Democrat behavior at State of the Union

I watched most of it. It contained nothing but a sanitized and exaggerated version of the scumbag's stump speech and lowering the standards for the Medal of Freedom by awarding it to a gutter-class shock jock whose "tireless devotion to his country consisted entirely of insulting his fellow Americans at every opportunity. Your president lies through his teeth constantly, so his words are meaningless.

It was entertaining as theater, complete with bobble-headed jack-in-the-boxes jumping up and down. You were the one who wanted everybody else to jump up and down with them. I'm curious to see what the BBC has to say about it. This could be amusing.
You watched with subjective agenda, and you found what you were looking for. If you had been objectively looking for pieces of the puzzle that make up the truth, you would have seen more than what confirms your bias. If you want to be well informed, put down the lefty lens and start looking at the bigger picture.

I have looked at "the bigger picture." The guy's an uncontrollable authoritarian bullshit artist who panders to backwards cults. Looking at "the bigger picture" requires looking at the specifics of an issue, something that the right-wingers do nothing to present. Just one example: "get a job." Okay, let's look at the availability of jobs, the skill sets involved, the availability of housing and transportation within reasonable commuting distances, whether the pay offered provides a reasonable standard of living for the worker and family, childcare options, etc. The devil is in the details, as they say.

Whatever the issue, the right-wingers need to start looking at the details, which they refuse to do.

Right wingers always have the easy simple solution to all our problems, but if things were so simple the problem would not exist. And you have correctly stated, that is what the right needs to learn.

Now the racist is a sociologist.

Please show me the outrage over the current budget deficit by the left.

You can't, because it does not exist.

It hasn't existed since the left took over in 2006. And the right has done no better.

GWB was a fool. But the 2006 house/senate helped him spend away.

All the while, the right-wingers have kept cutting revenue. They have been witlessly doing that for decades.

So, is that an admission both sides are involved.

1. The left increases spending.
2. The right cuts revenue.

And both sides are witless.....? Let's see if you have the integrity necessary to admit your side might also be at fault.

This is from last SOTU. This time it wasn't important enough for her to go.

No. It wasn't important enough. We got the same shit from the orange whore that we were treated to last year, with the added touch of the Medal of Freedom awarded to scum from out national gutter, with the tighty-whitey bobbleheads jumping up to applaud. She was right to stay home. Why dignify this shit?

I always have been a soft-spoken person who dressed in office-dress of navy suits and little gold pins. But I have never before seen the type of filth that has been on display since the orange whore has been in power. They have to be taken by the balls firmly since they know nothing of civilized behavior. We have been taken over by a bunch of barroom scum. I never thought that we would ever see this day, in which I could ever think of spitting in someone's face, but it is here.
The the best we can hope for is to triangulate the "most likely" truth from a broad range of media and propaganda. We should not trust or believe any one of them, but we should watch, read, or listen to them all.

I watched most of it. It contained nothing but a sanitized and exaggerated version of the scumbag's stump speech and lowering the standards for the Medal of Freedom by awarding it to a gutter-class shock jock whose "tireless devotion to his country consisted entirely of insulting his fellow Americans at every opportunity. Your president lies through his teeth constantly, so his words are meaningless.

It was entertaining as theater, complete with bobble-headed jack-in-the-boxes jumping up and down. You were the one who wanted everybody else to jump up and down with them. I'm curious to see what the BBC has to say about it. This could be amusing.
You watched with subjective agenda, and you found what you were looking for. If you had been objectively looking for pieces of the puzzle that make up the truth, you would have seen more than what confirms your bias. If you want to be well informed, put down the lefty lens and start looking at the bigger picture.

I have looked at "the bigger picture." The guy's an uncontrollable authoritarian bullshit artist who panders to backwards cults. Looking at "the bigger picture" requires looking at the specifics of an issue, something that the right-wingers do nothing to present. Just one example: "get a job." Okay, let's look at the availability of jobs, the skill sets involved, the availability of housing and transportation within reasonable commuting distances, whether the pay offered provides a reasonable standard of living for the worker and family, childcare options, etc. The devil is in the details, as they say.

