Dems Went Around Congress To Feature Flukes' Testimony

This woman is clearly a paid ringer. And she's a liar as well. She can obviously afford her Contraception. She's just a typical immoral Democrat Woman. She wants the Government to force others to pay for her promiscuous sexual behavior. Just more Entitlement/Moocher B.S. Democrats are feeling very smug thinking they've won this battle, but they've actually lost. Most common sense-thinking Americans do not support Government forcing anyone to subsidize Citizens' personal sexual behavior. If anything, more insurance companies & employers will now take this issue to court. And guess what? They'll win. This whole Democrat-concocted 'controversy' will likely blow up in their faces eventually. This is not a Government issue. They should not be involved at all.

Ya think? :lol:

Nothin gets by you Paulbots does it?

You ARE the clever ones!

That all ya got Obama-Bot? I don't even think a reboot will save you. :lol:

Save me from what? I can't agree with you either? Touchy little fuck ain't ya..:lol:

Just keep talking Mud. I really like what you are saying. I wish you could express yourself on a national radio program. I am sure that would turn a couple of red states blue in November.

You must think all woman are stupid enough to fall for this sleazy Democrat shit.

I think the Republicans picked the wrong side of this issue and dug themselves in deeper with Limbaugh's comments.

Here's the ugly little secret. Modren society is built on contraception. Women use birth control so they can finish their education and hold jobs until they are ready to have a family.

This is actually at least partially the GOP's fault. They are the ones who supported getting rid of unions and union wages. They are the ones who supported right to work, opposed the minimum wage, suppported trade treaties that moved the good manufacturing jobs overseas. Liberal support of feminism's message that career was more important than family (it isn't) and regulations didn't help either. So both parties are to blame.

In short, they forced women into the work place who would have probably been happier staying at home.

These women are not "sluts" or "prostitutes", they are just trying to get by in a difficult world.

So if you are a working woman who is putting off having a baby until after college or after a few years on the job, and this fat asshole making 50 million a year is calling you a slut or a prostitute because you use birth control, sorry, it's just the wrong message.

Seriously, am I like the last sane Republican?

This woman is clearly a paid ringer. And she's a liar as well. She can obviously afford her Contraception. She's just a typical immoral Democrat Woman. She wants the Government to force others to pay for her promiscuous sexual behavior. Just more Entitlement/Moocher B.S. Democrats are feeling very smug thinking they've won this battle, but they've actually lost. Most common sense-thinking Americans do not support Government forcing anyone to subsidize Citizens' personal sexual behavior. If anything, more insurance companies & employers will now take this issue to court. And guess what? They'll win. This whole Democrat-concocted 'controversy' will likely blow up in their faces eventually. This is not a Government issue. They should not be involved at all.

Okay, PaulBot- here's where your logic fails.

My company pays for my insurance, but it's part of the compensation I get for working for them for 40 hours a week.

Most people do not want the government or the church or an insurance company or their employers involved in making their medical decisions for them. This is why this was always a loser issue for the GOP. From day one. They picked the wrong side in an unnecessary fight. Made more complicated by the fact that Limbaugh's behavior towards a sensible, well-spoken and likeable young woman was particularly vile.

The GOP didn't create or pick this issue/fight. This was a completely Democrat-concocted faux 'controversy.' This is not a Government issue. They shouldn't be involved. And despite what Democrats and the MSM are sayng, they have not won on this issue. Most common sense-thinking Americans do not support the Government forcing others to pay for individual Citizens' personal sexual behavior. The Government needs to get out of the bedroom once and for all.

Just keep talking Mud. I really like what you are saying. I wish you could express yourself on a national radio program. I am sure that would turn a couple of red states blue in November.

You must think all woman are stupid enough to fall for this sleazy Democrat shit.

Obviously the major media and Rush's advertisers fell for it. Bottom line..It worked.

The major media are nothing more than DNC propaganda organs. They participated in the fraud. Rush's sponsors only care about public perception, whether it's justified or not.

My company pays for my insurance, but it's part of the compensation I get for working for them for 40 hours a week.

Most people do not want the government or the church or an insurance company or their employers involved in making their medical decisions for them. This is why this was always a loser issue for the GOP. From day one. They picked the wrong side in an unnecessary fight. Made more complicated by the fact that Limbaugh's behavior towards a sensible, well-spoken and likeable young woman was particularly vile.

