Democrats need to read the writing on the wall!!!

Feel free to challenge all of those in the super conservative SCOTUS. That's what SCOTUS is for.
What makes SCOTUS super conservative?

Put down the talking points and think for a change.

And does conservative = Nazi?

So, a small band within the GOP, 5 or so, stands up to the majority and removes the Speaker is fascism?

Do tell.

No, the entire behavior of Trump and his MAGGOTS have been fascist for a long time. This isn't the only example of them forcing the opinion of the minority on the majority.

Do I really need to bring up J6?

It's obvious that the MAGA KAOS caucus has been planning this since this session of congress started.

It's a fall back plan in case Trump's legal problem catch up with him. It's another 'Green Bay Sweep'

The plan is:

1. McCarthy gets removed from office immediately after a short term CR
2. There's KAOS in the GOP caucus, so nobody gets the elected as 'Speaker of the House'
3. When the CR expires the government shuts down.
4. The Traditional Republicans are put under huge pressure to do whatever it takes to reopen the government
5. Trump is nominated as speaker.
6. The Traditional Republicans are brought to heel and agree to elect Trump as Speaker of the House.
7. Trump moves into Nancy Pelosi's old office.
8. Trump is protected from all gag orders by the speech and debate clause

9. Trump leads the impeachment of both Biden and Harris.

As of now, the GOP is divided - so there are effectively 3 major parties in the House. The Democrats are the largest minority of the three by far.

The only way that the Democrats can stop this is by allying with a handful of Traditional Republicans and agreeing to elect a Traditional Republican to be Speaker of the house.

But I don't think they're smart enough to figure this out.

Sounds like a plan...would make a good movie!

vote democrat.jpg

What makes SCOTUS super conservative?

Put down the talking points and think for a change.

And does conservative = Nazi?

SCOTUS is considered Conservative by every intelligent person on the planet. I'm not going to get into your BULLSHIT word games.

AND NO, Conservative does not equal fascist.

But Trump and his MAGGOTS are not Conservatives. They're Mussolini style FASCISTS.

Well, I guess you all proven that you can not find anything wrong with the logic of my OP.

Instead of showing me where it is wrong, deflection and insults are all ya got.

Last edited:
No, the entire behavior of Trump and his MAGGOTS have been fascist for a long time. This isn't the only example of them forcing the opinion of the minority on the majority.

Do I really need to bring up J6?
You first claim that this minority vote was fascism, then you move on to talking about January 6th?

:auiqs.jpg:

January 6th was a protest that got out of hand, nothing more. There was no military attempt to takeover the government, now was there.

Do you consider the right to protest your government fascism, or is it just the opposite?

1696520147181.png

You first claim that this minority vote was fascism, then you move on to talking about January 6th?

January 6th was a protest that got out of hand, nothing more. There was no military attempt to takeover the government, now was there.

Do you consider the right to protest your government fascism, or is it just the opposite?

View attachment 838638
^^^^

Another attempt to avoid discussing the OP?

There are plenty of Threads about J6, please discuss it there.

SCOTUS is considered Conservative by every intelligent person on the planet. I'm not going to get into your BULLSHIT word games.

AND NO, Conservative does not equal fascist.

But Trump and his MAGGOTS are not Conservatives. They're Mussolini style FASCISTS.
I would agree that Trump is not a conservative, but these conspiracy theories of yours are a tad bit insane.

If Trump EVER becomes Speaker, maybe then we can talk.

Should this be in the conspiracy forum mods?

I forgot, any outlandish conspiracy theories about Trump remain in the mainstream political forums.

Hitler done it.

Forum List

Back