Democrats Are Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Have Done To Him

Then why aren't you manning the barricades already?

It's Captain Hyperbole!

I can't help you man. You fell off the life boat. I can throw you a line but I can't make you take it.

You don't see the threat in Democrats putting their opposition leader in prison as a clear and imminent threat. Nor drug cartels literallly running our southern border, or leftists intimidating SCOTUS by threatening their families at their homes, or leftists destroying our cities with trash and feces, or conservatives being cancelled or ....

I got it. By the time you realize what's happening, the war will be over. Will you be convinced by then that they are an actual threat, nnot just a theoretical one? Maybe, but it'll be WAY too late by then.

I wish the world were as safe and fair as you believe it is, but it's not. Anyway, you are leaving it up to us to protect you. I hope that works out for you. But we're losing. That's why I came back in 2020 to the party I left in 1988 because Republicans suck. Honestly it's because their martybegan's are staying silent and voting for Nazis

Last edited:
My moral clarity is perfectly clear to me.

Yes, you believe in giving your enemies so much latitude they kill you and your family before you respond. That's only "moral clarity" if it's paired with honesty about what you are doing

It's Captain Hyperbole!

I can't help you man. You fell off the life boat. I can throw you a line but I can't make you take it.

You don't see the threat in Democrats putting their opposition leader as a clear and imminent threat. Nor drug cartels literallly running our southern border, or leftists intimmidating SCOTUS by threatening their families at their homes, or leftists destroying our cities with trash and feces, or conservatives being cancelled or ....

I got it. By the time you realize what's happening, the war will be over. Will you be convinced by then that they are an actual threat, nnot just a theoretical one? Maybe, but it'll be WAY too late by then.

I wish the world were as safe and fair as you believe it is, but it's not. Anyway, you are leaving it up to us to protect you. I hope that works out for you

Talk about unearned hubris.

I see the threat, and I am aware of it. The thing is the masses won't react until things get far far worse.

Jumping into revolution to early is worse than too late, at least too late you can become the resistance.

Too early you are just a footnote and a warning.

Yes, you believe in giving your enemies so much latitude they kill you and your family before you respond. That's only "moral clarity" if it's paired with honesty about what you are doing

Better to say that we should give them the rope to hang themselves. Progressives can't help but over-reach. The trans insanity is proof of that concept.

Where have I been dishonest?

what the hell are u talking about?

I thought YOU were MAGA also... guess you like to attack your own..

I'm not a Trump supporter, MAGA man, but thanks for asking. You thought I was, exactly why I do it.

Democrat retardation: Not Democrat = Trump supporter

The world is a very simplistic place to a simpleton. That's you, since you're stupid, MAGA man

I see the threat, and I am aware of it. The thing is the masses won't react until things get far far worse.

Jumping into revolution to early is worse than too late, at least too late you can become the resistance.

Gotcha, you're just waiting for Democrats to realize they are bad and give up. Well, that's a plan, just not a good one. Maybe you can remind me of when that worked

Gotcha, you're just waiting for Democrats to realize they are bad and give up. Well, that's a plan, just not a good one

Nope, for them to shoot themselves in their own foot. We are seeing the cracks forming currently in their bullshit.

I said nothing about "revolution." Now you're just a liar.

I'll tell you exactly what I tell Democrats when they make up my position. Ask me what I think, don't tell me.

And I addressed this before, we need to agree on objectives BEFORE creating a project plan. I'm done with you on this subject. Good luck with floating on the ocean since you aren't interested in a life line

I said nothing about "revolution." Now you're just a liar.

I'll tell you exactly what I tell Democrats when I make up my position. Ask me what I think, don't tell me.

And I addressed this before, we need to agree on objectives, not plans. I'm done with you on this subject. Good luck with floating on the ocean since you aren't interested in a life line

If the Dems are worse than I supposedly think, and you are criticizing me for "not doing enough" what's the next logical step?

Run away little girl, run away.

If the Dems are worse than I supposedly think, and you are criticizing me for "not doing enough" what's the next logical step?

Run away little girl, run away.

Thanks for assking this time even if it made no sense and was totally wrong

OMG

Are you THAT uninformed?

I don't have all day, but one thing comes to mind right away: how Briben never wants to work w/ the Republicans and un-did just about every good thing Trump did, a lot of it o n Day One of his "administration"

I could go on and on but I learned a long time ago that Ds aren't interested in the truth (unless it can be used to further theirhackery)
Are you on crack? WTF did Trump do in office that was good for the country?

Biden got through 6 major pieces of legislation that benefits Americans. What did Trump do other than kiss Putin's ass in Helsinki.

Democrats opposed the Covid shot under Trump, then destroyed us if we didn't take it under Biden. Women and children are being raped, murdered and sold into slavery on our southern border. Democrats support our enemies over our country and believe we are the greatest threat on the planet. Then there's our cities, shit.

I meant Democrats are a threat to our lives literally. It's time to fight back. Anyone who goes off into third parties or don't vote to stop it deserve what they get it's so obvious what the Democrat party is doing to us at this point
Who's we?

Who's we?

Me, my turtle, Harold and my Garmin.

Do you have these paranoid fits you're being followed and spied on often, vermin?

When I was in college, my school was very leftist, but back then nothing happened to me because I was different. This thing of you are leftist and will destroy anyone who opposes you is what happens when you are driven by winning over truth, Commmie bastard. And pick up a book and read about what always happens to countries you take over. Hint, it ends where you are the same as what you hate, your politicians stop caring about you when they don't need your vote anymore

Last edited:

Forum List

Back