Shani Louk ‘beheaded’ by Hamas after she was kidnapped at music festival and paraded by terrorists: Israel

Netanyahu refuses cease fire. He is responsible for the deaths of over 3,000 innocent children.
Hamas is responsible for those deaths ! they purposefully attack innocent civilians [including children] and then hide like the cowards they are in civilian areas like hospitals ect ... so that when they are killed the civilians around them die ! this is a cowardly purposeful tactic used by the terrorists !

I'll bet you can't find just one person on this forum that supports Hamas, not one.
I'll bet you can find sympathy and rhetoric that can be interpreted as indirect support, and that alone is disgusting in and of itself.

Any attack on ISRAEL verbally, especially in the attempt to say anything about the settlements or this resistance bull shite in light of the attacks that took place against Israel, is merely an attempt to justify Hamas actions in an almost blatant way.

It's likened to a stand your ground law in which we have here in this country, otherwise if you are attacked physically, then the right to use deadly force is justified in self defense.

In Israel's case we have to multiply it's justification in order to return fire by 20 to 30 time's over in self defense, because it was just that heinous of an act Hamas has committed.

I do not support the murder of any children.
BTW thats a dumb question.

You can say that til you're blue in the face, but some of these hateful people will continue to believe what they want. In all my years on the internet, I have never seen anything like this. It is beyond ugly, beyond evil. Asking questions based on numerous VALID reasons, or merely objecting to the indiscriminate slaughter of children and babies will cause a handful of these hateful people here to immediately label and slander. I still don't know if it is stupidity / illogical thinking, or something much uglier than that, but either way, it's very sad and at times truly disgusting.

dont have to look on the forum ... there are thousands of leftists on college campuses and protests in the streets spouting pro Hamas and anti Israel propaganda !
Of course, but that IS NOT what my post was addressing, nor what that comment stated. It was an accusation about our members, who I get complaints from. . . mostly because folks that like to argue these issues just LOVE to mischaracterize their positions on this issue.

1698811507560.png

I'll bet you can find sympathy and rhetoric that can be interpreted as indirect support,

If you need to reinterpret what others are writing, to meet your own agenda, rather than taking what they are writing at face value? You have lost the debate. You need to take what folks on this site write, and not reinterpret those arguments to meet your own agenda.

Sympathy for innocent non-combatants is precisely that, just a concern for non-combatants. . . it is not support for terrorists.

A desire to enable American citizens to flee the zone of conflict and not get killed? Does not mean they support terrorists.

A temporary suspension of Israeli airstrikes is seen as potentially helpful in breaking logjams over hostage release, entry of aid and exit from Gaza of foreigners, including U.S. citizens

We have a former congressmen that has relatives there, he is concerned about the affect of the violence there on the Christian community . . . Does that mean he supports terrorism?

You've probably seen videos of this woman dancing around at the music festival. She apparently was a well-known tatoo artist.

0 = The number of Palestinian children she would want murdered in alleged "retribution" for her death

1 = The number of children of ANY ethnicity, religion or affiliation she would have given her life to save

You can say that til you're blue in the face, but some of these hateful people will continue to believe what they want. In all my years on the internet, I have never seen anything like this. It is beyond ugly, beyond evil. Asking questions based on numerous VALID reasons, or merely objecting to the indiscriminate slaughter of children and babies will cause a handful of these hateful people here to immediately label and slander. I still don't know if it is stupidity / illogical thinking, or something much uglier than that, but either way, it's very sad and at times truly disgusting.

Can you link to a post you made on 10/7 or the days after with the same outrage regarding innocent Israeli citizens and children that were directly targeted? If so, then good for you, if not, then your words are empty and meaningless.

Of course, but that IS NOT what my post was addressing, nor what that comment stated. It was an accusation about our members, who I get complaints from. . . mostly because folks that like to argue these issues just LOVE to mischaracterize their positions on this issue.

View attachment 851534

If you need to reinterpret what others are writing, to meet your own agenda, rather than taking what they are writing at face value? You have lost the debate. You need to take what folks on this site write, and not reinterpret those arguments to meet your own agenda.

Sympathy for innocent non-combatants is precisely that, just a concern for non-combatants. . . it is not support for terrorists.

A desire to enable American citizens to flee the zone of conflict and not get killed? Does not mean they support terrorists.

A temporary suspension of Israeli airstrikes is seen as potentially helpful in breaking logjams over hostage release, entry of aid and exit from Gaza of foreigners, including U.S. citizens

We have a former congressmen that has relatives there, he is concerned about the affect of the violence there on the Christian community . . . Does that mean he supports terrorism?

The problem that I see is that most with these views only seem to be concerned about Israeli violence, not hamas violence. It's almost as if Israel started sending rockets into Gaza and invaded indiscriminately and for no reason, it's what they'd have everyone believe if they could. Let's all just forget about the brutal and targeted attack of innocent Israeli citizens and children that started the whole thing. Most of those complaining about the Israeli response had not one word to say about the initial hamas attack, which is very telling as to what their true motives are.

