Dems Went Around Congress To Feature Flukes' Testimony

Has this chick ever heard of a brush or shampoo?

You don't think her "looks" were exactly what they were supposed to be for this appearance? Consider your response. That is exactly what they were looking for idiot. She looks VERY un-slutty... buisness like.. studious. If she looked like a primped up beauty queen the "slut" tag would have probably stuck. Obviously in the wake of the gauntlet thrown down by those that asked the question "where are the women?" she was a perfect choice and had she not looked very "average" and non-threatening to the average woman she would not have elicited so much immediate support among half of the voting public..other average women.

This is the left's vison of what a woman should be.

It is not what your average woman is.

You have let this go completely over your head.

The whole thing was a setup. The Democrats broke their own rules to get this woman in front of the cameras. They knew what they were doing and they knew it was dishonest......and you like the fact that they were dishonest. You're probably proud of them, but I bet you're one of those folks that has a low opinion of congress.

You have always been an idiot with thin skin. That's why I called you an idiot. If I had not you would have seen that I agreed totally that it was a setup. My opinion of congress has nothing to do with my interest in this topic. I'm a mechanic...I appreciate a good setup..an artistic ambush is interesting to me. Nuts and bolts.. Consider the results. It's like watching a good chess match. Dishonesty in WASHINGTON??? No way!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It has become clear that the GOP cannot trust the Democrats. They're constantly pulling these stunts.

How can anyone maintain their sanity in the Capital building with these shenanigans going on.

I would seriously kick somebody's ass. That's why I'd never make a good politician.

So your argument is because the Republicans were stupid enough to walk into a trap where a bunch of men were talking about women's reproductive organs, they should whine that they walked into the trap.

Of course, the Republican made matters worse by digging themselves in deeper with Limbaugh's comments.

The righties know how bad this is, you can tell by the reaction. If they're smart they'll ignore the issue and the woman and focus on other issues. Right now it's a circular firing squad, and the Dems are lovin' it.

THE RIGHTIES don't have anything to do with it...The Democrats with the HELP of the lapdog MEDIA is driving this whole thing..Like people need to know everyday what sponsor is dropping out from the show

How does that make you people feel that they think is more IMPROTANT to you than the state of things in the country being run under their leadership

Of course, the Republican made matters worse by digging themselves in deeper with Limbaugh's comments.

I wonder if the GOP is looking at this mess as their opportunity to finally break with Limbaugh once and for all. Gotta figure some are thinking about it. Before he does any further damage.

what the hell? it's a free country and since when do Republicans have to decide anything about some damn talk show host?

The righties know how bad this is, you can tell by the reaction. If they're smart they'll ignore the issue and the woman and focus on other issues. Right now it's a circular firing squad, and the Dems are lovin' it.

THE RIGHTIES don't have anything to do with it...The Democrats with the HELP of the lapdog MEDIA is driving this whole thing..Like people need to know everyday what sponsor is dropping out from the show

How does that make you people feel that they think is more IMPROTANT to you than the state of things in the country being run under their leadership

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYJyVEUaC4]Lesley Gore - It's My Party (1965) - YouTube[/ame]

This woman is clearly a paid ringer. And she's a liar as well. She can obviously afford her Contraception. She's just a typical immoral Democrat Woman. She wants the Government to force others to pay for her promiscuous sexual behavior. Just more Entitlement/Moocher B.S. Democrats are feeling very smug thinking they've won this battle, but they've actually lost. Most common sense-thinking Americans do not support Government forcing anyone to subsidize Citizens' personal sexual behavior. If anything, more insurance companies & employers will now take this issue to court. And guess what? They'll win. This whole Democrat-concocted 'controversy' will likely blow up in their faces eventually. This is not a Government issue. They should not be involved at all.

Yes, she OBVIOUSLY TRICKED RUSH into making an ass of himself.

Jebus.

No wonder we got into Iraq and tanked the economy with THIS kind of brain power behind us.

I wonder if the GOP is looking at this mess as their opportunity to finally break with Limbaugh once and for all. Gotta figure some are thinking about it. Before he does any further damage.

I don't think so. Maybe I'm old, but Limbaugh's been at this for 25 years now.

After Romney loses the general election, and the GOP Rank and file and the terminal cases of ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome) are crying in their beer, Romney will go back to the private sector, Santorum and Gingrich will go back to their Fox News gigs, Ron Paul will go back on his meds (we hope) and Rush will still be there for those who are going to be really upset that they have to listen to Obama for another four years.

