Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

A record stock market by any standards.

Low unemployment yes. Current rate is 4.2% and falling with new claims at 50 year lows.

Inflation? Not expected to last and it was not slowed consumer spending.

BTW how is the former 1-term president's diaper? You changed it today right?
More perverted projecting. Yawn. Inflation expected to remain at this level or higher for well into 2022. Unemployment falling because people aren’t looking for jobs thanks to government handouts. Noting you still refuse to answer the actual question. No surprise. Not one leftard here has been able to...

There is the evidence.

There is studies for and against Ivermectin........Early treatment works.

Not to mention that Fauci recommended and approved COVID drug Redemsevir (in combination with ventilators) killed more patients than it helped. Many patients that opted out from Redemsevir and in favor of Ivermectin got better. Hospitals in a way became government regulated murdering institutions.

Not every nurse is a critical care/ICU/ER nurse. Those are the nurses that are overwhelmed right now. Trust me on this, I am married to one and they are short staffed and overworked, not a good combo.

By the way, the company they work for has more than 18,000 nurses, that a dozen of them can do this does not in any way speak to what the others are doing.
Wrong. When these leftards are complaining about health care worker shortages, going on TV and doing choreographed routines is NOT a good look. Makes people think that maybe, just maybe, they’re being lied to.

Not to mention that Fauci recommended and approved COVID drug Redemsevir (in combination with ventilators) killed more patients than it helped. Many patients that opted out from Redemsevir and in favor of Ivermectin got better. Hospitals in a way became government regulated murdering institutions.
It's a crime against humanity. India is gonna fillet the WHO with this case........the media can't hide it forever.

Like NY's (ex) governor Cuomo -- it's okay that he exterminated thousands of elderly in nursing homes. They remove him from office for flirting with coworkers - a major crime.

Lol, talking out your ass as usual. Just pull from air horse shit like normal. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 The city people pay for the rural people. The city is where the tax base is dump fuck. I was on state planning commission for years the city pays for rural infrastructure not the other way around your an idiot.
Nice fairy tale. Try adding dragons next time if you want it be taken seriously. The city is a shithole that takes all of Upstate’s tax money and flushes it down the drain. The city can’t even pay their own bills, much less all the rural infrastructure. Now STFU and slink off back to your bridge.

Nice fairy tale. Try adding dragons next time if you want it be taken seriously. The city is a shithole that takes all of Upstate’s tax money and flushes it down the drain. The city can’t even pay their own bills, much less all the rural infrastructure. Now STFU and slink off back to your bridge.
. Lol, ok shortbus. If your shit hole little towns were economic power house s why aren't people moving to them. Hilarious

Like NY's (ex) governor Cuomo -- it's okay that he exterminated thousands of elderly in nursing homes. They remove him from office for flirting with coworkers - a major crime.
He didn't even know his own policy. Here. In his OWN WORDS...........ENJOY

Your reading comprehension is on the level of five year old.

Have I said they're the same? No.

I said they work exactly the same, and provided the video that explains why.

Did you watch the video? No?

The formula is slightly different, which is allowing patent protection, and hundred fold price increase.

Oh, and as we find out recently, the fact checkers aren't really a fact checkers, but merely providing opinions about certain issues. You can take those un-named fact checkers and shove them up your ass. Well, I shouldn't have said that, because you'll probably enjoy it. :D

If you have Covid and are unvaccinated, yes it is. What gives you the right to walk, run, go in public places and get me infected? You're no different than a drunk driver, so to hell with you. You have declared war on my health and safety. It's time to let the country know who the real enemy is.
So what are you going to do about it? We’ll go where we want when we want without your face diaper.

. Lol, ok shortbus. If your shit hole little towns were economic power house s why aren't people moving to them. Hilarious
Hey moron, New York has been losing population. Which is why the state lost a seat in the House. See asshole, the cities are losing more people than the smaller towns. But things like crime, cost of living, education (especially that) seem to be beyond your tiny brain’s capacity for understanding.

Hey moron, New York has been losing population. Which is why the state lost a seat in the House. See asshole, the cities are losing more people than the smaller towns. But things like crime, cost of living, education (especially that) seem to be beyond your tiny brain’s capacity for understanding.
Lol, your a fucking idiot. According to this New York city has an economic out put more than the rest of the state of New York and New Jersey combined.

So you would deny Christ because someone else wasn't acting Christ like? You dont see the irony in that? And I wont even get into the casting of stones lesson in the bible. Oh and Im not sure if they taught you this in Catholic School but attending a Catholic School and going to mass wont get you to heaven....
Ah, this is the time of year when it's acceptable to try and out God each other. :04:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Lol, your a fucking idiot. According to this New York city has an economic out put more than the rest of the state of New York and New Jersey combined.

Do you really think Wall Street couldn't be somewhere else ?
Disney Corporation and all the fake Times Square attractions.....you think Broadway couldn't move to Orlando or Vegas ? CNN and big media can move anywhere.

When tourism goes, as crime rises, so will everything else.

Because you have to be a special person to have the commitment and morality that small town living requires. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I have lived both ways. Spent my working years in the big city. Made my money there. Sold all my property there this year and taking that money to where it is cheaper to live and more laid back. Moved to small lake Erie town and run fishing charters and work as a hunting guide. Yes, I like the fact that I can leave thousands of dollars of tackle on my boat or in the back of my truck and it is there in the morning. Glad to be where I am but the economy of the big city is what allows me the life style I lead today. There was alit of work in the big city all that work gas allowed me to enjoy a semi retired life style at a young age.

I have lived both ways. Spent my working years in the big city. Made my money there. Sold all my property there this year and taking that money to where it is cheaper to live and more laid back. Moved to small lake Erie town and run fishing charters and work as a hunting guide. Yes, I like the fact that I can leave thousands of dollars of tackle on my boat or in the back of my truck and it is there in the morning. Glad to be where I am but the economy of the big city is what allows me the life style I lead today. There was alit of work in the big city all that work gas allowed me to enjoy a semi retired life style at a young age.
My old stomping grounds. I was born in Brooklyn NY, but grew up mostly near Akron Ohio and we went to Cedar Point amusement park every year up in Sandusky. They've cleaned it up there A LOT since I lived there in the 70's.

My old stomping grounds. I was born in Brooklyn NY, but grew up mostly near Akron Ohio and we went to Cedar Point amusement park every year up in Sandusky. They've cleaned it up there A LOT since I lived there in the 70's.
I live 20 minutes from cedar point entrance. I went duck hunting on the sand bars just south west of cedar point last week. I fish the cedar point dumping grounds alot in late August early September. Caught a ten pound walleye there running short boards a couple of weeks ago. Caught a ten pounder night fishing in between Miller fairy docks and mouse island a few weeks ago.

Forum List

Back