Demonic monsters!

“Only now we got the note that Shani Louk has been confirmed as murdered and dead,” said President Herzog.

“They found her skull, which means these barbaric, sadistic animals, moles, simply chopped off her head when they were attacking and torturing and killing Israelis. It’s a huge tragedy,” he continued.

“This means that these barbaric, sadistic animals simply chopped off her head as they attacked, tortured and killed Israelis. It is a great tragedy and I extend my deepest condolences to her family.”

View attachment 850821

Remember when it was Bush sending soldiers into other countries to kill. Demonic monster.

Most of those complaining about the Israeli response had not one word to say about the initial hamas attack, which is very telling as to what their true motives are.
True motives?

:lol:

IMO, I don't think a lot on the left really support terrorism, I think they are just blinded by partisan stoopidity.
84jqel.jpg

There is a video on Peterson's YouTube channel that gives commentary to this article he wrote for this piece in the Telegraph. This was the top comment.
1698847244956.png

1698845152879.png

This unholy axis of Iranian thugs and Marxist psychopaths is an enemy of Muslims too​

Story by Jordan Peterson • 2w
Hamas’s motivation – and Biden’s failure

". . . The attack on Israel by the monsters of Hamas occurred not because Muslims and Jews are destined, by religious necessity, to be at each other’s throats, but because Hamas’s biggest supporters in Iran – a country run by thugs, and deemed so even by its own people – had become concerned that the rulers of Saudi Arabia would continue in their laudable attempts to formulate a productive peace with Israel.

Four Arab countries signed the Abraham Accords, a Trump-era initiative that should have garnered that ex-president, for all his manifold faults, a Nobel Peace Prize (at least in a world where the likes of Barack Obama were deemed worthy of such an honor). Behind the current signatories – the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Morocco and Sudan – stood the Saudis, without whose tacit agreement no such steps would have been taken, and everyone knew it. Joe Biden and the Democrats had, therefore, an historic and unparalleled opportunity to bring the occasionally-troublesome Saudis formally into the fold soon after they took office, building on the Trump administration’s work. Instead, with miraculous short-sightedness, they alienated them almost immediately, choosing – instead of peace – to deny to the previous President of the United States any honor for his revolutionary breakthrough, one deemed utterly impossible by the blinkered fools who ruled the State Department for decades.

Despite being snubbed so insultingly, and their consequent and justified anger (remember their unwillingness to provide the US with additional oil, when Biden asked, and their recent flirtation with China?) the Saudis had been strongly considering the continuation and extension of the Abrahamic peace process. In consequence, the totalitarian mullahs of Iran – working with Hamas – were driven to desperation, knowing full well that such an agreement would undermine and isolate them fatally. This is the same Iran, by the way, that the Democrats, under Biden, have utterly failed to resist and control, continuing a pattern well-established by the aforementioned Nobel Laureate Obama.

All this means, therefore, that the Saudis could have been on side two years ago had Biden seized the opportunity, thereby negating Hamas’s (and Iran’s) primary aim in attacking Israel. Instead, he and his fellow Democrats downplayed the significance of the Trump administration’s cardinal achievement just to score the cheapest (and yet most expensive) of political points.

So here we are again, with Israeli and Palestinian blood once again being unnecessarily spilled. . . . "

People of true faith and good conscious? Are concerned about ALL the innocents, on all sides IMO.

True motives?

:lol:

IMO, I don't think a lot on the left really support terrorism, I think they are just blinded by partisan stoopidity.
84jqel.jpg

There is a video on Peterson's YouTube channel that gives commentary to this article he wrote for this piece in the Telegraph. This was the top comment.
View attachment 851664

View attachment 851642

This unholy axis of Iranian thugs and Marxist psychopaths is an enemy of Muslims too​

Story by Jordan Peterson • 2w
Hamas’s motivation – and Biden’s failure

". . . The attack on Israel by the monsters of Hamas occurred not because Muslims and Jews are destined, by religious necessity, to be at each other’s throats, but because Hamas’s biggest supporters in Iran – a country run by thugs, and deemed so even by its own people – had become concerned that the rulers of Saudi Arabia would continue in their laudable attempts to formulate a productive peace with Israel.

Four Arab countries signed the Abraham Accords, a Trump-era initiative that should have garnered that ex-president, for all his manifold faults, a Nobel Peace Prize (at least in a world where the likes of Barack Obama were deemed worthy of such an honor). Behind the current signatories – the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Morocco and Sudan – stood the Saudis, without whose tacit agreement no such steps would have been taken, and everyone knew it. Joe Biden and the Democrats had, therefore, an historic and unparalleled opportunity to bring the occasionally-troublesome Saudis formally into the fold soon after they took office, building on the Trump administration’s work. Instead, with miraculous short-sightedness, they alienated them almost immediately, choosing – instead of peace – to deny to the previous President of the United States any honor for his revolutionary breakthrough, one deemed utterly impossible by the blinkered fools who ruled the State Department for decades.

