Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point I was making is that there is a double standard that goes on with the left because when republicans do something evil then they are rightfully punished for it but when democrats get caught doing the same thing then nothing happens. How can anyone live in a society where the fact that you belong to a poliltical party prevents you from being punished for molesting children. Many people have children (LOL) and may not feel comfortable with them being around democrats since they could be unpunished child molestors.

The point you are making is that you are a partisan idiot.

It doesn't matter whether a child molester is a Republican or a Democrat- they get prosecuted and sentenced the same- only partisan nut jobs like yourself imagine otherwise.

True. He broke the law but we all know that if a democrat ever done this nothing would happen to him. I also think if he wasn't a republican no one would have cared. The whitehouse is probably on a which hunt for dirt on republican rivals.

Republicans are the real victims in this story. :lol:

It is unfair that some people can get away with shit because they belong to one political party or another. Here is a good example:

Lifelong democrat and KKK member.

Being a racist asshole isn't illegal, dumb bunny. Fucking children and paying them hush-hush money to cover up your foul deeds is, though. The fact you can't see the difference speaks to your overall intelligence.

I don't think I ever said he shouldn't be convicted. I just said that the only reason why the left even cares is because it is a political rival. That is the only reason you care so drop the fake concern about molested children.

As opposed to Right Wing Nut Jobs like yourself- who don't even have fake concern about molested children.

Yeah I recall the Harvey Milk thread not long ago where you loons fell all over yourselves trying to defend the POS pederast

If he wasn't a republican no one would have even have been investigating him in the first place.

If you had any evidence for that insane claim, you wouldn't now come across as a person who's deliberately running interference for Republican criminals.

On the bright side, it doesn't seem possible that you can stoop any lower. You've hit rock bottom. Nowhere to go but up. Have you noticed that no other Republicans are down there in the mud with you? You're all alone in your depravity here.

If he was a democrat Obama would have covered for him as he did for the case of Byrd. He actually went to the funeral of Byrd.

Byrd was a criminal? Do tell. What crime was he convicted of?

I have yet to hear the phrase "democrats and republicans should be punished for molesting children".

I have yet to see you say that you object to child molesters- regardless of whether they are democrats or republicans.

Republicans are the real victims in this story. :lol:

It is unfair that some people can get away with shit because they belong to one political party or another. Here is a good example:

Being a racist asshole isn't illegal, dumb bunny. Fucking children and paying them hush-hush money to cover up your foul deeds is, though. The fact you can't see the difference speaks to your overall intelligence.

I don't think I ever said he shouldn't be convicted. I just said that the only reason why the left even cares is because it is a political rival. That is the only reason you care so drop the fake concern about molested children.

As opposed to Right Wing Nut Jobs like yourself- who don't even have fake concern about molested children.

Yeah I recall the Harvey Milk thread not long ago where you loons fell all over yourselves trying to defend the POS pederast

Who accused Milk of pederasty?
When was he arrested for pederasty?
When was he convicted?

Unlike the former leader of the GOP House- none of those things occurred with Milk. No accuser, no arrest, no conviction. Just rumors.

If he wasn't a republican no one would have even have been investigating him in the first place.

If you had any evidence for that insane claim, you wouldn't now come across as a person who's deliberately running interference for Republican criminals.

On the bright side, it doesn't seem possible that you can stoop any lower. You've hit rock bottom. Nowhere to go but up. Have you noticed that no other Republicans are down there in the mud with you? You're all alone in your depravity here.

If he was a democrat Obama would have covered for him as he did for the case of Byrd. He actually went to the funeral of Byrd.

Byrd was a criminal? Do tell. What crime was he convicted of?

There wouldn't be any evidence if no one ever investigated a prominent democrat for the same offense. .

Ah so the absence of any convictions of Democrats is your proof that Democrats are committing crimes.

Why are Democrats not calling for the arrest and conviction of Hillarey for for doing more than Gen Petrasus did?

Why are Conservatives so trying to deflect the conviction and sentencing of the GOP former leader of the House?

Who accused Milk of pederasty?
When was he arrested for pederasty?
When was he convicted?

Unlike the former leader of the GOP House- none of those things occurred with Milk. No accuser, no arrest, no conviction. Just rumors.

Don't mind Sassy She just spouts out pub idiocy

Republican ex leader gets 15 months,,,,One more republican a serial molester

True. He broke the law but we all know that if a democrat ever done this nothing would happen to him. I also think if he wasn't a republican no one would have cared. The whitehouse is probably on a which hunt for dirt on republican rivals.
You talking about Democrats like Weiner and Spitzer? They didn't break the law, but they sure got the bum's rush when it comes to elective office, unlike Vitter and Sanford.

