Democrat behavior at State of the Union

I have looked at "the bigger picture." The guy's an uncontrollable authoritarian bullshit artist who panders to backwards cults. Looking at "the bigger picture" requires looking at the specifics of an issue, something that the right-wingers do nothing to present. Just one example: "get a job." Okay, let's look at the availability of jobs, the skill sets involved, the availability of housing and transportation within reasonable commuting distances, whether the pay offered provides a reasonable standard of living for the worker and family, childcare options, etc. The devil is in the details, as they say.

Whatever the issue, the right-wingers need to start looking at the details, which they refuse to do.
Your post is heavily laced with subjective ideas that have been engineered by the MSM. I consume a very broad range of media from fringe right to fringe left, so I can spot where your perception of the political landscape comes from. You are processing the world through a lefty lens. You cannot objectively evaluate the political landscape as long as you are searching for confirmation of your bias.

Who watches MSM? You don't know me and yet you presume to know how I think and what I listen to. I process the world with an attention to facts and logic. At least take a course in torts, which teaches the concepts of foreseeability and causation. I've noticed that right-wingers seem to view everything in isolation instead of placing it in the broader context.
In the very post of mine that you just quoted, I described the exact range of media that I study, which is everything from fringe right to fringe left. It is easy to match your comments about how you perceive the political landscape to the media that engineered your perspective, since I am so familiar with the entire range of media.

If you are studying tort law with an intent to become an attorney one day, you will be more successful if you learn how to size up a case objectively. This would mean studying how to beat your own client, not just studying what your client is complaining about. Before you spend a lot of time studying tort law, I would strongly suggest that you learn a much simpler skill, which is differentiating subjective from objective. As long as you are unable to isolate yourself from your political ideology, you will be limited to being subjectively objective.

Been there. Done that. Many years ago.

"As long as you are unable to isolate yourself from your political ideology, you will be limited to being subjectively objective."
Physician, heal thyself. Then heal all the lawyers in the Senate and Sekulow, a lawyer who has lived his entire life in service to a political ideology.

Take charge of your own perspective of the political landscape. The perspective that the msm has engineered for you was not engineered for your benefit. You can benefit from media that does not confirm your bias.

You persist in this fantasy that I watch MSM constantly and take my political cues from it, when I don't watch much news TV at all and this is limited to the weather, where the next storm is going, and general news of what's been going on.My TV watching is limited to Criminal Minds and such. Tell me where you get this idea that I am being indoctrinated in some way? Do you have some hidden camera in my house that shows that I am lying?

Again, where do you get your ideas about what I, a total stranger to you, do?

BTW: what do you watch? Where do you get your ideas from?

This is from last SOTU. This time it wasn't important enough for her to go.

No. It wasn't important enough. We got the same shit from the orange whore that we were treated to last year, with the added touch of the Medal of Freedom awarded to scum from out national gutter, with the tighty-whitey bobbleheads jumping up to applaud. She was right to stay home. Why dignify this shit?

I always have been a soft-spoken person who dressed in office-dress of navy suits and little gold pins. But I have never before seen the type of filth that has been on display since the orange whore has been in power. They have to be taken by the balls firmly since they know nothing of civilized behavior. We have been taken over by a bunch of barroom scum. I never thought that we would ever see this day, in which I could ever think of spitting in someone's face, but it is here.
Listening to Glen Beck today, he was at the SOTU address. Since the audio feed for the media was exclusively from Trump's mic, we could not hear the boos coming from the left side of the aisle. Glen also watched Omar and Talib who were playing games on their phones, laughing and basically acting like spoiled teenagers at a lecture. Then, when they walked out, they claimed they walked out early because they basically couldn't take it anymore. Shit, they were not even listening. Pelosi's tearing up of the speech made her look like a petulant child.

Are you commanding that everyone listen to a flagrant liar and then stand up and cheer him on? Who were the people in the Senate who were supposed to be listening to the orange whore's trial, but were fidgeting with toys and doing crossword puzzles?

Glen Beck is a fraud. I remember when he did some stand-up number at the Lincoln Memorial and an attendee was interviewed and stated that she was there because nobody was allowed to pray in places like the Lincoln Memorial. So I went over there later on, passed a wooden sign asking visitors to be quiet and respectful, stood in front of the huge statue of Lincoln, and prayed in my normal speaking voice. I was never approached by anyone to stop. This "you can't pray at the Lincoln Memorial" is the sort of crap that beck spreads.

You seem to be insisting that everyone give these pigs their undivided attention. No. We are not a captive audience and we owe the orange whore no loyalty.
Have you forgotten what exactly the SOTU is and who the president is addressing? What is the job of the so called "captive audience?"

Your post is heavily laced with subjective ideas that have been engineered by the MSM. I consume a very broad range of media from fringe right to fringe left, so I can spot where your perception of the political landscape comes from. You are processing the world through a lefty lens. You cannot objectively evaluate the political landscape as long as you are searching for confirmation of your bias.

Who watches MSM? You don't know me and yet you presume to know how I think and what I listen to. I process the world with an attention to facts and logic. At least take a course in torts, which teaches the concepts of foreseeability and causation. I've noticed that right-wingers seem to view everything in isolation instead of placing it in the broader context.
In the very post of mine that you just quoted, I described the exact range of media that I study, which is everything from fringe right to fringe left. It is easy to match your comments about how you perceive the political landscape to the media that engineered your perspective, since I am so familiar with the entire range of media.

If you are studying tort law with an intent to become an attorney one day, you will be more successful if you learn how to size up a case objectively. This would mean studying how to beat your own client, not just studying what your client is complaining about. Before you spend a lot of time studying tort law, I would strongly suggest that you learn a much simpler skill, which is differentiating subjective from objective. As long as you are unable to isolate yourself from your political ideology, you will be limited to being subjectively objective.

