Dems Went Around Congress To Feature Flukes' Testimony

It's kind of funny that libs here think this is a winner for them.

Obama has made his inability to work with congress the centerpiece of his campaign. Now we know why he can't work with them.....and it's not because of Republicans like he claims.

It's kind of funny that you think it's Libs' fault that your Republicans stepped in it.

Well, right now El Rushbo is saying it's Obama's fault he said what he said and since Muddy admits to listening to the Porky one 5 days a week, it shouldn't be surprising.

:D
Since I listen to him and it's clear you don't I can say with ultimate certainty that you are lying.

Knowledge is power.

Obama has made his inability to work with congress the centerpiece of his campaign. Now we know why he can't work with them.....and it's not because of Republicans like he claims.

It's kind of funny that you think it's Libs' fault that your Republicans stepped in it.

The Republicans could treat them like the spoiled brats they are, they could exclude them from the process entirely, go behind closed doors the way the Dems did with the Affordable Health Care Act, but the Dems would get the media to accuse them of acting unfair, secretive, nasty, against solving problems, mean-spirited, and hateful.

The Republicans have a tough job dealing with folks that can't be trusted to complete the simplest functions. Politics is more important to them than doing the job they were sent to Washington to do. And because they don't fear paying a price in the media they are downright giddy about the trouble they've caused. After all, they can always blame it on the GOP and you and others on the left continue to say nothing except to defend it.

It's pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
It has become clear that the GOP cannot trust the Democrats. They're constantly pulling these stunts.

How can anyone maintain their sanity in the Capital building with these shenanigans going on.

I would seriously kick somebody's ass. That's why I'd never make a good politician.
I haven't trusted the Democrats in decades.

Just keep talking Mud. I really like what you are saying. I wish you could express yourself on a national radio program. I am sure that would turn a couple of red states blue in November.

It's clear you like a dishonest Mickey Mouse government.

We'll see if the rest of America is as stupid as you are.
Enough of America was stupid enough that we elected a goddamned Marxist to be our President and he immediately started campaigning for a second term while his asshole assistants wrote bills to rape the American public and destroy the US economy.

I started this thread because I wanted everyone to see what the Democrats did....what they are doing.

If you like it when your government representatives act like spoiled brats instead of adults then don't start complaining about how our federal government doesn't work anymore. This is why.

These are the kind of stunts Democrats and the White House are pulling on the GOP. When the cameras are off Obama storms out of meetings with Republicans and with world leaders he doesn't like. If we could see what they were doing few of us would think it was worthy of the positions they hold.

In this kind of environment nothing can get accomplished, yet the Democrats claim it's the GOP that's being uncooperative. This proves it's the Democrats are the problem.

I'm just wondering why so many can't see this.
I saw it right after Nancy Pelosi became Speaker of the House. What a goddamned turd she is...locking out the Republicans...turning off the lights...and that useless fucking Harry Reid...sitting on Republican bills by sending them to committees in the Senate where they die waiting...

Yes, my friend...the Democrats are giving us all a good fucking. Bigger government, higher taxes, more people enslaved by the government...we are being turned into a Marxist state...by the fucking Marxist President that WE ELECTED!

If we don't drop his Marxist ass in November, you can kiss the ass of the Free Republic of the United States of America good-fuckin-bye! It will no longer be the land of the free or the home of the brave. Free meek people will become slaves to mother government...brave people will be shot.

Fuck Obama!

Fuck Marxism!

It has become clear that the GOP cannot trust the Democrats. They're constantly pulling these stunts.

How can anyone maintain their sanity in the Capital building with these shenanigans going on.

I would seriously kick somebody's ass. That's why I'd never make a good politician.
I haven't trusted the Democrats in decades.

It's clear you like a dishonest Mickey Mouse government.

We'll see if the rest of America is as stupid as you are.
Enough of America was stupid enough that we elected a goddamned Marxist to be our President and he immediately started campaigning for a second term while his asshole assistants wrote bills to rape the American public and destroy the US economy.

I started this thread because I wanted everyone to see what the Democrats did....what they are doing.

