Democratic Party is very smart

The only way a Pedophile like Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater would get into office is through a stolen election.

The Diaper Shitting Corrupt Senile Putin Xi Puppet did not even campaign, no one showed up for his speeches when he did campaign, and he ran like a coward from one debate and was hidden from Public View nearly his entire campaign.

You had to use COVID19, Illegal Changes to Election Laws, and Maduro Voting Machines to Usurp Democracy and put this Piece of Shit Mental Midget in The White House Forever Defiling and Desecrating that Temple To Democracy.

F You, your Friends and everyone you know.

May you and those like you burn in Hell Forever for your Treason, Insurrection, Sedition, Treachery and Election Fraud and your incessant 24-7 Propaganda and Lies.

Do you still support Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater now that his Son calls "The Big Guy" a Pedophile?
Listen to yourself. Just reread what you just wrote. You sound like a semi retarded child. You’re not expecting to be taken seriously are you?

Listen to yourself. Just reread what you just wrote. You sound like a semi retarded child. You’re not expecting to be taken seriously are you?
Is there any body in a state, other than the state legislature that can alter the “time, place, and manner” of elections.

That's a yes or no.....

But....this occurred: courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Is that legitimate, lawful, constitutional????

Yes or no?

Is there any body in a state, other than the state legislature that can alter the “time, place, and manner” of elections.

That's a yes or no.....

“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Yes or no?
The conditions and actions taken would need to be adjudicated in court… perhaps even the Supreme Court. If there is a legitimate case then it will go that far and the appropriate actions can be taken. That’s the process the constitution lays out. The election was not stolen and I haven’t lied. You’ve been spreading fake news

That's a yes or no.....
The answer is yes under certain conditions. For example in an emergency situation let’s say a tornado was coming through town. Local authorities could cancel a scheduled election in the interest of public safety. That is within their power. Would you agree? That’s a yes or no question

The conditions and actions taken would need to be adjudicated in court… perhaps even the Supreme Court. If there is a legitimate case then it will go that far and the appropriate actions can be taken. That’s the process the constitution lays out. The election was not stolen and I haven’t lied. You’ve been spreading fake news

That's a yes or no.....

NYTimes

Yes or no?

The answer is yes under certain conditions. For example in an emergency situation let’s say a tornado was coming through town. Local authorities could cancel a scheduled election in the interest of public safety. That is within their power. Would you agree? That’s a yes or no question

Did the legislature make the alterations in Pennsylvania or North Carolina?

Yes or no?

That's a yes or no.....

NYTimes

Yes or no?
Hey Poli, stop acting like a child and repeating yourself. I answered your question in post #924

Did the legislature make the alterations in Pennsylvania or North Carolina?

Yes or no?
No they didn't... Can you answer my question now?

For example in an emergency situation let’s say a tornado was coming through town. Local authorities could cancel a scheduled election in the interest of public safety. That is within their power. Would you agree? That’s a yes or no question

A question, the correct answer to which, will prove that no such election result occurred.

Answer the question.

Think carefully before you answer, because I know the right answer.

There were a number of changes up to and into the 2020 election, including but not limited to....

Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Alter times methods of voting

How long after dates can votes be counted

Signing of absentee ballots.

Who has the lawful right to alter the “time, place, and manner” of national elections.....you know.....like the 2020 presidential election?

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

election commission......

Or.....some other body?????
The only problem with our elections is pure garbage GOP misinformation, super duper. All of those people and institutions said the same thing. change the god damn channel, brainwashed functional moron. LOL

Hey Poli, stop acting like a child and repeating yourself. I answered your question in post #924
NYTimes

Yes or no?

No they didn't... Can you answer my question now?

For example in an emergency situation let’s say a tornado was coming through town. Local authorities could cancel a scheduled election in the interest of public safety. That is within their power. Would you agree? That’s a yes or no question

Another lie from you.

You just can't stop, huh?

NYTimes

Yes or no?

The only problem with our elections is pure garbage GOP misinformation, super duper. All of those people and institutions said the same thing. change the god damn channel, brainwashed functional moron. LOL
A question, the correct answer to which, will prove that no such election result occurred.

Think carefully before you answer, because I know the right answer.

There were a number of changes up to and into the 2020 election, including but not limited to....

Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Alter times methods of voting

How long after dates can votes be counted

Signing of absentee ballots.

Who has the lawful right to alter the “time, place, and manner” of national elections.....you know.....like the 2020 presidential election?

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

election commission......

Or.....some other body?????

NYTimes

Yes or no?
And like a child you continue to repeat yourself. Is something mentally wrong with you? I've answered this in post #923.... It would be determined by the courts whether those actions were legitimate, lawful, constitutional.

And like a child you continue to repeat yourself. Is something mentally wrong with you? I've answered this in post #923.... It would be determined by the courts whether those actions were legitimate, lawful, constitutional.

You're right.....let's just agree you are lying scum, and continually proving it is like beating a dead horse.

Another lie from you.

You just can't stop, huh?

NYTimes

Yes or no?
Asked and answered twice... also another misuse of "lie". Don't be a Karen. Can you answer my question now? I've answered yours multiple times now. Like broken record

You're right.....let's just agree you are lying scum, and continually proving it is like beating a dead horse.
Is this your default, just resort to name calling when your can't win a debate? Thats sad.

I haven't lied about a thing and I've answered all of your questions directly. You continue to lie about my statements and avoid answering questions that you know contradict your assertions. Super weak.

Asked and answered twice... also another misuse of "lie". Don't be a Karen. Can you answer my question now? I've answered yours multiple times now. Like broken record

Again no answer.

Why are you back.....we've agreed that you are lying scum.

What more is there to say??

Again no answer.

Why are you back.....we've agreed that you are lying scum.

What more is there to say??
I've answered it multiple times. I answered it after you asked it the first time. I guess I need to repost my answer or you'll keep repeating your lie that I didn't answer you. Why can't you just have an adult conversation. Be honest. Answer questions directly. You're still dodging my question, like you always do. Its not that hard be honest and direct.

Last edited:
Hey PoliticalChic if there is a tornado sweeping through town does that towns authorities have the power to shut down a polling station in order to protect the public? Thats a yes or no question

Forum List

Back