Whatever the issue, the right-wingers need to start looking at the details, which they refuse to do.
Your post is heavily laced with subjective ideas that have been engineered by the MSM. I consume a very broad range of media from fringe right to fringe left, so I can spot where your perception of the political landscape comes from. You are processing the world through a lefty lens. You cannot objectively evaluate the political landscape as long as you are searching for confirmation of your bias.

No you can't. Lys is correct about the right. I live in a conservative state and what they call solutions only prolong the problems because they are incapable of looking into or for the root causes.

Yeah...root causes:

1. We don't spend enough in the government.
2. We don't tax the rich hard enough even though it won't matter and they already pay more than their fair share.
3. We don't elect enough blacks.

:21::21::21::21::21::21:

No. It wasn't important enough. We got the same shit from the orange whore that we were treated to last year, with the added touch of the Medal of Freedom awarded to scum from out national gutter, with the tighty-whitey bobbleheads jumping up to applaud. She was right to stay home. Why dignify this shit?

I always have been a soft-spoken person who dressed in office-dress of navy suits and little gold pins. But I have never before seen the type of filth that has been on display since the orange whore has been in power. They have to be taken by the balls firmly since they know nothing of civilized behavior. We have been taken over by a bunch of barroom scum. I never thought that we would ever see this day, in which I could ever think of spitting in someone's face, but it is here.

Calling Nancy Pelosi bar room scum seems a little harsh.

Now Adam Schitt....yeah...I would agree.

Only Adam can't be taken by the balls....since he does not have any.

Your post is heavily laced with subjective ideas that have been engineered by the MSM. I consume a very broad range of media from fringe right to fringe left, so I can spot where your perception of the political landscape comes from. You are processing the world through a lefty lens. You cannot objectively evaluate the political landscape as long as you are searching for confirmation of your bias.

No you can't. Lys is correct about the right. I live in a conservative state and what they call solutions only prolong the problems because they are incapable of looking into or for the root causes.

Right-wingers appear to believe in a certified Harry Potter magic-wand department. Just wave a wand and the problem goes away: whoosh! What they actually succeed in doing is kicking the can in somebody else's direction and then pretend that they have solved an intractable problem. You and I who have been through the whole routine of analysis, fact-checking, sources, and footnotes know that this does not work. One must consider the root causes and follow the stream of cause and effect.

Nice to talk about....

When you start doing it...please let me know.

For now, all you do is spew horseshit.

There has been along history of the opposing party refusing to stand or applaud at the SOTU. Both parties have done that. The GOP drastically lowered the bar for SOTU behavior by shouting at the president during his speech. I hope the Democratic party doesn't follow that bad behavior, but with the way Trump has turned politics into a childish playground competition, there is certainly precedent if they do behave like Trump supporters.

I clearly remember the democrats actually booing, especially Hillery Clinton. Now there's a woman with a lot of class. Class of the democratic variety, just like mud wrestling.

What do you expect after trump lowered the bar to childhood bully standards, and then told such a blatantly obvious lie at the SOTU
The Prog Representatives are the biggest babies ever. The women are the worse. With their stupid same color dresses to the vacant and crazy looks on their faces. Making a statement is fine. But it is like a record with a scratch that plays the same thing over and over. They are just that good. And they don't leave. Its perma rep. A lifetime job that was only supposed to be a decade or so at most.

If Trump wants more approval from the other side of the isle, he should quit being such a childish ass hole.

LOL...in case you haven't noticed, Bulldog...Trump not only doesn't care about "approval" from the left...he seems to relish their hatred! You just tried to impeach him and he came out of it with his highest approval ratings since he became President! Maybe Nancy Pelosi would be better served ripping up the Democratic "game plan" in this coming election instead of Trump's speech? They're in a world of hurt right now.

It's quite clear that Trump doesn't care about anybody but himself and his supporters.

Right wingers always have the easy simple solution to all our problems, but if things were so simple the problem would not exist. And you have correctly stated, that is what the right needs to learn.

It hasn't existed since the left took over in 2006. And the right has done no better.

I am no racist but I do have a degree in that subject. And 32 years of work and research.

We would have a deficit no matter what because of the way our system has operated.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

So until people like you wise up we will continue running deficits.

We were almost out of debt with a balanced budget until that asswipe GWB took over. He and his GOP congress spent like drunken soldiers on a worthless war.

Conservatives like myself were never happy with Bush....never.