Despite being snubbed so insultingly, and their consequent and justified anger (remember their unwillingness to provide the US with additional oil, when Biden asked, and their recent flirtation with China?) the Saudis had been strongly considering the continuation and extension of the Abrahamic peace process. In consequence, the totalitarian mullahs of Iran – working with Hamas – were driven to desperation, knowing full well that such an agreement would undermine and isolate them fatally. This is the same Iran, by the way, that the Democrats, under Biden, have utterly failed to resist and control, continuing a pattern well-established by the aforementioned Nobel Laureate Obama.

All this means, therefore, that the Saudis could have been on side two years ago had Biden seized the opportunity, thereby negating Hamas’s (and Iran’s) primary aim in attacking Israel. Instead, he and his fellow Democrats downplayed the significance of the Trump administration’s cardinal achievement just to score the cheapest (and yet most expensive) of political points.

So here we are again, with Israeli and Palestinian blood once again being unnecessarily spilled. . . . "

People of true faith and good conscious? Are concerned about ALL the innocents, on all sides IMO.

I tend to agree with your opinion on the reasons they're doing it, but it puts them in a very ugly light regardless, so if the shoe fits, etc.. If you're stupid or low enough to appear to align with terrorists in order to thwart your political enemies here, then you deserve the label.

And I'll amend this to say that there are several that I typically agree with politically that have also shown themselves to be antisemitic by only condemning Israel for their retaliation, yet no condemnation of hamas for the attack that started it all. It's been a very revealing scenario to be sure, and I would give the same label regardless that we typically agree on other topics.

Can you link to a post you made on 10/7 or the days after with the same outrage regarding innocent Israeli citizens and children that were directly targeted? If so, then good for you, if not, then your words are empty and meaningless.

I don't watch TV, so I didn't even see the original news reports or footage that you and others saw. I heard about it online, here and also from non-MSM sources. I was shocked, but early on I heard things that didn't add up, and as the days went by I started to see all the usual earmarks of a false flag. And as more time has gone by, it has become very clear that there's so much more to this than meets the eye.

Many here have an extremely simplistic view of the whole thing and refuse to look at anything that isn't already in agreement with their "lets go to war!" MSM view. To me that shows that truth is not paramount to some here. If truth actually was the most important thing, then those people would look at info that goes against their idea that everything is as the MSM states it is. Instead, what I have seen is an immediate vilification and attempts at character assassination of anyone who has asked questions, or anyone who does not agree with slaughtering thousands of children and babies and completely destroying Gaza.

I don't watch TV, so I didn't even see the original news reports or footage that you and others saw. I heard about it online, here and also from non-MSM sources. I was shocked, but early on I heard things that didn't add up, and as the days went by I started to see all the usual earmarks of a false flag. And as more time has gone by, it has become very clear that there's so much more to this than meets the eye.

Many here have an extremely simplistic view of the whole thing and refuse to look at anything that isn't already in agreement with their "lets go to war!" MSM view. To me that shows that truth is not paramount to some here. If truth actually was the most important thing, then those people would look at info that goes against their idea that everything is as the MSM states it is. Instead, what I have seen is an immediate vilification and attempts at character assassination of anyone who has asked questions, or anyone who does not agree with slaughtering massive amounts of children and babies and completely destroying Gaza.

Sorry, that doesn't fly in my opinion, you don't 'watch tv', yet you know all about the gaza/hamas side of the story to have sympathy for them, but none for the innocent people/children slaughtered on 10/7. You know enough about it to call it a 'false flag', whatever that is supposed to mean, it didn't happen at all, it was actors on 10/7, no one was attacked or killed? You're implying that Israel attacked itself in order to be able to attack Gaza? All of those are so ridiculous to even give any credence to, maybe you should turn on the tv? I'm no fan of the MSM either, but you don't believe them regarding the attack on Israel, but you do believe them about the Israeli retaliation, how does that work?

Sorry, that doesn't fly in my opinion, you don't 'watch tv', yet you know all about the gaza/hamas side of the story to have sympathy for them, but none for the innocent people/children slaughtered on 10/7. You know enough about it to call it a 'false flag', whatever that is supposed to mean, it didn't happen at all, it was actors on 10/7, no one was attacked or killed? You're implying that Israel attacked itself in order to be able to attack Gaza? All of those are so ridiculous to even give any credence to, maybe you should turn on the tv? I'm no fan of the MSM either, but you don't believe them regarding the attack on Israel, but you do believe them about the Israeli retaliation, how does that work?

No, I never said that it didn't happen at all, clearly you don't even understand what a false flag is. And no, wrong again, I am not hearing the "Hamas" side of the story, in fact, I have been hearing another perspective from Israelis, as well as other sources who are anti-terrorism and care about truth.

No, I never said that it didn't happen at all, clearly you don't even understand what a false flag is. And no, wrong again, I am not hearing the "Hamas" side of the story, in fact, I have been hearing another perspective from Israelis, as well as other sources who are anti-terrorism and care about truth.

Tell us what is the 'false flag' here, educate me then.

Forum List

Back