Democrat behavior at State of the Union

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
It was fun to watch how the dems remained seated at inappropriate times at the last SOTU, as a way to express their hatred for the guy who beat them in 2016. Their behavior was shameful, but I bet they come up with a new plan this time to demonstrate their hate. I predict that they come up with an even less classy and less American way to show their hate this time. Their mission at the SOTU will be something more juvenile than ever before.

It was fun to watch how the dems remained seated at inappropriate times at the last SOTU, as a way to express their hatred for the guy who beat them in 2016. Their behavior was shameful, but I bet they come up with a new plan this time to demonstrate their hate. I predict that they come up with an even less classy and less American way to show their hate this time. Their mission at the SOTU will be something more juvenile than ever before.
It was pretty amazing HOW classless they behaved. And in front of a huge national audience. What idiots!

It was pretty amazing HOW classless they behaved. And in front of a huge national audience. What idiots!
Someone calling the Democrats "classless".....:71: :71: :71:

I thought the left acted normally.

Classless and stupid.

Did Ginsburg manage to stay awake this time ?

I pray they walk out. That would be beautiful. :auiqs.jpg:

You really ARE a brainwashed, dumbass loser liberal lunatic. Congrats!

Yeah, look at you. You're a perfect example of a bloated, ignorant, classless fool.

Every post you make reinforces that impression. You are, the perfect example of the progressive democrat loon.

I pray they walk out. That would be beautiful. :auiqs.jpg:
It would certainly validate my opening post.

Yeah, look at you. You're a perfect example of a bloated, ignorant, classless fool.

Every post you make reinforces that impression. You are, the perfect example of the progressive democrat loon.
I DON'T think bodecea will be returning to this thread.........

I like it when they show their true ignorant selves. :D I hope they act like total asses in the future as well.

You are too kind. :heehee:

Complaints about lack of class from the party consistently demonstrated it?

Republicans Are So Over Obama That They Started Leaving Before He Was Done With the State of the Uni

Time for adults to start running the country.

Forum List

Back