And he really blew it.

And Obama kept it up.

And Trump isn't helping matters any.

The the best we can hope for is to triangulate the "most likely" truth from a broad range of media and propaganda. We should not trust or believe any one of them, but we should watch, read, or listen to them all.

Who watches MSM? You don't know me and yet you presume to know how I think and what I listen to. I process the world with an attention to facts and logic. At least take a course in torts, which teaches the concepts of foreseeability and causation. I've noticed that right-wingers seem to view everything in isolation instead of placing it in the broader context.
In the very post of mine that you just quoted, I described the exact range of media that I study, which is everything from fringe right to fringe left. It is easy to match your comments about how you perceive the political landscape to the media that engineered your perspective, since I am so familiar with the entire range of media.

If you are studying tort law with an intent to become an attorney one day, you will be more successful if you learn how to size up a case objectively. This would mean studying how to beat your own client, not just studying what your client is complaining about. Before you spend a lot of time studying tort law, I would strongly suggest that you learn a much simpler skill, which is differentiating subjective from objective. As long as you are unable to isolate yourself from your political ideology, you will be limited to being subjectively objective.

I clearly remember the democrats actually booing, especially Hillery Clinton. Now there's a woman with a lot of class. Class of the democratic variety, just like mud wrestling.

What do you expect after trump lowered the bar to childhood bully standards, and then told such a blatantly obvious lie at the SOTU
The Prog Representatives are the biggest babies ever. The women are the worse. With their stupid same color dresses to the vacant and crazy looks on their faces. Making a statement is fine. But it is like a record with a scratch that plays the same thing over and over. They are just that good. And they don't leave. Its perma rep. A lifetime job that was only supposed to be a decade or so at most.

If Trump wants more approval from the other side of the isle, he should quit being such a childish ass hole.

LOL...in case you haven't noticed, Bulldog...Trump not only doesn't care about "approval" from the left...he seems to relish their hatred! You just tried to impeach him and he came out of it with his highest approval ratings since he became President! Maybe Nancy Pelosi would be better served ripping up the Democratic "game plan" in this coming election instead of Trump's speech? They're in a world of hurt right now.

It's quite clear that Trump doesn't care about anybody but himself and his supporters.

You think he should care about people like you that loathe him, Bulldog? Trump has been a rising tide that lifts all boats...the President who selectively rewarded HIS supporters was Barry...not Trump!

You think he should care about people like you that loathe him, Bulldog? Trump has been a rising tide that lifts all boats...the President who selectively rewarded HIS supporters was Barry...not Trump!

He's the president of the entire country dumb ass.

All the while, the right-wingers have kept cutting revenue. They have been witlessly doing that for decades.

So, is that an admission both sides are involved.

1. The left increases spending.
2. The right cuts revenue.

And both sides are witless.....? Let's see if you have the integrity necessary to admit your side might also be at fault.

It has been the right-wingers who have cut revenue since at least the reagan administration, while insisting on out-of-control spending on wars, fancy war-toys, with the rest going to nonsense like "abstinence education," for which a bimbo was paid a fortune. There is no fault in saying that the spending must be only for the necessary maintenance of our people and those others in need of assistance and our infrastructure.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Calling Nancy Pelosi bar room scum seems a little harsh.

Now Adam Schitt....yeah...I would agree.

Only Adam can't be taken by the balls....since he does not have any.

Yeah. Try to deflect. The current republicans are the barroom scum: the orange whore, pigpence, mcconnell, the cult leaders they love so much. I hope that we have reached bottom and the only way is up. Can you go any lower than giving rush limpdick the Medal of Freedom?

Right-wingers appear to believe in a certified Harry Potter magic-wand department. Just wave a wand and the problem goes away: whoosh! What they actually succeed in doing is kicking the can in somebody else's direction and then pretend that they have solved an intractable problem. You and I who have been through the whole routine of analysis, fact-checking, sources, and footnotes know that this does not work. One must consider the root causes and follow the stream of cause and effect.

Nice to talk about....

When you start doing it...please let me know.

For now, all you do is spew horseshit.

What right-winger is prepared to explain his/her policies in a Q&A session? Do you have someone in mind? it's the right-wingers who have refused to hold press briefings that have been a staple for many decades under both parties. Which right-winger can hold his/her own and answer the tough questions? Any candidates?

