Dems Went Around Congress To Feature Flukes' Testimony

Okay, PaulBot- here's where your logic fails.

My company pays for my insurance, but it's part of the compensation I get for working for them for 40 hours a week.

Most people do not want the government or the church or an insurance company or their employers involved in making their medical decisions for them. This is why this was always a loser issue for the GOP. From day one. They picked the wrong side in an unnecessary fight. Made more complicated by the fact that Limbaugh's behavior towards a sensible, well-spoken and likeable young woman was particularly vile.

Standing up for the contitution is never the wrong side.

She's seems likable.

She may also be an asshole to everyone she meets that doesn't agree with her. We just don't know.

She showed a lack of character by refusing to accept an apology. Laura Ingram accepted Ed Schultz' apology. That shows a kind heart and strong moral fiber. Forgiveness is a positive character trait.

I love it! :lol::lol::lol: No mention of Rush's lack of character....but this woman who is verbally insulted is AT FAULT and the BAD GUY because she doesn't accept an apology....such a heartfelt, sincere apology it was too. :lol::lol::lol:

This gets better and better, mudwhistle. Cloudcuckooland's got nothing on you.

Her character needs to be questioned. Rush Limbaugh was 100% correct for doing that. He was wrong to call her a slut though. He should have just called her a paid liar, and left it at that. Because that's exactly what she is.

This woman is clearly a paid ringer. And she's a liar as well. She can obviously afford her Contraception. She's just a typical immoral Democrat Woman. She wants the Government to force others to pay for her promiscuous sexual behavior. Just more Entitlement/Moocher B.S. Democrats are feeling very smug thinking they've won this battle, but they've actually lost. Most common sense-thinking Americans do not support Government forcing anyone to subsidize Citizens' personal sexual behavior. If anything, more insurance companies & employers will now take this issue to court. And guess what? They'll win. This whole Democrat-concocted 'controversy' will likely blow up in their faces eventually. This is not a Government issue. They should not be involved at all.

My company pays for my insurance, but it's part of the compensation I get for working for them for 40 hours a week.

Most people do not want the government or the church or an insurance company or their employers involved in making their medical decisions for them. This is why this was always a loser issue for the GOP. From day one. They picked the wrong side in an unnecessary fight. Made more complicated by the fact that Limbaugh's behavior towards a sensible, well-spoken and likeable young woman was particularly vile.

The GOP didn't create or pick this issue/fight.
Then, why did they refuse allowing her to participate in the original-hearing?

It surely did make them appear the pussies most people see them.....being that intimidated
339.gif
by ONE WOMAN!!!!

532.gif

The GOP didn't create or pick this issue/fight. This was a completely Democrat-concocted faux 'controversy.' This is not a Government issue. They shouldn't be involved. And despite what Democrats and the MSM are sayng, they have not won on this issue. Most common sense-thinking Americans do not support the Government forcing others to pay for individual Citizens' personal sexual behavior. The Government needs to get out of the bedroom once and for all.

So does the church. And insurance companies.

Sorry. Loser issue.

No one should be forced to subsidize Citizens' personal sexual behavior.
You mean, like, every employee in any one company's health-insurance plan?????

:eusa_eh:

I started this thread because I wanted everyone to see what the Democrats did....what they are doing.

If you like it when your government representatives act like spoiled brats instead of adults then don't start complaining about how our federal government doesn't work anymore. This is why.

These are the kind of stunts Democrats and the White House are pulling on the GOP. When the cameras are off Obama storms out of meetings with Republicans and with world leaders he doesn't like. If we could see what they were doing few of us would think it was worthy of the positions they hold.

In this kind of environment nothing can get accomplished, yet the Democrats claim it's the GOP that's being uncooperative. This proves it's the Democrats are the problem.

I'm just wondering why so many can't see this.

No, you started this thread to make the Democrats look like they did something sneaky and underhanded. They didn't...and your thread now makes it look like the Republicans were fools. Now you complain. It's your own thread. It backfired on you just like Rush's comments backfired on him.

This thread is doing pretty much what it was designed to do.

Each person gets what they want out of this thread.

If you believe the ends justify the means then your thoughts are in line with the left.

If you believe that government should be beyond reproach, that it should set a good example for the rest of us and should be accountable to the people of this country then you're in line with the right.

I think you're guilty of having low expectations from government.

Last edited:
Both parties are acting as though there is no middle ground between them. That's what I see from here. Both parties used to work together in times of strife but not now.

I started this thread because I wanted everyone to see what the Democrats did....what they are doing.

If you like it when your government representatives act like spoiled brats instead of adults then don't start complaining about how our federal government doesn't work anymore. This is why.

These are the kind of stunts Democrats and the White House are pulling on the GOP. When the cameras are off Obama storms out of meetings with Republicans and with world leaders he doesn't like. If we could see what they were doing few of us would think it was worthy of the positions they hold.

