Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few threads already on this topic.

For the first time prosecutors have confirmed former House speaker Dennis Hastert paid hush-money to conceal sex abuse, according to court documents. As a teacher and coach at a suburban Chicago high school, he allegedly molested five boys.
Dennis Hastert paid $3.5 million to hush sexual abuse, say prosecutors

Conservative Christians pretty quiet about this....
Conservative Christians pretty quiet about this....

I'm sure that the con christers are upset since the light is shining on those peverts

Republican ex leader gets 15 months,,,,One more republican a serial molester
Seriously, way back in the day when he was speaker, didn't you think there was something a little off about the guy? I remembered reading he'd been some big HS wrestling coach, beloved in the community, and parleyed that into a career in politics, and thinking "there's some back story there."

Not that I care whom politicians literally screw. Child molesters are despicable, but I always had a difficult time thinking Denny's leanings were not known to anyone. I have sympathy for the woman who initially outed him, because her brother was one of his victims and died of aids.

I kind of wonder how many other republicans and democrats knew this guy was guilty. Maybe someone should widen their net and catch more people. Of course, this rule will only applies to republicans.
Well, they got Huma's weiner and Slick. Not that I care.

I just suspect Denny's preferences were known to at least some powerful people who let it go. And the old fart's been blackmailed for 30 years. Like I said, I'm sorry for the woman's loss of her brother to aids, but I sorta doubt Denny turned him to the dark side with a midnight bj. To me, it's more the abuse of power than sex.

A Republican got caught with his cock up little boys' asses, and his defenders rush to his aid, trying to deflect, deflect, deflect.

You should be screaming for his blood more than the lefties, retards. He is one of the fuckers helping to destroy the Republican brand, and so are you by defending him.
Just like they did with Josh Duggar.

Shoot him, like every other child molester should be

Exactly and I've just said the same thing on two other threads, these POS should be taken out and shot. This isn't a political issue and it's not a religious issue. These POS belong to all political persuasions and all religious and non-religious persuasions and all different sorts of professions.

True. He broke the law but we all know that if a democrat ever done this nothing would happen to him. I also think if he wasn't a republican no one would have cared. The whitehouse is probably on a which hunt for dirt on republican rivals.

Republicans are the real victims in this story. :lol:

It is unfair that some people can get away with shit because they belong to one political party or another. Here is a good example:

Lifelong democrat and KKK member.

Being a racist asshole isn't illegal, dumb bunny. Fucking children and paying them hush-hush money to cover up your foul deeds is, though. The fact you can't see the difference speaks to your overall intelligence.

Or the wisdom of keeping him away from children....if he can't make the distinction.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Shoot him, like every other child molester should be

Exactly and I've just said the same thing on two other threads, these POS should be taken out and shot. This isn't a political issue and it's not a religious issue. These POS belong to all political persuasions and all religious and non-religious persuasions and all different sorts of professions.
AND he was 2 heartbeats away from the presidency

True. He broke the law but we all know that if a democrat ever done this nothing would happen to him. I also think if he wasn't a republican no one would have cared. The whitehouse is probably on a which hunt for dirt on republican rivals.

It is unfair that some people can get away with shit because they belong to one political party or another. Here is a good example:

Being a racist asshole isn't illegal, dumb bunny. Fucking children and paying them hush-hush money to cover up your foul deeds is, though. The fact you can't see the difference speaks to your overall intelligence.

Or the wisdom of keeping him away from children....if he can't make the distinction.
He only got 15 months, that should have a minimum of 15 years.

I don't know what he was guilty of but there are different degrees of molestation as in touching, penetrating, innappropriate conduct, etc, etc. He may have been charged with one of the lesser offenses.
And yet you are shooting your mouth off (figuratively) about the topic.

Sick fuck should be shot, but let's not pretend that being a Republican had one thing to do with him being a sick fuck, or that there aren't sick fuck Democrats in the world.

He was the speaker of the house you dipshit... Third highest office...

You are saying the White House should ignore child abusers if the are GOP...

Classy guy...

I'm saying if he was a democrat nothing would have ever happened to him.

And you say that because you are a right wing nut job.

I don't think I ever said he shouldn't be convicted. I just said that the only reason why the left even cares is because it is a political rival. That is the only reason you care so drop the fake concern about molested children.

As opposed to Right Wing Nut Jobs like yourself- who don't even have fake concern about molested children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back