Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
5yre6a.jpg

Just in time for the Holidays. Joe Biden is making threats, and what a wonderful time of the year to make threats. Nobody is going anywhere (thanks to Joe Biden) unless you do what you're told.

As I said a couple of weeks ago....thanks to the negligence of the current administration in his open border policies.....Omicron has spread to every state except for Hawaii and Alaska. No surprise.....because that is where Biden is shipped over 2 million illegals since he swung open the doors to our Southern borders.

Yet again....the Democrats cannot let a self-made crisis go to waste. Nobody will be allowed to travel the way that illegals are traveling at taxpayer's expense. You can't get on an aircraft now (unless you're an illegal immigrant) without proof of a COVID vaccine....and nobody can get tested to see if they are testing positive because Biden has created a shortage of test kits just in time for the Holidays.

Several countries are not allowing flights from the United States (thanks to Biden's reckless open-border policies).
Dr Fauci says don't show up at family gatherings this year if you haven't been vaccinated.
Dr Fauci says the virus is going to find you if you aren't vaccinated.
Joe Biden says if you aren't vaccinated you're going to die.

Merry Christmas.

I cannot say that any of this is true for sure. We can't trust anything these people say anymore. All I can say is this is what is being reported in the news. You can read if for yourselves.

So Merry Christmas everyone.....you're stuck at home. Say hello to diabetes if you don't already have it.

5yrcri.jpg

Links

Some people can be happy and have fun in spite of what is going on. Others piss and moan and gripe until everyone else is as miserable as they are. I don't even have to guess which group you belong to.
And I can tell which group you support in pissing and moaning and griping about the unvaccinated.
If people want to die....let them do it. Real vaccines don't only work when everyone has it.
Use some GD common-sense for once and stop listening to these lying Aholes.

View attachment 578490

Just in time for the Holidays. Joe Biden is making threats, and what a wonderful time of the year to make threats. Nobody is going anywhere (thanks to Joe Biden) unless you do what you're told.

As I said a couple of weeks ago....thanks to the negligence of the current administration in his open border policies.....Omicron has spread to every state except for Hawaii and Alaska. No surprise.....because that is where Biden is shipped over 2 million illegals since he swung open the doors to our Southern borders.

Yet again....the Democrats cannot let a self-made crisis go to waste. Nobody will be allowed to travel the way that illegals are traveling at taxpayer's expense. You can't get on an aircraft now (unless you're an illegal immigrant) without proof of a COVID vaccine....and nobody can get tested to see if they are testing positive because Biden has created a shortage of test kits just in time for the Holidays.

Several countries are not allowing flights from the United States (thanks to Biden's reckless open-border policies).
Dr Fauci says don't show up at family gatherings this year if you haven't been vaccinated.

Merry Christmas.

I cannot say that any of this is true for sure. We can't trust anything these people say anymore. All I can say is this is what is being reported in the news. You can read if for yourselves.

So Merry Christmas everyone.....you're stuck at home. Say hello to diabetes if you don't already have it.

View attachment 578484

Links

Fuck Joe Biden

And I can tell which group you support in pissing and moaning and griping about the unvaccinated.
If people want to die....let them do it. Real vaccines don't only work when everyone has it.
Use some GD common-sense for once and stop listening to these lying Aholes.
Yep. You're the party pooper for sure. This year as you are into your second hour of bitching about politics take a moment to look at the glazed expressions of the others gathered there and know that it is you that is ruining Christmas.

Yep. You're the party pooper for sure. This year as you are into your second hour of bitching about politics take a moment to look at the glazed expressions of the others gathered there and know that it is you that is ruining Christmas.
Separate the nation into a loose federation of states. New York City will be a 3rd world nation quickly.

View attachment 578490

Merry Christmas.

View attachment 578484

Links

Is any of that really going to change your plans?

It's not changing mine.

Politics would be a taboo subject in my family get-together.....and talking about vaccines would probably get the offending party kicked out.

I remember my Uncle Howard's Saturday afternoon discussions about Communism back in the 60s. Everything he said was 100% correct.

No need.....Biden already took care of that for all of us.

I am sorry to hear you allow the POTUS to impact your happiness and your holiday celebrations. Might I suggest that the problem lies with you giving him that much power?

View attachment 578490

Merry Christmas.

View attachment 578484

Links

Wow, could you imagine if any of that was remotely true?

Anyway, yeah... you could be a decent person and take the safe, effective, free, and available vaccine and help stop the spread of covid.... or you can be a conservative and not give a shit about anyone else.

Forum List

Back