Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

The deputy was dispatched to that location because of a reported domestic disturbance

The ambulance chasing lawyer said the deputy went to the wrong door but that was a lie
true the owner of the place said it was that appartment and she had complaints from that appartment before.,

only for you and dirty politics

there is actually know way for you to know, period, you are not there, you are not involved, you dont know anybody, you are what is known as, "full of shit"
Yea that's the weak excuse, nobody knows. We know, because we have seen it too many times before. Had this airman been white, he would be alive today.

Bigoted view? I have 400yrs of history in America to back up my assertion of the situation.
Yet you never prove it, when will you start. 400 years, you think it is simply something special about white brains, that they are inherently inferior and defective.

That is the same bigoted view democrats had while the democrats were slave owners.

Now that same bigotry is redirected.

Thank you for showing us democrats cant change their thinking

Attachments

• 20230919_230315.jpg
    20230919_230315.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 0
Yet you never prove it, when will you start. 400 years, you think it is simply something special about white brains, that they are inherently inferior and defective.

That is the same bigoted view democrats had while the democrats were slave owners.

Now that same bigotry is redirected.

Thank you for showing us democrats cant change their thinking
Fool I could post case after case and folks like you would still claim it doesn't happen. We have seen it so many times it isn't even debatable at this point.

Forum List

Back