Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

We actually agree on that. Let people talk, so the rest of us know where they stand. That way we know who to associate with, and from whom to stay away.

For the same reason we're staying away from Democrats... not just because they're liars... let me explain.

Regardless of my degrees, I am first, and foremost a mathematician. I trust numbers, they don't lie. I don't trust words, I even question actions. But I never doubt patterns.

And patterns I see: racism, slavery, KKK, lynching laws, Jim Crow laws, segregation, identity politics, every single one of these issues are product of Democrat party, and for every single one of these things you always blamed someone else. Numbers don't lie, and patterns are continued to this day... You firmly chose your side.
Another post telling us what the Dems were several decades ago. I think this board averages 3 of these a day. What are YOU today?

Same Garbage people like you post over and over again. If it doesn't fit the narrative produce more Lies.............Colfax did the same thing you are doing..........But his number is 4.9 million dead.

Now show me the actual BODY BAGS..........Here you are spouting NONSENSE........Saying that India had millions of dead..........How did they hide that many deaths?

That is India's Health portal for Covid........Night and day better than ours.
New Delhi

Why is it all your info comes from India and never any other places?

Is that because it's the only place you can find that fits your narrative?

India is a shithole poverty stricken country

New Delhi

Why is it all your info comes from India and never any other places?

Is that because it's the only place you can find that fits your narrative?

India is a shithole poverty stricken country
Yawn. Africa as well.........Japan.........all did better than us............Bangladesh.............all did better... Then all you can say is they are third world shitholes..........or Lie that they are hiding millions of deaths.

The truth will eventually come out...........the media can't hide it forever.........The cheap drugs WORK.

Oh no, don't listen India's officials, they're lying. We know better than India, and we are telling you the truth.
India is a poverty stricken country and there is little or no administrative oversight.

Do you think all those people dting in the slums thar are everywhere in India went to a hospital when they got COVID?

Yawn. Africa as well.........Japan.........all did better than us............Bangladesh.............all did better... Then all you can say is they are third world shitholes..........or Lie that they are hiding millions of deaths.

The truth will eventually come out...........the media can't hide it forever.........The cheap drugs WORK.
Where did I say Japan was a 3rd world shithole?

Please quote the post or stop making shit up.

I'm not the only one who knows India has not reported COVID deaths accurately and I just gave some other guy here at least 4 links that say the same thing

India is a poverty stricken country and there is little or no administrative oversight.

Do you think all those people dting in the slums thar are everywhere in India went to a hospital when they got COVID?

10 out of 10 people working at Pfizer would agree with you. Utter nonsense..........They aren't hiding those deaths..........Is Africa too........Bangledesh..........Japan...........They been stacking millions of dead and the world doesn't know it.....

Sure...........and that bean you planted will get you to the Golden Goose. People like you are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in this country.

Where did I say Japan was a 3rd world shithole?

Please quote the post or stop making shit up.

I'm not the only one who knows India has not reported COVID deaths accurately and I just gave some other guy here at least 4 links that say the same thing
And show us the videos of the bodies then from that country.........Shouldn't be hard if 4 to 5 million people died from covid............They couldn't hide that .........So who pays you to post here...........Moderna.

10 out of 10 people working at Pfizer would agree with you. Utter nonsense..........They aren't hiding those deaths..........Is Africa too........Bangledesh..........Japan...........They been stacking millions of dead and the world doesn't know it.....

Sure...........and that bean you planted will get you to the Golden Goose. People like you are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in this country.
Funny the NY Times, Bloomberg and all the other international news agencies don;t work for Pfizer do they?

And show us the videos of the bodies then from that country.........Shouldn't be hard if 4 to 5 million people died from covid............They couldn't hide that .........So who pays you to post here...........Moderna.
Do you know anything about India?

Most people live in abject poverty and when a person dies there is often no record of it.

This last post has been brought to you by Pfizer.

Not watching some alt right you tuber

Link to a credible source
I've shown tons of studies on the cheap drugs...........You post for Pfizer.........Are thy tattooed on your butt.............

Show me the bodies being stacked up there........from news not sponsored by Pfizer.

I've shown tons of studies on the cheap drugs...........You post for Pfizer.........Are thy tattooed on your butt.............

Show me the bodies being stacked up there........from news not sponsored by Pfizer.

And we are talking about the death toll in India that has been woefully under reported.

India is suing the WHO....And charging them with crimes..........The WHO should be able to produce the body bags for the court.....

Where are they?

And we are talking about the death toll in India that has been woefully under reported.
Because you say so.............They didn't hide 4 to 5 million deaths you Moonbat..........And the news over here pushed Ivermectin is a Horse Dewormer crap........Utter Garbage...........and brought to you by Pfizer.

Pfizer and Moderna..........have blood on their hands.

Wow, could you imagine if any of that was remotely true?

Anyway, yeah... you could be a decent person and take the safe, effective, free, and available vaccine and help stop the spread of covid.... or you can be a conservative and not give a shit about anyone else.
How does the vaccine stop the spread of Covid?

When the manufacturer’s of the vaccine have never sold the vaccine as a cure nor have they said it will prevent the spread of the virus but instead they have insisted it will limit the effects of the illness and could keep you out of the Hospital, so can you kindly explain why you are spreading misinformation by stating that if vaccinated it will stop the spread of the virus?

Fact is many who are vaccinated have contracted the virus and have spread it while thinking like you do and let be clear none of the mutations came from the U.S. and in fact the newest one is from South Africa, so maybe you can kindly explain how the non-vaccinated in this country caused the spread of a mutation from another part of the World?

I would like you to stop spreading misinformation because you are going to get people killed and maybe that is your goal seeing it has been stated many times the vaccine is not a cure nor should it be sold as one and you are as dangerous as the unvaccinated!

Because you say so.............They didn't hide 4 to 5 million deaths you Moonbat..........And the news over here pushed Ivermectin is a Horse Dewormer crap........Utter Garbage...........and brought to you by Pfizer.

Pfizer and Moderna..........have blood on their hands.
I gave you multiple links that say so.

and here's a little more on your ivermectin

Based on the current very low- to low-certainty evidence, we are uncertain about the efficacy and safety of ivermectin used to treat or prevent COVID-19. The completed studies are small and few are considered high quality

Forum List

Back