• Thanks
Listening to Glen Beck today, he was at the SOTU address. Since the audio feed for the media was exclusively from Trump's mic, we could not hear the boos coming from the left side of the aisle. Glen also watched Omar and Talib who were playing games on their phones, laughing and basically acting like spoiled teenagers at a lecture. Then, when they walked out, they claimed they walked out early because they basically couldn't take it anymore. Shit, they were not even listening. Pelosi's tearing up of the speech made her look like a petulant child.

There has been along history of the opposing party refusing to stand or applaud at the SOTU. Both parties have done that. The GOP drastically lowered the bar for SOTU behavior by shouting at the president during his speech. I hope the Democratic party doesn't follow that bad behavior, but with the way Trump has turned politics into a childish playground competition, there is certainly precedent if they do behave like Trump supporters.

The left isn't going to be his problem, the independents are. And 97 percent of republicans approve of him while everybody else is way under 50. Your claim about his approval rating is made without considering that fact. So democrats really don't have to change anything and trump has to depend on 100 percent republican support if he expects to win.

Listening to Glen Beck today, he was at the SOTU address. Since the audio feed for the media was exclusively from Trump's mic, we could not hear the boos coming from the left side of the aisle. Glen also watched Omar and Talib who were playing games on their phones, laughing and basically acting like spoiled teenagers at a lecture. Then, when they walked out, they claimed they walked out early because they basically couldn't take it anymore. Shit, they were not even listening. Pelosi's tearing up of the speech made her look like a petulant child.
The fact you listen to Glenn Beck says everything. Trump consistently lied during is speech after he refused to shake Pelosi's hand. That refusal to shake her hand was petulant but I'm sure the trump butt sniffers have an excuse to justify that. Most of the nation didn't watch this speech, that's how tired people are of trump.

Who watches MSM? You don't know me and yet you presume to know how I think and what I listen to. I process the world with an attention to facts and logic. At least take a course in torts, which teaches the concepts of foreseeability and causation. I've noticed that right-wingers seem to view everything in isolation instead of placing it in the broader context.
In the very post of mine that you just quoted, I described the exact range of media that I study, which is everything from fringe right to fringe left. It is easy to match your comments about how you perceive the political landscape to the media that engineered your perspective, since I am so familiar with the entire range of media.

If you are studying tort law with an intent to become an attorney one day, you will be more successful if you learn how to size up a case objectively. This would mean studying how to beat your own client, not just studying what your client is complaining about. Before you spend a lot of time studying tort law, I would strongly suggest that you learn a much simpler skill, which is differentiating subjective from objective. As long as you are unable to isolate yourself from your political ideology, you will be limited to being subjectively objective.

Been there. Done that. Many years ago.

"As long as you are unable to isolate yourself from your political ideology, you will be limited to being subjectively objective."
Physician, heal thyself. Then heal all the lawyers in the Senate and Sekulow, a lawyer who has lived his entire life in service to a political ideology.

• Thanks

Been there. Done that. Many years ago.

"As long as you are unable to isolate yourself from your political ideology, you will be limited to being subjectively objective."
Physician, heal thyself. Then heal all the lawyers in the Senate and Sekulow, a lawyer who has lived his entire life in service to a political ideology.

Take charge of your own perspective of the political landscape. The perspective that the msm has engineered for you was not engineered for your benefit. You can benefit from media that does not confirm your bias.

Are you commanding that everyone listen to a flagrant liar and then stand up and cheer him on? Who were the people in the Senate who were supposed to be listening to the orange whore's trial, but were fidgeting with toys and doing crossword puzzles?

Glen Beck is a fraud. I remember when he did some stand-up number at the Lincoln Memorial and an attendee was interviewed and stated that she was there because nobody was allowed to pray in places like the Lincoln Memorial. So I went over there later on, passed a wooden sign asking visitors to be quiet and respectful, stood in front of the huge statue of Lincoln, and prayed in my normal speaking voice. I was never approached by anyone to stop. This "you can't pray at the Lincoln Memorial" is the sort of crap that beck spreads.

You seem to be insisting that everyone give these pigs their undivided attention. No. We are not a captive audience and we owe the orange whore no loyalty.

Forum List

Back