Democrats Are Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Have Done To Him

Preventing Trump from taking office if he wins in 2024.

You're like Russians in the 191xs, Germans in the 30s, Chinese in the 1940s, etc. You'll "believe" what they are doing when it's too late.

If Trump wins, the Democrats WILLL try to prevent him from taking office. They're doing that NOW. I am glad you support my freedom but sad you don't have the moral courage to help stop them. It's all hands on deck time, Democrats are going for it, open your eyes. Your admitting you were wrong will mean nothing when Democrats win and destroy us

The issue is people need to see it for themselves before they will act. Just saying THOSE GUYS ARE BAD doesn't push the needle.

And exaggerating how bad they are just tunes people out, like the AGW nutters saying the world is going to end every 10 years and then the world doesn't end and they start again.

Attack policies, attack the result of policies, attack actions.

Don't attack thoughts. Commies can think all they want, if they actually can think.

And now is not calling them out for what they are and what they are doing working out for you?

As for me, my answer to that question is I'm so sad for America and my children, but glad I won't be here to see my glorious victory when all the ass hat Democrats we keep arguing with have their freedom ended when their politicians no longer need them

No, Billo_Really is right. They can make up 90 fake charges, but not 91. That was why they did the 91st, to prove Trump was guilty and not just the victim of 90 fake charges.

Democrats are just the dumbest fucks on the planet. Democrats put Trump under all those indictments because he leads their political opposition and put them in jail. They are Stalinists.

If Billo had a soul, he would sit down and honestly admit if only to himself that he would have voted for Hitler, Stalin and every other dictator for their lies just like he's voting for Child Molester Joe because he promised him free shit
What has Joe Biden done in office that is in anyway like a dictator?

You're like Russians in the 191xs, Germans in the 30s, Chinese in the 1940s, etc. You'll "believe" what they are doing when it's too late.

If Trump wins, the Democrats WILLL try to prevent him from taking office. They're doing that NOW. I am glad you support my freedom but sad you don't have the moral courage to help stop them. It's all hands on deck time, Democrats are going for it, open your eyes. Your admitting you were wrong will mean nothing when Democrats win and destroy us

The thing is with people on the right is most of us are for basic order, and to overcome that view takes bad things to happen.

I always play a Paladin in RPG style games, Lawful Good. Order is paramount as long as it isn't evil.

And now is not calling them out for what they are and what they are doing working out for you?

As for me, my answer to that question is I'm so sad for America and my children, but glad I won't be here to see my glorious victory when all the ass hat Democrats we keep arguing with have their freedom ended when their politicians no longer need them

Annoying, but not unbearable.

Yet.

The thing is with people on the right is most of us are for basic order, and to overcome that view takes bad things to happen.

I always play a Paladin in RPG style games, Lawful Good. Order is paramount as long as it isn't evil.

Yes, I said froom the beginning you are a good man and that's what good men do. And it's why you are going to lose your freedom because you won't adapt when Democrats are doing the list of shit I keep repeating endlessly that they are ending democracy NOW.

If the founding fathers used your rules for good people in normal times, we'd have King Charles now. And I'd rather have that then what you are refusing to adapt now is going to allow to happen

Yes, I said froom the beginning you are a good man and that's what good men do. And it's why you are going to lose your freedom because you won't adapt when Democrats are doing the list of shit I keep repeating endlessly that they are ending democracy NOW.

If the founding fathers used your rules for good people in normal times, we'd have King Charles now

The thing is the patriots need people like me to come over when the shooting starts or the shit really hits the fan to have any chance of accomplishing their goals.

The people who wanted independence before Bunker Hill needed those who only decided after, or their cause was doomed.

He had 4 years to take on the deep state, and did nothing but reauthorize their agencies unconstitutional BS.

When they used FISA to spy on his campaign, did he veto it and demand they removed section 702? Nope.

Trump didn't even try to counter punch Pelosi and schiff for the first impeachment.
The week after the election, Trump said he wasn't going to "lock her up."

