Shani Louk ‘beheaded’ by Hamas after she was kidnapped at music festival and paraded by terrorists: Israel

Hamas supporter
84lmxx.jpg

This girl was the victim of animals, no different than a person surrounded by hyenas. God bless this poor girl. MAGA
Reading earlier post that suggest that her views were a bit skewed on things, kind of brings me in thought of the officials here in America for whom think that letting murderers and/or killers out of jail early, and slapping the wrist of violent activism until they are carjacked themselves, and are beaten down by these crazy thugs, brings them back to reality that you can't help a poisonous snake, because it will get well, and then it will bite and kill you because it's simply a poisonous snake.

How people lose such a common sense reality is simply amazing when pondering it really.

May she rest in peace, and may the good Lord have mercy upon her soul.

We as adult human beings need to do tremendously better about raising our children, and keeping ones house in order.

I certainly do not support this Israeli and US created organisation .
But I can see why it has moved the way it has and I cannot criticise it any more than Israel whose record is also appalling and , with their Dagan Plan, are committed to eradicating Gaza and then in due course the West Bank.
Seems remarkably similar to the Germans wanting to rid the planet of all Jews quite recently .
The Jews weren't attacking the Germans, and then collectively going into the streets yelling "death to Germany", otherwise before the Nazis came for them, but if you can produce evidence to counter this, then bring it.

The Arabs have been against the Jews since their arrival back into their country of origin in 1947, otherwise after being murdered in the millions by the Nazi regime. They are home, and they will defend their home forever. The Israeli's have made huge concessions in regards to it's surrounding's over the year's, but they are attacked in an ongoing effort by certain factions that are racist rabid extremist who want the Jews eradicated just as the Nazis did.

Forum List

Back