wife.

And they don't ever seem to mind that Denny raped young boys.

Good!

Funny Republicans cry rape because bill Clinton used his power to get young women but don't mind trumps gold digger young wife.

dumbass_award.jpg

Good!

dumbass_award.jpg
Can we talk about Dennis hastert the pedophile for one day please? It's like the day after 9-11 you guys immediately wanted to bring up the USS Cole.

You guys have so many creeps no wonder trumps kicking the shit out of the best of the worse

In Alabama, they just refused to impeach the governor, who used state funds for his dalliances with his mistress.

The excuse of the Republicans? "It's not a crime to have a girlfriend."

Never minding that adultery technically is still a crime in Alabama, and that using state funds for it probably is a crime as well. The point is that, being how most of the Republican lawmakers in Alabama are probably sex criminals in some manner, they don't want to set a precedent that sex criminals should be removed from office.

In Alabama, they just refused to impeach the governor, who used state funds for his dalliances with his mistress.

The excuse of the Republicans? "It's not a crime to have a girlfriend."

Never minding that adultery technically is still a crime in Alabama, and that using state funds for it probably is a crime as well. The point is that, being how most of the Republican lawmakers in Alabama are probably sex criminals in some manner, they don't want to set a precedent that sex criminals should be removed from office.
It's different when they do it!

Do you know what I don't see. Republicans defending this guy like democrats defended Hillary showing up to ex-KKK member's funeral. Some people can say that this guy reformed himself and he did that in the past just like Clinton supporters who said Byrd is reformed and did it in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back