If There Was No Fraud, Why?

Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...Any day now...:heehee:
Try May 2nd. "2,000 Mules" will be released that day. It will convince a lot of people there was all kinds of fraud. Nothing you can do about it.

People from the same party do not vote to impeach others from the same party as a rule. It has always been that way. You need to deal with it.
That's only for politicians who take their party over their country. And who ignore the oath they took upon entering the office.

Try May 2nd. "2,000 Mules" will be released that day. It will convince a lot of people there was all kinds of fraud. Nothing you can do about it.
You claimed the Post Office didn't release the investigative report on the contract truck driver who supposedly transported hundreds of thousands of ballots between Bethpage, and Pennsylvania.

I posted the link to the OIG report yesterday.

At least acknowledge your smear against the post office was absolutely false.

And the conclusion of the investigation was that the driver wasn't carrying hundreds of thousands of ballots, but instead those gaylords contained parcels (packages). With only 150 to at most 7,000 ballots being mixed in.

Then why won't the Post Office release the report on the investigation? What you posted is now old news.

The post office already released the full inspectors report.

Highway Contract Carrier Lancaster 17604

This investigation was initiated based on a Highway Contract Route driver for the Postal Service who alleged he transported completed mail-in ballots across state lines from Bethpage, NY, to Lancaster, PA, on October 21, 2020.

No, that would be republicans (the party of obstruction) that think screwing their country while a democrat is in office, will get them elected.
The Democrats and RINOs are fucking things up. They are in that 98% that do not give a fuck about the country.

Another lie.

You pretend to confuse the two election, afraid to confront the truth about 2020.

I understand why.
Was your cartoon referring to Trump and the 2020 election or Hilary and the 2016 election. Simple question. Direct answer please

Was the 2020 election illegitimate, as I have proven????
Of course not. You have proven nothing.

Funny how you completely ignore my simple question by asking a separate question and then want me to give you a direct answer, which I gave. That’s the definition of a hypocrite.

Of course not. You have proven nothing.

Funny how you completely ignore my simple question by asking a separate question and then want me to give you a direct answer, which I gave. That’s the definition of a hypocrite.

"Of course not. You have proven nothing."

Watch how easily I put a cork in your pie hole, and prove the election was illegitimate.

Just because a series of corrupt courts.....including the 'supreme' one.....wouldn't hear the evidence doesn't mean there wasn't clear and dispositive evidence.

I can provide it.

The Constitution is known as ‘the law of the land.’

The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress are found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force.

The Constitution as Supreme Law

http://www.let.rug.nl › usa › outlines › government-1991

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

supreme.justia.com

But....this occurred: courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Supremacy Clause | Wex | US Law

Now.....what were you saying??????

"Of course not. You have proven nothing."

Watch how easily I put a cork in your pie hole, and prove the election was illegitimate.

Just because a series of corrupt courts.....including the 'supreme' one.....wouldn't hear the evidence doesn't mean there wasn't clear and dispositive evidence.

I can provide it.

The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress are found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force.

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

supreme.justia.com

“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Now.....what were you saying??????
I was saying the election was legit and you are wrong. Even though some states made changes to the voting procedure that went outside their constitution that doesn’t delegitimization the entire election. Considerations were made in an emergency situation which was the pandemic. We now review what was done and the legalities of the processes and evolve our system so it is handled better next time. In the end, the states still ran their elections and elected a president. That was done via our national constitution. Nothing you’ve said shows fraud.

Ignorantly calling 60+ courts and a conservative majority Supreme Court corrupt is a lazy argument. It’s laughable and not worth a debate.

Last edited:
I was saying the election was legit and you are wrong. Even though some states made changes to the voting procedure that went outside their constitution that doesn’t delegitimization the entire election. Considerations were made in an emergency situation which was the pandemic. We now review what was done and the legalities of the processes and evolve our system so it is handled better next time. In the end, the states still ran their elections and elected a president. That was done via our national constitution. Nothing you’ve said shows fraud.

Ignorantly calling 60+ courts and a conservative majority Supreme Court corrupt is a lazy argument. It’s laughable and not worth a debate.
"I was saying the election was legit and you are wrong."

So your claim is that the Constitution is wrong?????

You must be a Democrat.

No agency other than the legislature can make such a change.....or.....it is illegitimate.

I can provide it.

Wherein we find this:

supreme.justia.com

NYTimes

BTW....I'm never wrong.

Oh my God how many threads are we going to see on this dead horse. Give it up Bender, Lord Trump is not coming back to the WH.
but you are happy with senile joe and the SFO ho? happy with $5 gas and 8% inflation? happy that the world is laughing at us for putting incompetents in charge? you morons cheated to put the worst president in history in office, the truth is obvious and will come out. Biden did not win the 2020 election from his basement or his rallies of 50 people.

"I was saying the election was legit and you are wrong."

So your claim is that the Constitution is wrong?????

You must be a Democrat.

No agency other than the legislature can make such a change.....or.....it is illegitimate.

I can provide it.

Wherein we find this:

supreme.justia.com

NYTimes

BTW....I'm never wrong.
The fact that you need to repeat yourself over and over again instead of being able to progress in the discussion shows that you don’t know what your talking about.

In this case you are completely ignoring the role that the judicial branch plays in our systems of government. The judicial branch exists and is given power via our constitution. It is a check and balance on the power of the other branches. So while the legislators do play a role in making laws and regulations. The court also plays a role in how the laws are executed and enforced. This happens at both a state and national level.

your lazy and incorrect assessment dismisses the courts as some corrupt insignificant entity and focuses on one singular argument that the legislators are all powerful. This is not true which is why you are WRONG.

The fact that you need to repeat yourself over and over again instead of being able to progress in the discussion shows that you don’t know what your talking about.

In this case you are completely ignoring the role that the judicial branch plays in our systems of government. The judicial branch exists and is given power via our constitution. It is a check and balance on the power of the other branches. So while the legislators do play a role in making laws and regulations. The court also plays a role in how the laws are executed and enforced. This happens at both a state and national level.

your lazy and incorrect assessment dismisses the courts as some corrupt insignificant entity and focuses on one singular argument that the legislators are all powerful. This is not true which is why you are WRONG.

I repeated the exact and specific language of the US Constitution.

If you were an American, that would have resonsated.'

Here is is again....proving the election illegitimate.

Wherein we find this:

supreme.justia.com

NYTimes

BTW....I'm never wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back