In this kind of environment nothing can get accomplished, yet the Democrats claim it's the GOP that's being uncooperative. This proves it's the Democrats are the problem.

I'm just wondering why so many can't see this.

No, you started this thread to make the Democrats look like they did something sneaky and underhanded. They didn't...and your thread now makes it look like the Republicans were fools. Now you complain. It's your own thread. It backfired on you just like Rush's comments backfired on him.

If you believe the ends justify the means then your thoughts are in line with the left.

If you believe that government should beyond reproach, that it should set a good example for the rest of us and should be accountable to the people of this country then you're in line with the right.

Ya...that's why the "right" has the lowest public approval of all politicians in our countries history. You truly are a laughable little scamp!:lol:

Standing up for the contitution is never the wrong side.

She's seems likable.

She may also be an asshole to everyone she meets that doesn't agree with her. We just don't know.

She showed a lack of character by refusing to accept an apology. Laura Ingram accepted Ed Schultz' apology. That shows a kind heart and strong moral fiber. Forgiveness is a positive character trait.

I love it! :lol::lol::lol: No mention of Rush's lack of character....but this woman who is verbally insulted is AT FAULT and the BAD GUY because she doesn't accept an apology....such a heartfelt, sincere apology it was too. :lol::lol::lol:

This gets better and better, mudwhistle. Cloudcuckooland's got nothing on you.

We were talking about Fluke.

If you want me to end every post with "Rush is a crass big-mouthed oinker" that's a bit much to ask.

If you believe that government should beyond reproach, that it should set a good example for the rest of us and should be accountable to the people of this country then you're in line with the right.

Ya...that's why the "right" has the lowest public approval of all politicians in our countries history. You truly are a laughable little scamp!:lol:

Forgive me for having high expectations from Washington.

I know it's not cool to expect our politicians to do their jobs with integrity these days, but that is my choice.

Problem is the left is the side that insists on making a mockery of our system of government.

Why not let Fluke speak at the Oversight committee hearing?
Because it wasn't about contraception.
It was about the 1st amendment.
The Democratic women tried to make the meeting about womans health and it wasn't.
Rep. Carolyn Maloney and Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton tried to break the committee rules and wanted her to testify 24 hrs before the meeting. The rules are, you need to submit 3 days in advance for the hearing.
Rep. Darrell Issa told them that she could not testify because the meeting wasn't about contraception. Then he told them they could have their own meeting and make it about contraception.
For once a Republican had some backbone and stood up to the Dem's and did not back down.
The Democratic women got up and walked out because they couldn't get their own way. They acted and looked like spoiled rotten children because the could not make that meeting into a womans health issue.
The Dem's once again show themselves for the - my way only attitude.
They want all insurance providers to pay for contraception and they have to do it with deception and lies in order to do it.
Then they do the same old routine like they do with everything of "It's a war on Women" .

Last edited:
Why not let Fluke speak at the Oversight committee hearing?
Because it wasn't about contraception.
It was about the 1st amendment.
The Democratic women tried to make the meeting about womans health and it wasn't.
Rep. Carolyn Maloney and Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton tried to break the committee rules and wanted her to testify 24 hrs before the meeting. The rules are, you need to submit 3 days in advance for the hearing.
Rep. Darrell Issa told them that she could not testify because the meeting wasn't about contraception. Then he told them they could have their own meeting and make it about contraception.
For once a Republican had some backbone and stood up to the Dem's and did not back down.
The Democratic women got up and walked out because they couldn't get their own way. They acted and looked like spoiled rotten children because the could not make that meeting into a womans health issue.
The Dem's once again show themselves for the - my way only attitude.
They want all insurance providers to pay for contraception and they have to do it with deception and lies in order to do it.
Then they do the same old routine like they do with everything of "It's a war on Women" .

The willing press covered the speech like it was part of the hearing when it was not.

Lying to the public in the process.

It's kind of funny that libs here think this is a winner for them.

Obama has made his inability to work with congress the centerpiece of his campaign. Now we know why he can't work with them.....and it's not because of Republicans like he claims.

Last edited:

Obama has made his inability to work with congress the centerpiece of his campaign. Now we know why he can't work with them.....and it's not because of Republicans like he claims.

It's kind of funny that you think it's Libs' fault that your Republicans stepped in it.

Last edited:

It's kind of funny that you think it's Libs' fault that your Republicans stepped in it.

OK..I will admit that once in a while I step in my dogs poop..and I get angry and yell at them... :eek: Sorry....

But then I give em a nice scratch on the back and they lick me on the face and all is well again...:lol:

Well, right now El Rushbo is saying it's Obama's fault he said what he said and since Muddy admits to listening to the Porky one 5 days a week, it shouldn't be surprising.

:D

Forum List

Back