Priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
The swarm of republican sycophants trying to curry favor with trump should be embarrassing. Nobody likes shameless ass kissers. Nobody but trump supporters that is.

That is why I judge this picture to be worth more than a thousands words, to indeed be priceless.

1715910454914.png

It really says it all.

The swarm of republican sycophants trying to curry favor with trump should be embarrassing. Nobody likes shameless ass kissers. Nobody but trump supporters that is.

That is why I judge this picture to be worth more than a thousands words, to indeed be priceless.

View attachment 947815

It really says it all.
Why shouldn't they want to be part of a winning team?

View attachment 947815

It really says it all.
Good night Jim Bob

View attachment 947815

It really says it all.
What you expect is for republican leadership to turn against the republican base that strongly supports trump

View attachment 947815

It really says it all.
Why is this dumbassed thread in the Law and Justice System Forum ?

It should be in the Crepitus/Billy000 retard Forum.

There is nothing in the OP about law or the justice system.

Why does the moron of an OP not know that.

Oh yeah...he's a moron.

It tells us how scared OCD , De CrapitUS is .

That is exactly what it shows -- a big scared baby De Crappy with a runny mouth .

THREAD LOCKED - Violates Clean Start Rules

1715981656222.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back