Democrat behavior at State of the Union

It was fun to watch how the dems remained seated at inappropriate times at the last SOTU, as a way to express their hatred for the guy who beat them in 2016. Their behavior was shameful, but I bet they come up with a new plan this time to demonstrate their hate. I predict that they come up with an even less classy and less American way to show their hate this time. Their mission at the SOTU will be something more juvenile than ever before.

I pray they walk out. That would be beautiful. :auiqs.jpg:

It is what the Republicans did.

It was fun to watch how the dems remained seated at inappropriate times at the last SOTU, as a way to express their hatred for the guy who beat them in 2016. Their behavior was shameful, but I bet they come up with a new plan this time to demonstrate their hate. I predict that they come up with an even less classy and less American way to show their hate this time. Their mission at the SOTU will be something more juvenile than ever before.
It was pretty amazing HOW classless they behaved. And in front of a huge national audience. What idiots!
Someone calling the Democrats "classless".....:71: :71: :71:

upload_2020-2-3_23-23-2.png

It was pretty amazing HOW classless they behaved. And in front of a huge national audience. What idiots!

Complaints about lack of class from the party consistently demonstrated it?

Republicans Are So Over Obama That They Started Leaving Before He Was Done With the State of the Uni

Time for adults to start running the country.
You are dim, very dim. I believe your raging TDS clouds any of your thoughts, and has left you with an I.Q. of a turnip. Very sad.

Republicans Are So Over Obama That They Started Leaving Before He Was Done With the State of the Uni

You are dim, very dim. I believe your raging TDS clouds any of your thoughts, and has left you with an I.Q. of a turnip. Very sad.
you seem to have problem with simple facts. Not to worry, that is a common with cultists :)

you seem to have problem with simple facts. Not to worry, that is a common with cultists :)
You ARE an idiot. Go away, you brainwashed liberal lunatic. You've added NOTHING substantial to this thread.

We will have the answer to the opening post tomorrow night.

Yes, it appears they left when he had one sentence left to deliver.

Not very classy.

There has been along history of the opposing party refusing to stand or applaud at the SOTU. Both parties have done that. The GOP drastically lowered the bar for SOTU behavior by shouting at the president during his speech. I hope the Democratic party doesn't follow that bad behavior, but with the way Trump has turned politics into a childish playground competition, there is certainly precedent if they do behave like Trump supporters.

Any bad behavior of a significant number of Dems during the speech may help solidify support for the President from more Independents.

I pray they walk out. That would be beautiful. :auiqs.jpg:

It is what the Republicans did.

Huh? When did the Republicans en masse walk out of a SOTU speech?

Please explain exactly why and when remaining seated would be "inappropriate" and/or could be considered "classless." All I've seen is a picture of three members of Congress dressed in white, two facing forward and one looking down at something, and Schumer sitting with a bemused expression on his face. Should they have gotten up and danced or stood up and cheered wildly?

Also, please learn how to spell "Democratic." I know that grammar can be difficult, but give it a try.

Please explain exactly why and when remaining seated would be "inappropriate" and/or could be considered "classless." All I've seen is a picture of three members of Congress dressed in white, two facing forward and one looking down at something, and Schumer sitting with a bemused expression on his face. Should they have gotten up and danced or stood up and cheered wildly?

Also, please learn how to spell "Democratic." I know that grammar can be difficult, but give it a try.

This shows the problem with waiting for cnn to tell you what happened and what to think.

This shows the problem with waiting for cnn to tell you what happened and what to think.

Who waits for CNN to do anything? All I saw was people sitting, being quiet. You are the one who is asserting that they did something "inappropriate," and you fail to explain your assertion. Why would you think that I am dependent on CNN? All that CNN has to do is get the facts straight, refrain from taking things out of context, and retract anything it gets wrong. Simple. Otherwise, me, and other people, do our own thinking.

The right-winger myth that we are all dependent on "the media" is so incredibly ignorant. They are the ones who take seriously outlets like Infowars, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and right-wing broadcasters spouting made-up drivel.

Last edited:

Yeah they'll come up with something to make them even more stupid and immature and it cost them a few of the few followers they have left. They're bound and determined to get to election day totally alone with no one to vote for them.
Gotta hand it to them, they're as persistent as lemmings.

Who waits for CNN to do anything? All I saw was people sitting, being quiet. You are the one who is asserting that they did something "inappropriate," and you fail to explain your assertion. Why would you think that I am dependent on CNN? All that CNN has to do is get the facts straight, refrain from taking things out of context, and retract anything it gets wrong. Simple. Otherwise, me, and other people, do our own thinking.

The right-winger myth that we are all dependent on "the media" is so incredibly ignorant. They are the ones who take seriously outlets like Infowars, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and right-wing broadcasters spouting made-up drivel.
If you hadn't been relying on cnn, you would have seen the dems staying seated when everybody else stood for american victories and accomplishments.

There has been along history of the opposing party refusing to stand or applaud at the SOTU. Both parties have done that. The GOP drastically lowered the bar for SOTU behavior by shouting at the president during his speech. I hope the Democratic party doesn't follow that bad behavior, but with the way Trump has turned politics into a childish playground competition, there is certainly precedent if they do behave like Trump supporters.

I clearly remember the democrats actually booing, especially Hillery Clinton. Now there's a woman with a lot of class. Class of the democratic variety, just like mud wrestling.

If you hadn't been relying on cnn, you would have seen the dems staying seated when everybody else stood for american victories and accomplishments.

Very vague. I don't rely on CNN, as I explained before, and I didn't watch any of this. I might watch it tonight for entertainment value. Apparently, there was a part in its speech when some of its fans got enthusiastic. Nobody is required to applaud in the middle of a speech. It probably attributed these "american victories and accomplishments," whatever they were, to its self anyway. You just want everybody to join its cheer-leading squad. Nobody has to. Many people don't want any part of this clown.

Forum List

Back