If you like it when your government representatives act like spoiled brats instead of adults then don't start complaining about how our federal government doesn't work anymore. This is why.

These are the kind of stunts Democrats and the White House are pulling on the GOP. When the cameras are off Obama storms out of meetings with Republicans and with world leaders he doesn't like. If we could see what they were doing few of us would think it was worthy of the positions they hold.

In this kind of environment nothing can get accomplished, yet the Democrats claim it's the GOP that's being uncooperative. This proves it's the Democrats are the problem.

I'm just wondering why so many can't see this.
I saw it right after Nancy Pelosi became Speaker of the House. What a goddamned turd she is...locking out the Republicans...turning off the lights...and that useless fucking Harry Reid...sitting on Republican bills by sending them to committees in the Senate where they die waiting...

Yes, my friend...the Democrats are giving us all a good fucking. Bigger government, higher taxes, more people enslaved by the government...we are being turned into a Marxist state...by the fucking Marxist President that WE ELECTED!

If we don't drop his Marxist ass in November, you can kiss the ass of the Free Republic of the United States of America good-fuckin-bye! It will no longer be the land of the free or the home of the brave. Free meek people will become slaves to mother government...brave people will be shot.

Fuck Obama!

Fuck Marxism!

Don't mince words......say what you really mean.

[
They should decide that for themselves. It's not a Government issue. No one should be forced to subsidize Citizens' personal sexual behavior. That's their own personal responsibility. But like i said, i don't think it's as much a loser issue as many would think. The Government has clearly over-stepped on this stuff. The People do not support it.

Actually, the people are just fine with it.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.popeater.com/media/2010/06/1275571931349.jpg

Nearly two-thirds of Americans favor President Barack Obama's policy requiring birth control coverage for female employees, including clear majorities of Roman Catholic, Protestant evangelical and independent voters, a poll showed on Thursday.

A Kaiser Family Foundation survey of 1,500 adults showed public opinion breaking more strongly according to party affiliation than gender on contraceptives, with 83 percent of Democrats, 62 percent of independents and 42 percent of Republicans favoring the policy.

Standing up for the contitution is never the wrong side.

She's seems likable.

She may also be an asshole to everyone she meets that doesn't agree with her. We just don't know.

She showed a lack of character by refusing to accept an apology. Laura Ingram accepted Ed Schultz' apology. That shows a kind heart and strong moral fiber. Forgiveness is a positive character trait.

Ed Schultz said one bad word. Rush went on maniacal rants against this woman for three days, and didn't apologize until he lost millions in sponsorships.

This isn't a constitutional issue, guy. Not really.

It's an issue of contract law. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nothing is keeping the Catholic Church from practicing its backwards, uptight superstitions.

They just can't inflict them on people who work for them.

It's even funnier that you think the fact that Democrats are a a bunch of sleazy, lying, no-good, scum bag weasels is the fault of Republicans.

The bottom line is that it was a sleazy propaganda stunt and the Democrats are the ones responsible.

OK..I will admit that once in a while I step in my dogs poop..and I get angry and yell at them... :eek: Sorry....

But then I give em a nice scratch on the back and they lick me on the face and all is well again...:lol:

It's refreshing to see a lib admit that Fluke's testimony is a malodorous pile of shit.

Standing up for the contitution is never the wrong side.

She's seems likable.

She may also be an asshole to everyone she meets that doesn't agree with her. We just don't know.

She showed a lack of character by refusing to accept an apology. Laura Ingram accepted Ed Schultz' apology. That shows a kind heart and strong moral fiber. Forgiveness is a positive character trait.

Ed Schultz said one bad word. Rush went on maniacal rants against this woman for three days, and didn't apologize until he lost millions in sponsorships.

This isn't a constitutional issue, guy. Not really.

It's an issue of contract law. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nothing is keeping the Catholic Church from practicing its backwards, uptight superstitions.

They just can't inflict them on people who work for them.

Actually they can if they want to. The folks that work for them can always get another job. However the laws Obama is forcing on the church give them no choice in the matter.

Actually I don't see any difference between what Rush said and what Schultz said.

