White House Mutiny!!

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
This isn't really news. About dems being who and what they are, I mean.

It's just another day of them showing their true colors.

I give them credit, though. At least they're saying what all the other dems think, but are afraid to say. They like having a thin veneer of civilized behavior. Which, we all know, is just that. A veneer.

Here's what they are. By their own admission, people.

This is not me making baseless accusations, this is not Conservative opinion.

This is democrats announcing to the world which side they're on.

Hint -- It isn't on the side of Humanity

I give them credit, though. At least they're saying what all the other dems think, but are afraid to say. They like having a thin veneer of civilized behavior. Which, we all know, is just that. A veneer.

It's a true joy to see Jew-hating DemoKKKrats try to strong-arm Biden into dividing his party and abandoning the only democracy in the middle east.

This does nothing but help Republicans, and Trump in particular.

Keep it up!

It's a true joy to see Jew-hating DemoKKKrats try to strong-arm Biden into dividing his party and abandoning the only democracy in the middle east.

This does nothing but help Republicans, and Trump in particular.

Keep it up!
What is the number of dead Palestinians that you will accept as sufficient retribution?
How much infrastructure should be left for them to survive going foreword?

What is the number of dead Palestinians that you will accept as sufficient retribution?
Zero surviving HAMAS members is the number I'll accept. When the numbers of HAMAS hiding places diminishes, then the number of human shield deaths will decline as well.

Of course, all of this was needed. HAMAS needed only surrender and many Gazan Arabs would not have died.

IMG_9678_jpeg-2986967.JPG

Biden's W Bush era stance on slaughtering Muslim civilians is only going to grow more and more unpopular.

If they're part of Hamas, all of them. If not, they should be getting out of the way, not forming a crowd and cheering when Hamas parades raped and dead Israeli women in the streets

White House interns have no clout.

Depends on how many dead Palestinian civilians Hamas is willing to accept by hiding amongst them.

The American left can open their wallets to fund re-building Gaza, after Hamas surrenders.

It's funny when the left say the Republican party is divided.

White House interns have no clout.
No, but they have opinions. dimocrap opinions. And they have the 'ear' of media scum.

There is no difference, NONE, between a dimocrap White House Intern and a piece of shit Media Intern. Many of them, MANY, change from one to the other several times throughout what passes for a career.

Depends on how many dead Palestinian civilians Hamas is willing to accept by hiding amongst them.

The American left can open their wallets to fund re-building Gaza, after Hamas surrenders.
Some civilizations deserve to die. The Inca, the Aztecs, the Kush, arguably one or two others.

Just because you exist, that does not give you the right to exist. Some civilizations, cultures and their people should die out or be put out of their misery.

IMO, the Palestinians should be eradicated from the face of the Earth. Without mercy.

Many innocents will suffer because of it.

sorry 'bout that

Some civilizations deserve to die. The Inca, the Aztecs, the Kush, arguably one or two others.

Just because you exist, that does not give you the right to exist. Some civilizations, cultures and their people should die out or be put out of their misery.

IMO, the Palestinians should be eradicated from the face of the Earth. Without mercy.

Many innocents will suffer because of it.

sorry 'bout that

I disagree. They are being sold a bad set of goods that they can get rid of the Jews. That isn't going to happen.

They need to be forcefully shown that, Like Germany and Japan at the end of WWII shown.

And anyone in Hamas now needs to die or be tried for crimes against humanity.

Zero surviving HAMAS members is the number I'll accept. When the numbers of HAMAS hiding places diminishes, then the number of human shield deaths will decline as well.

Of course, all of this was needed. HAMAS needed only surrender and many Gazan Arabs would not have died.
And if it takes two million dead Palestinians to achieve that?

All good?

Forum List

Back