Face it man, Trump is a weak ass RINO's with a good sales pitch. That's it.
He was fighting the who Russian collusion" hoax for the first couple of years and then he had COVID to deal with.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Annoying, but not unbearable.

Yet.

5 million illegals crossing our border is, "annoying, but not unbearable."

Prosecutors charging victims not criminals is, "annoying, but not unbearable."

And so on. If you don't get it still then we are indeed fucked because we are losing and badly now and good people like you don't' want to see that your house is collapsing on your family

5 million illegals crossing our border is, "annoying, but not unbearable."

Prosecutors charging victims not criminals is, "annoying, but not unbearable."

And so on. If you don't get it still then we are indeed fucked because we are losing and badly now and good people like you don't' want to see that your house is collapsing on your family

The system is still chugging along, even with the determined attempts to break it.

Both those impact me directly as I live in NYC, and am having fun watching the lefties get hoisted on their own petards.

But it's not time for revolt.

Yet.

The thing is the patriots need people like me to come over when the shooting starts or the shit really hits the fan to have any chance of accomplishing their goals.

The people who wanted independence before Bunker Hill needed those who only decided after, or their cause was doomed.

We agree that in normal life God wants us to live our lives in fairness recognizing our rights and the rights of others as you are doing.

But God also gave us the power of moral clarity. That is why we fought for independence, the end of slavery, WWI and II, stopping communist aggression across the board, supporting Israel from the Hamas serial killers, etc. Now you are literally supporting rape, murder and slavery of women and girls on the southern border.

The response to evil is not let's work it out, it's stop or we will fight with moral clarity and not allow the bad guys to win because we don't have it

The system is still chugging along, even with the determined attempts to break it

You say the system is "chugging along" while our cities are unlivable and smell like shit, you can't ride the subways, the southern border is open, men are playing women's sports, Democrats are putting their opposition leader in prison and creating a one party system.

My God I can't imagine what it will be like by the time you admit it's broken

We agree that in normal life God wants us to live our lives in fairness recognizing our rights and the rights of others as you are doing.

But God also gave us the power of moral clarity. That is why we fought for independence, the end of slavery, WWI and II, stopping communist aggression across the board, supporting Israel from the Hamas serial killers, etc. Now you are literally supporting rape, murder and slavery of women and girls on the southern border.

The response to evil is not let's work it out, it's stop or we will fight with moral clarity and not allow the bad guys to win because we don't have it

And going to the mattresses before everyone else is ready to go to the mattresses dooms those who jump early to fail.

And in this case give an excuse to the Statists to go even more Statist.

You say the system is "chugging along" while our cities are unlivable and smell like shit, you can't ride the subways, the southern border is open, men are playing women's sports, Democrats are putting their opposition leader in prison and creating a one party system.

My God I can't imagine what it will be like by the time you admit it's broken

Welcome to the breaking point issue always found with the silent pissed off section of the electorate.

And going to the mattresses before everyone else is ready to go to the mattresses dooms those who jump early to fail.

And in this case give an excuse to the Statists to go even more Statist.

Non-sequitur. We were discussing objectives and you switched to tactics, different subject and it starts AFTER we agree on objectives.

Moral clarity is the next step. We are just too far past that, what Democrats are doing is clear. You're still arguing about whether to stop the Nazis or not after they already built the concentration camps.

You're a day late and a dollar short. Those of us who recognize evil see it and we'll try our best to take you with us, but we're probably going to lose at this point and if we don't, you'll have had nothing to do with it

Welcome to the breaking point issue always found with the silent pissed off section of the electorate.

"Always." That's your problem, lack of moral clarity. This never happened before in this country, there is no "always"

Democrats impeached Trump twice. Once for what Hillary did and the other for what Child Molester Joe did

LOL, I love it BlindBoo , you're a three year old. And I'm not redundant saying Democrats are three year olds, you are redundant being it, MAGA man

Forum List

Back