Democrats Are Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Have Done To Him

Me, my turtle, Harold and my Garmin.

Do you have these paranoid fits you're being followed and spied on often, vermin?

Democrats opposed the Covid shot under Trump, then destroyed us if we didn't take it under Biden. Women and children are being raped, murdered and sold into slavery on our southern border. Democrats support our enemies over our country and believe we are the greatest threat on the planet. Then there's our cities, shit.

I meant Democrats are a threat to our lives literally. It's time to fight back. Anyone who goes off into third parties or don't vote to stop it deserve what they get it's so obvious what the Democrat party is doing to us at this point

You sure sound like a Republican/Trump supporter to me.

You said us, we or our 8 times. And you claim not to be a Republican?

Me, my turtle, Harold and my Garmin.

Do you have these paranoid fits you're being followed and spied on often, vermin?

When I was in college, my school was very leftist, but back then nothing happened to me because I was different. This thing of you are leftist and will destroy anyone who opposes you is what happens when you are driven by winning over truth, Commmie bastard. And pick up a book and read about what always happens to countries you take over. Hint, it ends where you are the same as what you hate, your politicians stop caring about you when they don't need your vote anymore

Democrats opposed the Covid shot under Trump, then destroyed us if we didn't take it under Biden. Women and children are being raped, murdered and sold into slavery on our southern border. Democrats support our enemies over our country and believe we are the greatest threat on the planet. Then there's our cities, shit.

I meant Democrats are a threat to our lives literally. It's time to fight back. Anyone who goes off into third parties or don't vote to stop it deserve what they get it's so obvious what the Democrat party is doing to us at this point

I think YOU need to all move to one state and stop crying.

You sure sound like a Republican/Trump supporter to me.

You said us, we or our 8 times. And you claim not to be a Republican?

So when I say I'm not a Republican you keep calling me one, then when I say fine, whatever, and call myself one you say "Aha, you admitted you are one!"

You racist asses are like a third grade class, literally. Gawd. This is why you thought you could read my mind? By making me deal with a child as if they are a child?

So when I say I'm not a Republican you keep calling me one, then when I say fine, whatever, and call myself one you say "Aha, you admitted you are one!"

You racist asses are like a third grade class, literally. Gawd. This is why you thought you could read my mind? By making me deal with a child as if they are a child?
Well I don’t even know what you are. What’s your party or who’s your guy for potus?

Well I don’t even know what you are. What’s your party or who’s your guy for potus?

I'm a libertarian, but I'm not a Libertarian. I've voted in 10 elections so far and voted Libertarian (4) Republican (4) other (3). I voted Republicans in the first three elections (84, 88, 92) so only once since then, Trump in 2020. I've only been telling you that for a decade and a half and you were only given one set of talking points because that's all your tiny brain can handle. So everyone to you is a Democrat or a Trump supporter or your brain would literally explode. I've seen it before, it's a real nasty mess to clean up when it happens, vermin.

To answer your question, I'm supporting DeSantis in the primaries. I'm thinking of voting for Kennedy in the election, but am waiting to see who are the final candidates to make the final call on that. But the Libertarian party has stopped nominating libertarians for attention and Trump hates DeSantis more than the Democrats. There are no candidates who represent me other than DeSantis at this point. I expect as in the past you will just call me a Trump supporter/Republican like you always do, you are not a smart man

Last edited:
I'm a libertarian, but I'm not a Libertarian. I've voted in 10 elections so far and voted Libertarian (4) Republican (4) other (3). I voted Republicans in the first three elections (84, 88, 92) so only once since then, Trump in 2020. I've only been telling you that for a decade and a half and you were only given one set of talking points because that's all your tiny brain can handle. So everyone to you is a Democrat or a Trump supporter or your brain would literally explode. I've seen it before, it's a real nasty mess to clean up when it happens, vermin.

To answer your question, I'm supporting DeSantis in the primaries. I'm thinking of voting for Kennedy in the election, but am waiting to see who are the final candidates to make the final call on that. But the Libertarian party has stopped nominating libertarians for attention and Trump hates DeSantis more than the Democrats. There are no candidates who represent me other than DeSantis at this point. I expect as in the past you will just call me a Trump supporter/Republican like you always do, you are not a smart man
I pretty much have you pegged. A Republican. Just a different nut in a mixed bag of nuts. Know what I mean? The best I can hope for is you vote 3rd party or not at all.

I pretty much have you pegged. A Republican. Just a different nut in a mixed bag of nuts. Know what I mean? The best I can hope for is you vote 3rd party or not at all.

So your snappy comeback is to say what I said you'd say. You're not a Democrat, you're a Republican/Trump supporter!!!! Good one, I never saw that coming! Vermin. I expect this stupid discussion to continue the next decade and a half like the last one because of your overt stupidity

So your snappy comeback is to say what I said you'd say. You're not a Democrat, you're a Republican/Trump supporter!!!! Good one, I never saw that coming! Vermin. I expect this stupid discussion to continue the next decade and a half like the last one because of your outright stupidity
I got to put you in the crayon box. Sorry Republicans are red and you are candy apple red.

I got to put you in the crayon box. Sorry Republicans are red and you are candy apple red.

M'kay. So are you ready to move on now or you're still worried about how to label me?

You are the best reason for me to reconsider and vote for Trump. So since I'm a Republican and a Trump supporter, I should do that, shouldn't I, vermin?

Forum List

Back