Democratic Party is very smart

You are out of your mind... change the channel for God's sake...
Why won't you denounce Joe's hair sniffing ways? Shouldn't you be upset that Hunter calls his father Pedo Peter? And why did Joe take showers with his teenage daughter? Why do you find it so hard to criticize that? Do you approve of Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater?

I’m not going to waste my time reading the stupid list but I’ll address the first few.
1. Nothing wrong with asking for a link as people like you make false statements all the time. This conversation is Case in point

2 and 3. Not things that I do. Prove me wrong and show when I’ve ever rejected facts. You can’t

"I’m not going to waste my time reading the stupid list but I’ll address the first few."

What an imbecile......contradicting himself in one sentence.

Haha, no. Only a complete moron would think the presidential election was stolen. Don’t be so gullible. Think for yourself

A question, the correct answer to which, will prove that no such election result occurred.

Answer the question.

Think carefully before you answer, because I know the right answer.

There were a number of changes up to and into the 2020 election, including but not limited to....

Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Alter times methods of voting

How long after dates can votes be counted

Signing of absentee ballots.

Who has the lawful right to alter the “time, place, and manner” of national elections.....you know.....like the 2020 presidential election?

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

election commission......

Or.....some other body?????

A question, the correct answer to which, will prove that no such election result occurred.

Answer the question.

Think carefully before you answer, because I know the right answer.

There were a number of changes up to and into the 2020 election, including but not limited to....

Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Alter times methods of voting

How long after dates can votes be counted

Signing of absentee ballots.

Who has the lawful right to alter the “time, place, and manner” of national elections.....you know.....like the 2020 presidential election?

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

Or.....some other body?????
Each states legislature decides their voting protocol but Congress may also make or alter regulations.

Each states legislature decides their voting protocol but Congress may also make or alter regulations.

You're lying again.

You can't stop lying, huh?

I can provide it.

The Constitution is known as ‘the law of the land.’

The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress are found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force.

The Constitution as Supreme Law

http://www.let.rug.nl › usa › outlines › government-1991

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

supreme.justia.com

But....this occurred: courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Supremacy Clause | Wex | US Law

So any state where

state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

altered the “time, place, and manner” of national elections.....you know.....like the 2020 presidential election....

.....that would be illegal?

Haha, no. Only a complete moron would think the presidential election was stolen. Don’t be so gullible. Think for yourself
The only way a Pedophile like Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater would get into office is through a stolen election.

The Diaper Shitting Corrupt Senile Putin Xi Puppet did not even campaign, no one showed up for his speeches when he did campaign, and he ran like a coward from one debate and was hidden from Public View nearly his entire campaign.

You had to use COVID19, Illegal Changes to Election Laws, and Maduro Voting Machines to Usurp Democracy and put this Piece of Shit Mental Midget in The White House Forever Defiling and Desecrating that Temple To Democracy.

F You, your Friends and everyone you know.

May you and those like you burn in Hell Forever for your Treason, Insurrection, Sedition, Treachery and Election Fraud and your incessant 24-7 Propaganda and Lies.

Do you still support Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater now that his Son calls "The Big Guy" a Pedophile?

You're lying again.

You can't stop lying, huh?

I can provide it.

The Constitution is known as ‘the law of the land.’

The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress are found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force.

The Constitution as Supreme Law

http://www.let.rug.nl › usa › outlines › government-1991

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

supreme.justia.com

“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Supremacy Clause | Wex | US Law
You really need to learn how to properly use the term “lie”. You sound like a Leftist using “racist”. Get real. You may think I’m wrong, but being wrong does not translate to lying.

My answer is based on the powers dictated by the constitution in Article I, Section 4, Clause 1:

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

You really need to learn how to properly use the term “lie”. You sound like a Leftist using “racist”. Get real. You may think I’m wrong, but being wrong does not translate to lying.

My answer is based on the powers ducted by the constitution in

Article I, Section 4, Clause 1:

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

Is there any body in a state, other than the state legislature that can alter the “time, place, and manner” of elections.

That's a yes or no.....

NYTimes

Is that legitimate, lawful, constitutional????

Yes or no?

Forum List

Back