You talking about Democrats like Weiner and Spitzer? They didn't break the law, but they sure got the bum's rush when it comes to elective office, unlike Vitter and Sanford.
Whats good for the repubs is not good for dems and the above is proof

15 months in jail !
when he get's out he'll be a new man , if he survives ,
child molesters are a favorite food in the big house.

Yep, if the word gets out that Hastert is a "shorteyes" (meaning he likes to molest children), his only way to make it through is to go into PC or solitary.

Even then, someone might still be able to get at him.

And it looks like he is getting off really easy.

Fuck him - he should burn but he won't. Sorry my ass - he is sorry that he was caught.

He is one of the reasons the GOP is such a fuckin mess. He helped the democrooks advance enough of their agenda to explode the debt, and alienate the voters. Rather than taking the donkey by the ears and dragging the mother fucker out to pasture he coddled it even as it was destroying shit.

On top of it he's a sick queer just like a lot of democrooks.

The guy is a pervert and should be in jail.

Now, would you have started this thread if he was a democrat? There are plenty of democrat perverts to choose from, why no thread on any of them?

we know the answer, its because you are a partisan asshole with the brains of a garden slug.

And it looks like he is getting off really easy.

Fuck him - he should burn but he won't. Sorry my ass - he is sorry that he was caught.

He is one of the reasons the GOP is such a fuckin mess. He helped the democrooks advance enough of their agenda to explode the debt, and alienate the voters. Rather than taking the donkey by the ears and dragging the mother fucker out to pasture he coddled it even as it was destroying shit.

On top of it he's a sick queer just like a lot of democrooks.

The guy is a pervert and should be in jail.

Now, would you have started this thread if he was a democrat? There are plenty of democrat perverts to choose from, why no thread on any of them?

we know the answer, its because you are a partisan asshole with the brains of a garden slug.
Responses like yours are rock solid evidence of just how fucked up republicans have become.

This isn't about 'party' but about 'pervert'. No party can attempt to take the ethical / moral high ground here and should not even try. Bottom line, a child molesting pervert has been indicted and will go to jail, as he deserves. Attempting to politicize it is an affront to the victims and the crime.

As to the question regarding what happened to the blackmailer, I read Hastert only gave him half the money then stopped paying. No charges, from what I have read, have been filed against the blackmailer.

Update: The child molester gets only 15 months in prison because of the statute of limitations.

I find it hilarious he is being convicted on provisions in the Patriot Act which he rammed through Congress. I remember telling people at the time that if they thought this Act would only be used against terrorists, they were pretty stupid.

Dennis Hastert gets 15 months in prison in hush money case - CNNPolitics.com

Oh, well. I guess the victims of his molesting can at least sue him for all he's worth.
Might be one of the few good things that come from the act. This guy should have been BBQ, not slapped on the wrist.

Prisoners do not like molesters though - might not be a very nice 15 months...

Update: The child molester gets only 15 months in prison because of the statute of limitations.

I find it hilarious he is being convicted on provisions in the Patriot Act which he rammed through Congress. I remember telling people at the time that if they thought this Act would only be used against terrorists, they were pretty stupid.

Oh, well. I guess the victims of his molesting can at least sue him for all he's worth.
Might be one of the few good things that come from the act. This guy should have been BBQ, not slapped on the wrist.

Prisoners do not like molesters though - might not be a very nice 15 months...
It will probably be a country club federal prison.

Hastert showed up for his sentencing in a wheelchair. Probably figured the judge would give him a lighter sentence if he looked like he's at death's door.

He was the speaker of the house you dipshit... Third highest office...

You are saying the White House should ignore child abusers if the are GOP...

Classy guy...

I'm saying if he was a democrat nothing would have ever happened to him.
Which is a lie. Do you think repeating it makes it truer?
I am not defending this piece of trash or super for that matter but I could not help it:

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused
"In April 1978, Richmond was arrested in Washington for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old boy. Richmond apologized for his actions, conceding he "made bad judgments involving my private life." In spite of a Democratic primary opponent's attempts to cash in on the headlines, Richmond easily won renomination and reelection. But his career came to an end four years later when, after pleading guilty to possession of marijuana and tax evasion – and amid allegations that he had his staff procure cocaine for him – he resigned his seat. "

Re-elected after trying to have sex with a 16 year old...

Some of the things that the political elite gets away with makes me want blood. The list in the above article is EXTENSIVE AS FUCK when you consider that congressmen are a very small number of people. Why so damn many? Apparently the power we allow them to have is corrupting as hell. Time to reign it in.

Not that I condone fondling children, but I think the families should go fuck themselves at this point. They accepted hush money. To hell with any lawsuits or complaints about the statute of limitations.
Those are 2 separate issues (the families and the statute of limitations). I could care less how crooked the families are - that does not factor into how justice should be administered for this particular crime. Does matter in the for of civil suit but that is a different issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back