Democrats Are Afraid Trump Will Do To Them What They Have Done To Him

Remember, their definition of "dictator" can be pretty much anything. Like their definitions of most words.

Let's see what THIS one is!

:popcorn:

Great point. You idiots keep saying Trump will end free choice when he was president for four years and expanded our freedom.

Democrat voters are the dumbest fucks on the planet. Especially those of you who turn around and think you aren't Democrats

Day 1 will be known as Black Monday due the raft of pink slips and reduction of force notices that will go out to the .gov agencies.

hope so

I hope Trump is not so forgiving as he was in re Hillary and her destroyed devices .. etc

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Great point. You idiots keep saying Trump will end free choice when he was president for four years and expanded our freedom.

Democrat voters are the dumbest fucks on the planet. Especially those of you who turn around and think you aren't Democrats
are you referring to how, when u accuse these hacks of watching cnn & msnbc and nothing else

they practically scream

I don't watch CNN!

ha ha.... and yet everything that comes out of their mouths or from their keyboards is verbatim CNN

:auiqs.jpg:

What has Joe Biden done in office that is in anyway like a dictator?
OMG

Are you THAT uninformed?

I don't have all day, but one thing comes to mind right away: how Briben never wants to work w/ the Republicans and un-did just about every good thing Trump did, a lot of it o n Day One of his "administration"

I could go on and on but I learned a long time ago that Ds aren't interested in the truth (unless it can be used to further theirhackery)

are you referring to how, when u accuse these hacks of watching cnn & msnbc and nothing else

they practically scream

I don't watch CNN!

ha ha.... and yet everything that comes out of their mouths or from their keyboards is verbatim CNN

:auiqs.jpg:

Wow, you got me.

That's what I'd have said if I'd ever said that, MAGA man

LOL, I love it BlindBoo , you're a three year old. And I'm not redundant saying Democrats are three year olds, you are redundant being it, MAGA man
OMG

Please don't insult 3 year olds... They are adorable. And they have the excuse of... being 3 yrs old

What is the excuse for these freaks?

OMG

Please don't insult 3 year olds... They are adorable. And they have the excuse of... being 3 yrs old

What is the excuse for these freaks?

That's how stupid you are. Calling Democrats three year olds wasn't the insult,, it's just a fact about how you debate. Calling you stupid was the insult, MAGA man

Non-sequitur. We were discussing objectives and you switched to tactics, different subject and it starts AFTER we agree on objectives.

Moral clarity is the next step. We are just too far past that, what Democrats are doing is clear. You're still arguing about whether to stop the Nazis or not after they already built the concentration camps.

You're a day late and a dollar short. Those of us who recognize evil see it and we'll try our best to take you with us, but we're probably going to lose at this point and if we don't, you'll have had nothing to do with it

Then why aren't you manning the barricades already?

That's how stupid you are. Calling Democrats three year olds wasn't the insult,, it's just a fact about how you debate. Calling you stupid was the insult, MAGA man
what the hell are u talking about?

I thought YOU were MAGA also... guess you like to attack your own..

Forum List

Back