Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

My old stomping grounds. I was born in Brooklyn NY, but grew up mostly near Akron Ohio and we went to Cedar Point amusement park every year up in Sandusky. They've cleaned it up there A LOT since I lived there in the 70's.
This is the photo from back at the dock on the day I hunted the sand bars. 30 ft. Duckwater with 300 horse motor. No one is beating me to my spot. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20211124_135236381_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211124_135236381_HDR.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 28
And I can post from the link dozens more the same............For what. The results are CLEAR. Nations that used the cheap drugs lost less people .........with Way LARGER POPULATIONS......

Unless you believe the Bull Crap of 4 to 5 million are actually dead and they hid the bodies from the world. lmao

0f64a01d900a71433241200ea2b5282d--southern-humor-southern-quotes.jpg
You can post several several links that are not peer reviewed and take from one that has been retracted.

USA Today? Written at a grade school reading level. That’s about all you can handle. Cheney is going to be out of a job after primaries. And remember, the world is laughing AT you morons.

lol ... i also posted rueters.

go ahead 'n try to discredit them.

LOL!!!!

Not what was stated, but lying is your specialty. When no insurrection charges are made, leave here for good. Put up or shut up drunk.

i have this here thread bookmarked.

hour-glass-timer.gif

how fun it's gonna be to come back to it.

Like NY's (ex) governor Cuomo -- it's okay that he exterminated thousands of elderly in nursing homes. They remove him from office for flirting with coworkers - a major crime.

You see, lefties don't care he's responsible for thousands of elderly deaths, who knows, they're probably celebrating it because it's helping them with the budget. But don't you dare to look at the woman wrong way, you'll hang from the noose. The creep does deserve whatever he gets, but he actually got better side of the deal.

<pfffft>

certainly not to an antivaxxing dotard like you.

That's your (and every other leftist shill) excuse when you can't provide the answer, that you either don't know, or is not provided to you in advance.

Now, I received every vaccine that I am required to take. FDA approved ones. So explain, what exactly makes me "anti-vaxxer"?

Oh sorry I forgot, you don't answer questions, you're just trolling here and clicking on "disagree" emoji, without knowing why.

1640298807592.gif

Yup, we like it when racists announce themselves.

We actually agree on that. Let people talk, so the rest of us know where they stand. That way we know who to associate with, and from whom to stay away.

For the same reason we're staying away from Democrats... not just because they're liars... let me explain.

Regardless of my degrees, I am first, and foremost a mathematician. I trust numbers, they don't lie. I don't trust words, I even question actions. But I never doubt patterns.

And patterns I see: racism, slavery, KKK, lynching laws, Jim Crow laws, segregation, identity politics, every single one of these issues are product of Democrat party, and for every single one of these things you always blamed someone else. Numbers don't lie, and patterns are continued to this day... You firmly chose your side.

lol ... i also posted rueters.

go ahead 'n try to discredit them.

LOL!!!!
Reuters. Who also said that the FBI found NO evidence of any insurrection plot and NO evidence tying Donald Trump to anything. So you MUST believe that too. Checkmate asshole.

You see, lefties don't care he's responsible for thousands of elderly deaths, who knows, they're probably celebrating it because it's helping them with the budget. But don't you dare to look at the woman wrong way, you'll hang from the noose. The creep does deserve whatever he gets, but he actually got better side of the deal.
And I'm sure they'll compensate the families of the deceased loved ones to keep them quiet about it.

Your reading comprehension is on the level of five year old.

Have I said they're the same? No.

I said they work exactly the same, and provided the video that explains why.

Did you watch the video? No?

The formula is slightly different, which is allowing patent protection, and hundred fold price increase.

Oh, and as we find out recently, the fact checkers aren't really a fact checkers, but merely providing opinions about certain issues. You can take those un-named fact checkers and shove them up your ass. Well, I shouldn't have said that, because you'll probably enjoy it. :D
No, still wrong.

Pfizer’s new pill to prevent COVID-19 is not the same as ivermectin | AP News

View attachment 578490

Just in time for the Holidays. Joe Biden is making threats, and what a wonderful time of the year to make threats. Nobody is going anywhere (thanks to Joe Biden) unless you do what you're told.

As I said a couple of weeks ago....thanks to the negligence of the current administration in his open border policies.....Omicron has spread to every state except for Hawaii and Alaska. No surprise.....because that is where Biden is shipped over 2 million illegals since he swung open the doors to our Southern borders.

Yet again....the Democrats cannot let a self-made crisis go to waste. Nobody will be allowed to travel the way that illegals are traveling at taxpayer's expense. You can't get on an aircraft now (unless you're an illegal immigrant) without proof of a COVID vaccine....and nobody can get tested to see if they are testing positive because Biden has created a shortage of test kits just in time for the Holidays.

Several countries are not allowing flights from the United States (thanks to Biden's reckless open-border policies).
Dr Fauci says don't show up at family gatherings this year if you haven't been vaccinated.
Dr Fauci says the virus is going to find you if you aren't vaccinated.
Joe Biden says if you aren't vaccinated you're going to die.

Merry Christmas.

I cannot say that any of this is true for sure. We can't trust anything these people say anymore. All I can say is this is what is being reported in the news. You can read if for yourselves.

So Merry Christmas everyone.....you're stuck at home. Say hello to diabetes if you don't already have it.

View attachment 578484

Links

You're paranoid with hate and ignorance.
You must be fun at parties.

Forum List

Back