The GOP didn't create or pick this issue/fight. This was a completely Democrat-concocted faux 'controversy.' This is not a Government issue. They shouldn't be involved. And despite what Democrats and the MSM are sayng, they have not won on this issue. Most common sense-thinking Americans do not support the Government forcing others to pay for individual Citizens' personal sexual behavior. The Government needs to get out of the bedroom once and for all.

So does the church. And insurance companies.

Sorry. Loser issue.

That all ya got Obama-Bot? I don't even think a reboot will save you. :lol:

Save me from what? I can't agree with you either? Touchy little fuck ain't ya..:lol:

STFU and reboot you Obama-Bot dummy. :)

STFU? Not in this life Sparky..I'm havin too much fun. You babies just don't appreciate a well played game. Obama had nothing to do with it. Me an Obamabot? You are an idiot. I almost shot my television when I saw his little speach at AIPAC.

So does the church. And insurance companies.

Sorry. Loser issue.

They should decide that for themselves. It's not a Government issue. No one should be forced to subsidize Citizens' personal sexual behavior. That's their own personal responsibility. But like i said, i don't think it's as much a loser issue as many would think. The Government has clearly over-stepped on this stuff. The People do not support it.

When you're losing the argument, change the subject. The dems were getting whacked on the freedom of religion thing, so they changed the subject. BFD, nobody's going to care about this, it'll blow over fairly soon.

What's bothering me though is the question of "what's next"? Today it's free contraceptives, what'll it be tomorrow, free breast exams, free cholesterol checks, free this free that. I wish democrats could understand that nothing is free, somebody is going to pay for it in some way.

Today it's free contraceptives, what'll it be tomorrow, free breast exams, free cholesterol checks, free this free that.

The republicans were wrong to try and exclude a "coverage" that is basic for women's health - within their health insurance policy they are "paying" a premium for.

Free boob jobs, free botox, free face lifts, free lipo.

Her big issue isn't contraceptives, it's free sex change operations.

Sounds a bit like you're talking about the Teabagger caucus in the House, actually.

When has the Tea Party acted like this? Ever.

Btw, calling someone a teabagger is no different from calling them ball-sucking homos.

And the Tea Party cannot caucus in the House because they don't have the power. The Republican establishment is still in control and they aren't on the side of the Tea Party.

Oh, spare me, wingnut. The House majority which was swept into power by the TEABAGGERS have acted like the biggest bunch of spoiled brats to ever get a seat at the table of power in this country. Thankfully, it looks like the rest of the country sees that, too.

Btw, this isn't the Dems' fault, either:

John Boehner, Eric Cantor call ?truce? - Jake Sherman and John Bresnahan - POLITICO.com

They might have thier own power struggle brewing soon.

We can only guess why you insist on being an idiot..............................

Government - Interest Expense on the Debt Outstanding

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding – Annual

STFU and reboot you Obama-Bot dummy. :)

STFU? Not in this life Sparky..I'm havin too much fun. You babies just don't appreciate a well played game. Obama had nothing to do with it. Me an Obamabot? You are an idiot. I almost shot my television when I saw his little speach at AIPAC.

Still babbling? Yeah seriously, just STFU. You're a frivolous little pissant. You believe in nothing, therefore you stand for nothing. And that makes you even worse than a deranged Obama-Bot. You are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold. You're a spineless idiot. Have a nice day though. :)

Last edited:
You don't think her "looks" were exactly what they were supposed to be for this appearance? Consider your response. That is exactly what they were looking for idiot. She looks VERY un-slutty... buisness like.. studious. If she looked like a primped up beauty queen the "slut" tag would have probably stuck. Obviously in the wake of the gauntlet thrown down by those that asked the question "where are the women?" she was a perfect choice and had she not looked very "average" and non-threatening to the average woman she would not have elicited so mœuch immediate support among half of the voting public..other average women.

This is the left's vison of what a woman should be.

It is not what your average woman is.

You have let this go completely over your head.

The whole thing was a setup. The Democrats broke their own rules to get this woman in front of the cameras. They knew what they were doing and they knew it was dishonest......and you like the fact that they were dishonest. You're probably proud of them, but I bet you're one of those folks that has a low opinion of congress.

You have always been an idiot with thin skin. That's why I called you an idiot. If I had not you would have seen that I agreed totally that it was a setup. My opinion of congress has nothing to do with my interest in this topic. I'm a mechanic...I appreciate a good setup..an artistic ambush is interesting to me. Nuts and bolts.. Consider the results. It's like watching a good chess match. Dishonesty in WASHINGTON??? No way!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've mistaken me for somebody else.

