Why Aren't The Democrats Stopping Illegal Immigration?

THIS is what >>>>

Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
1. America's small businesses make huge profits by hiring people who will work for less than minimum.
Which stimulates the economy allround.

And the 2-20 bullshit you racists make up, I can't be bothered.

1. America's small businesses make huge profits by hiring people who will work for less than minimum.

It stimulates the economy all right. The economy of Mexico, China, India, Guatemala, etc, where illegal aliens send their money to - instead of buying things in US stores (aka "the economy").

So US businesses are deprived of hundreds of Billions$$$$$$ per year in sales, and you say this "stimulates" them. :rolleyes:

Secondly, the many people working for "less than minimum" also decreases SALES, as there then is less disposable income to be converted into buying things in US stores.

Now what's this buzz about "racists" ? :dunno:

Last edited:

Repeating 50 yr old D-Commee party line BS.

no reputable company is hiring “ILLEGALS”. There are laws. E-Verify, SS#, credit checks, legal checks, medical and ID checks, min wage etc..
The Deep State grants them work rights and BS paperwork for them to be legally employed.

Fly by night Landscapers or kitchen work perhaps Hires roaming vagrants who just show up?

Forum List

Back