Again, not an Obama Fan, don't think he deserves a second term, but no one the GOP has put up really has sold me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYJyVEUaC4]Lesley Gore - It's My Party (1965) - YouTube[/ame]

That song should be your lefties theme song..
We saw it with Cindy Sheehan and now we have the poor poor little mistreated college STUDENT.. :lol:

So many members of The Party of Personal Responsibility™ don't seem to want to face up to the fact that it's ultimately their own members - notably one of their biggest mouthpieces - who are responsible for their current fortunes.

What does "personal responsibility" have to do with the sleazy political games of the Democrat Party?

The woman was a fake. The whole thing was a charade.

This woman is clearly a paid ringer. And she's a liar as well. She can obviously afford her Contraception. She's just a typical immoral Democrat Woman. She wants the Government to force others to pay for her promiscuous sexual behavior. Just more Entitlement/Moocher B.S. Democrats are feeling very smug thinking they've won this battle, but they've actually lost. Most common sense-thinking Americans do not support Government forcing anyone to subsidize Citizens' personal sexual behavior. If anything, more insurance companies & employers will now take this issue to court. And guess what? They'll win. This whole Democrat-concocted 'controversy' will likely blow up in their faces eventually. This is not a Government issue. They should not be involved at all.

Ya think? :lol:

Nothin gets by you Paulbots does it?

You ARE the clever ones!

You don't think her "looks" were exactly what they were supposed to be for this appearance? Consider your response. That is exactly what they were looking for idiot. She looks VERY un-slutty... buisness like.. studious. If she looked like a primped up beauty queen the "slut" tag would have probably stuck. Obviously in the wake of the gauntlet thrown down by those that asked the question "where are the women?" she was a perfect choice and had she not looked very "average" and non-threatening to the average woman she would not have elicited so much immediate support among half of the voting public..other average women.

This is the left's vison of what a woman should be.

It is not what your average woman is.

You have let this go completely over your head.

The whole thing was a setup. The Democrats broke their own rules to get this woman in front of the cameras. They knew what they were doing and they knew it was dishonest......and you like the fact that they were dishonest. You're probably proud of them, but I bet you're one of those folks that has a low opinion of congress.

You have always been an idiot with thin skin. That's why I called you an idiot. If I had not you would have seen that I agreed totally that it was a setup.
Yeah.....that's what it was.

handjob.gif

"House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) defended his decision to not allow a women to testify at his hearing on the Obama administration’s new birth control rule yesterday, telling Fox News host Greta Van Susteren last night that the woman’s story wasn’t at all relevant to the hearing.

Democrats had originally planned to have Rev. Barry Lynn, a prominent supporter of the separation of Church and State, testify, but decided that a woman’s voice was needed, as every single other witness was a man. They tried bring in someone who has been personally affected by the issue — Sandra Fluke, a law student at Georgetown, which is affiliated with the Catholic Church and does not insure birth control for students — but Issa refused."

Okay, PaulBot- here's where your logic fails.

My company pays for my insurance, but it's part of the compensation I get for working for them for 40 hours a week.

Most people do not want the government or the church or an insurance company or their employers involved in making their medical decisions for them. This is why this was always a loser issue for the GOP. From day one. They picked the wrong side in an unnecessary fight. Made more complicated by the fact that Limbaugh's behavior towards a sensible, well-spoken and likeable young woman was particularly vile.

Just keep talking Mud. I really like what you are saying. I wish you could express yourself on a national radio program. I am sure that would turn a couple of red states blue in November.

You must think all woman are stupid enough to fall for this sleazy Democrat shit.

Ya think? :lol:

Nothin gets by you Paulbots does it?

You ARE the clever ones!

That all ya got Obama-Bot? I don't even think a reboot will save you. :lol:

The republicans were wrong to try and exclude a "coverage" that is basic for women's health - within their health insurance policy they are "paying" a premium for.

Forcing a church to provide it is a violation of the First Amendment, nimrod.

Of course, libs don't give a rats ass about the Constitution.

Just keep talking Mud. I really like what you are saying. I wish you could express yourself on a national radio program. I am sure that would turn a couple of red states blue in November.

You must think all woman are stupid enough to fall for this sleazy Democrat shit.

Obviously the major media and Rush's advertisers fell for it. Bottom line..It worked.

Forum List

Back