Playing games, lying, using deception, is something you admire. This explains your support for Democrats. You like flawed candidates. This is why the left produces this type of leader. Someone who isn't honest, can't be honest, is encouraged not to be honest.

Last edited:
I started this thread because I wanted everyone to see what the Democrats did....what they are doing.

If you like it when your government representatives act like spoiled brats instead of adults then don't start complaining about how our federal government doesn't work anymore. This is why.

These are the kind of stunts Democrats and the White House are pulling on the GOP. When the cameras are off Obama storms out of meetings with Republicans and with world leaders he doesn't like. If we could see what they were doing few of us would think it was worthy of the positions they hold.

In this kind of environment nothing can get accomplished, yet the Democrats claim it's the GOP that's being uncooperative. This proves it's the Democrats are the problem.

I'm just wondering why so many can't see this.

No, you started this thread to make the Democrats look like they did something sneaky and underhanded. They didn't...and your thread now makes it look like the Republicans were fools. Now you complain. It's your own thread. It backfired on you just like Rush's comments backfired on him.

The republicans were wrong to try and exclude a "coverage" that is basic for women's health - within their health insurance policy they are "paying" a premium for.

Forcing a church to provide it is a violation of the First Amendment, nimrod.
That's not what's happening, Skippy.

106.gif

The whole thing was a setup. The Democrats broke their own rules to get this woman in front of the cameras. They knew what they were doing and they knew it was dishonest......and you like the fact that they were dishonest. You're probably proud of them, but I bet you're one of those folks that has a low opinion of congress.

You have always been an idiot with thin skin. That's why I called you an idiot. If I had not you would have seen that I agreed totally that it was a setup. My opinion of congress has nothing to do with my interest in this topic. I'm a mechanic...I appreciate a good setup..an artistic ambush is interesting to me. Nuts and bolts.. Consider the results. It's like watching a good chess match. Dishonesty in WASHINGTON??? No way!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Playing games, lying, using deception, is something you admire. This explains your support for Democrats. You like flawed candidates. This is why the left produces this type of leader. Someone who isn't honest, can't be honest, is encouraged not to be honest.

See, this is the interesting part. When the Republicans step in it, of their OWN volition.....suddenly it's the fault of the Democrats for "playing games, lying, using deception". Do you think Conservatives like yourself, Rush, and those others whining about this will EVER take responsibility for your own screwups?

That poster is a spineless jellyfish. He or she believes in nothing, therefore stands for nothing. He or she is like lukewarm water, runs neither hot nor cold. Those kind of people can never be trusted. It is what it is.

Last edited:

Standing up for the contitution is never the wrong side.

She's seems likable.

She may also be an asshole to everyone she meets that doesn't agree with her. We just don't know.

She showed a lack of character by refusing to accept an apology. Laura Ingram accepted Ed Schultz' apology. That shows a kind heart and strong moral fiber. Forgiveness is a positive character trait.

I think the Republicans picked the wrong side of this issue and dug themselves in deeper with Limbaugh's comments.

Here's the ugly little secret. Modren society is built on contraception. Women use birth control so they can finish their education and hold jobs until they are ready to have a family.

This is actually at least partially the GOP's fault. They are the ones who supported getting rid of unions and union wages. They are the ones who supported right to work, opposed the minimum wage, suppported trade treaties that moved the good manufacturing jobs overseas. Liberal support of feminism's message that career was more important than family...

You mean "..feminist's message.."?? Doesn't really matter. You're just repeating "conservative"-bullshit/propaganda, anyhow?

The whole feminist-movement was all about Choice; pretty-much SOP for any dude, back then....and, ever-since, as always.

Much like Racism, in-general, all the objection about women being treated fairly, in the workplace, was no different than allowing Blacks to advance (outta more-menial tasks; occupation-wise). It was ALWAYS about "managing" competition for good-paying jobs....and, as-long-as the "good ol' boys" o' Corporate America could convince women & Blacks they'd be more-comfortable staying where they belonged, the Planet would maintain it's orbit....and, no man (already in the professional-workplace) would have to extend himself, anymore than necessary. What they insisted was the traditional-way o' doing things was no more complicated than sheer LAZINESS!!!

In short, they forced women into the work place who would have probably been happier staying at home.

Seriously, am I like the last sane Republican?

Probably. That's why Obama will be SWEEPING the female-vote.....for obvious-reasons.​

Last edited:

Standing up for the contitution is never the wrong side.