The difference is the reaction from the left, the President, and Fluke herself.

Fluke chose not to accept the apology and she has a right to be that way, but I think that shows a lack of character. Perhaps what Rush said about her was correct, he just used the wrong words in expressing it.

Last edited:
Actually they can if they want to. The folks that work for them can always get another job. However the laws Obama is forcing on the church give them no choice in the matter.

Actually I don't see any difference between what Rush said and what Schultz said.

Fluke chose not to accept the apology and she has a right to be that way, but I think that shows a lack of character. Perhaps what Rush said about her was correct, he just used the wrong words in expressing it.

I don't have daughters, but if this fat slug called one of my neices a slut, the guy would need a lot more than Oxycotin for what ailed him.

Sorry. Church has to obey the law, just like everyone else. Go shop your superstitions to the paying suckers on Sunday Morning.

I think we should revoke their tax exempt status and apply the consumer fraud laws to them while we are at it.

I don't have daughters, but if this fat slug called one of my neices a slut, the guy would need a lot more than Oxycotin for what ailed him.

Sorry. Church has to obey the law, just like everyone else. Go shop your superstitions to the paying suckers on Sunday Morning.

I think we should revoke their tax exempt status and apply the consumer fraud laws to them while we are at it.

You're an imbecile. Congress also has to obey the law, which means respecting the Constitution. The First Amendment bars Congress from making laws that interfere with the right to practice your religion.

That's the law.

I think we should apply consumer fraud laws to politicians. Every Democrat would be in prison for life if we did that.

Well, he didn't call your female relatives anything, so till he does STFU.

And everyone in this country has rights and expressed freedoms. It's against the law for the government to step all over them.

You're an imbecile. Congress also has to obey the law, which means respecting the Constitution. The First Amendment bars Congress from making laws that interfere with the right to practice your religion.

That's the law.

I think we should apply consumer fraud laws to politicians. Every Democrat would be in prison for life if we did that.

So would every Republican, for that matter.

However, your interpretation of the constitution is wrong.

If the law applies equally to everyone, the Church has to obey it like everyone else does.

Well, he didn't call your female relatives anything, so till he does STFU.

And everyone in this country has rights and expressed freedoms. It's against the law for the government to step all over them.

True enough. If Fat Boy wants to stand on a soap box and scream "slut" all day, he's welcome to.

When he's using the airwaves the rest of us own, he's held to a standard.

But no one was talking about taking him off the air. Just putting him out of business.

And the thing is, I have nothing against Rush, per se. I have a real problem with how he and Olberman and Madcow and Beck sully the process with dishonest arguments.

That's the law.

So would every Republican, for that matter.

However, your interpretation of the constitution is wrong.

If the law applies equally to everyone, the Church has to obey it like everyone else does.

The law is unconstitutional because absolute equality is not a guarantee. If it was then blacks wouldn't have Affirmative Action.

This is just one more nail in the coffin of the Affordable Health Care Act.

That's the law.

Sounds like Sharia Law to me. No thanks.

The law is unconstitutional because absolute equality is not a guarantee. If it was then blacks wouldn't have Affirmative Action.

This is just one more nail in the coffin of the Affordable Health Care Act.

Guy, 63% are for Obama's new rules. The Supreme Court has upheld the right to Birth Control for years.

Frankly, I just don't know why you are going hysterical about this at all. When AHCA was being debated, our Corporate guys were saying how this was going to be the end of the world as we know it, but when it passed, the big change.

People can keep their kids on until they are 26. Which I think applied to maybe two people in the whole plant.

Now, there might have been a "religious freedom" argument to be made, but that was blown out of the water the minute Fat Boy started screaming "slut".

LOL. You wingnuts got a serious asskicking with the dumb comments you have made concerning women. You will pay in a big way come 6Nov12.

I know you can do something dumber for an encore. Don't have any idea what that would be, but I am sure you will not disappoint me.
No one got an 'asskicking' but rather an education as further evidence NEVER to trust the left, and the Republicans should cease 'reaching across the aisle'.

Forum List

Back