She's seems likable.

She may also be an asshole to everyone she meets that doesn't agree with her. We just don't know.

She showed a lack of character by refusing to accept an apology. Laura Ingram accepted Ed Schultz' apology. That shows a kind heart and strong moral fiber. Forgiveness is a positive character trait.

I love it! :lol::lol::lol: No mention of Rush's lack of character....but this woman who is verbally insulted is AT FAULT and the BAD GUY because she doesn't accept an apology....such a heartfelt, sincere apology it was too. :lol::lol::lol:

This gets better and better, mudwhistle. Cloudcuckooland's got nothing on you.

Limbaugh%20Furor_Spie.jpg

Dems Play Games Over Sandra Flukes' Temstimony

Given the intensifying political fight over Rush Limbaugh's remarks about Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown University activist/law student who was not allowed to testify at a February 16 House hearing on the contraceptive mandate issue, the question arises: Why didn't Republicans just allow Fluke to testify? The testimony she ended up giving at a Democrats-only meeting a few days later wasn't particularly compelling, and, had Fluke appeared before the full Oversight and Government Reform Committee, Republicans could have pretty easily challenged her positions. Yet the GOP refused to allow Fluke to appear, and events have raced along since then. So why not let Fluke speak?

"The Democrats played games with us the day before [the hearing]," says a Republican committee source. "After days of asking for a witness, they waited until the last minute, the afternoon before the hearing. They asked us to invite Rev. Barry Lynn [head of Americans United for Separation of Church and State] and Ms. Fluke. We said we'll invite one, per standard procedure. We formally invited Rev. Lynn, and the Democrats, at 4:30 pm, changed their mind and said they wanted Fluke. We said too late. They told Rev. Lynn not to show up the next day."

When the hearing took place, Democrats proceeded to clobber Republicans. "Where are the women?" asked New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney as she looked at the all-male first panel for the hearing. (Two women testified in the hearing's second panel, but Maloney and her fellow Democrats ignored that.)

Issa explained that Democrats had requested Barry Lynn, that Lynn was invited, and that Democrats then retracted the Lynn request. As for Fluke, Issa said Republicans had never heard of the Democrats' last-minute choice. "I asked our staff what is her background, what has she done," Issa said at the hearing. "They did the usual that we do when we're not provided the three days and the forms to go with it. They did a Google search. They looked and found that she was, in fact, and is a college student who appears to have become energized over this issue and participated in approximately a 45-minute press conference…I cannot and will not arbitrarily take a majority or minority witness if they do not have the appropriate credentials, both for a hearing at the full committee of the U.S. House of Representatives and if we cannot vet them in a timely fashion." (Fluke is in fact a 30 year-old law student with an extensive history of activism in leftist causes.)

So the Fluke controversy was born. In a letter to committee Democrats Friday, Issa said the "aspersions directed at Ms. Sandra Fluke made by radio show host Rush Limbaugh" were "inappropriate." But Issa also accused Democrats of "failure to recognize your own contributions to the denigration of this discussion and attacks on people of religious faith." Issa again explained his handling of the February 16 hearing, complaining that Democrats "have appeared outright giddy in attempting to distort the testimony offered and purpose of the hearing."

"All of you, even the minority members who walked out of the hearing before Dr. Laura Champion and Dr. Allison Garrett testified, knew very well that the rhetorical question, 'Where are the women?' and the claim that the hearing was somehow an assault on women was disingenuous and inflammatory," Issa wrote.

So Issa had his reasons for refusing to give Fluke a spot. And indeed, as it turned out, she didn't have much to say. The entire basis of her testimony to the Democratic Steering Committee the next week was that she had "a friend" who had a medical problem that required her to take birth control pills. Georgetown's policy covers her friend's condition, Fluke said, but did not actually pay for the pills, which caused her friend to stop purchasing and taking the pills and, later, to suffer a medical emergency. It was all pretty vague, and certainly wasn't expert testimony.

But then Limbaugh entered the picture and Democrats, including President Obama himself, jumped on the issue. Could it have been avoided if Issa had allowed Fluke, an unqualified witness but one the Democrats wanted, to testify? For Issa, it was a tough choice.

GOP: Dems 'played games' over Sandra Fluke | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Has this chick ever heard of a brush or shampoo?

Be quiet, she'll ask you to pay for them. They're expensive ya know? She and her friends just cannot afford to take care of themselves. They need hand outs.

Forum List

Back