"As long as you are unable to isolate yourself from your political ideology, you will be limited to being subjectively objective."
Physician, heal thyself. Then heal all the lawyers in the Senate and Sekulow, a lawyer who has lived his entire life in service to a political ideology.

Take charge of your own perspective of the political landscape. The perspective that the msm has engineered for you was not engineered for your benefit. You can benefit from media that does not confirm your bias.

You persist in this fantasy that I watch MSM constantly and take my political cues from it, when I don't watch much news TV at all and this is limited to the weather, where the next storm is going, and general news of what's been going on.My TV watching is limited to Criminal Minds and such. Tell me where you get this idea that I am being indoctrinated in some way? Do you have some hidden camera in my house that shows that I am lying?

Your perception of the world comes from media and propaganda, just like everybody else's does. Because your comments are limited to a perspective that is engineered by the msm, I can easily recognize it. Your perspective is not yours, it was engineered for you. The msm owns you.

I've already explained to you many times that I consume any and all media from fringe right to fringe left, and that I do this to be better informed and closer to the truth that we will never know. I've already explained that I consume such a broad range of media to triangulation the "most likely" truth. Because I study all media, and not just what confirms my bias, I can spot what kind of media others consume. Especially if it is from a narrow part of the broad spectrum. You may be a stranger to me, but your political perspective is something I know quite well.

Your perception of the world comes from media and propaganda, just like everybody else's does. Because your comments are limited to a perspective that is engineered by the msm, I can easily recognize it. Your perspective is not yours, it was engineered for you. The msm owns you.

I've already explained to you many times that I consume any and all media from fringe right to fringe left, and that I do this to be better informed and closer to the truth that we will never know. I've already explained that I consume such a broad range of media to triangulation the "most likely" truth. Because I study all media, and not just what confirms my bias, I can spot what kind of media others consume. Especially if it is from a narrow part of the broad spectrum. You may be a stranger to me, but your political perspective is something I know quite well.

Only you consumes a broad spectrum of media? OK, given your superior knowledge, why do you like this guy trump? What media do you find truthful, complete, and convincing?

Listening to Glen Beck today, he was at the SOTU address. Since the audio feed for the media was exclusively from Trump's mic, we could not hear the boos coming from the left side of the aisle. Glen also watched Omar and Talib who were playing games on their phones, laughing and basically acting like spoiled teenagers at a lecture. Then, when they walked out, they claimed they walked out early because they basically couldn't take it anymore. Shit, they were not even listening. Pelosi's tearing up of the speech made her look like a petulant child.
The fact you listen to Glenn Beck says everything. Trump consistently lied during is speech after he refused to shake Pelosi's hand. That refusal to shake her hand was petulant but I'm sure the trump butt sniffers have an excuse to justify that. Most of the nation didn't watch this speech, that's how tired people are of trump.

Trump's support has never been higher, IM2...something that obviously infuriates Pelosi and the left. They've been attacking him non stop from the moment he was the Republican nominee and yet they can't win against him. What most of the nation is "tired" of are the games being played by Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler and Schumer!

Only you consumes a broad spectrum of media? OK, given your superior knowledge, why do you like this guy trump? What media do you find truthful, complete, and convincing?
I do not find ANY media to be truthful, complete, and convincing. I read, watch, and listen to ALL of it, but trust NONE of it. I consume all of it so that I can triangulate the "most likely" truth that I can never actually know. Each source of evil and deceiving media and propaganda contains clues that I use to form MY OWN perspective of the political landscape. I study info wars, daily kos, liberty daily, Rachael maddow, rush Limbaugh, Don lemon, judge jeanine, oan, Chris Mathews, Internet searches, or anything I can get my hands on.

I do not find ANY media to be truthful, complete, and convincing. I read, watch, and listen to ALL of it, but trust NONE of it. I consume all of it so that I can triangulate the "most likely" truth that I can never actually know. Each source of evil and deceiving media and propaganda contains clues that I use to form MY OWN perspective of the political landscape. I study info wars, daily kos, liberty daily, Rachael maddow, rush Limbaugh, Don lemon, judge jeanine, oan, Chris Mathews, Internet searches, or anything I can get my hands on.

So, master of the media, what attracts you to trump? I do further checking. Just yesterday, there was a thread about an employee of a newspaper who was fired after writing of his thoughts about gender identity. The OP posted a link that did not even mention any dispute about the style manual that employees were supposed to follow. Just a quick goggle search came up with articles that showed that the employees' style manual was an important factor in his dismissal.

So, master of the media, what attracts you to trump? I do further checking. Just yesterday, there was a thread about an employee of a newspaper who was fired after writing of his thoughts about gender identity. The OP posted a link that did not even mention any dispute about the style manual that employees were supposed to follow. Just a quick goggle search came up with articles that showed that the employees' style manual was an important factor in his dismissal.
Sweet! Vetting news and propaganda is gold. I don't believe news, regardless of bias, unless I can properly vet it. It can be difficult to remain isolated from my political bias as I vet information, but I have made a deliberate effort to remain objective. I find some of the most eye opening information when I make an effort to prove that my political opponents are correct instead of wrong. I do not share when I find my political opponents to be correct, but it happens sometimes.

This is from last SOTU. This time it wasn't important enough for her to go.

No. It wasn't important enough. We got the same shit from the orange whore that we were treated to last year, with the added touch of the Medal of Freedom awarded to scum from out national gutter, with the tighty-whitey bobbleheads jumping up to applaud. She was right to stay home. Why dignify this shit?

I always have been a soft-spoken person who dressed in office-dress of navy suits and little gold pins. But I have never before seen the type of filth that has been on display since the orange whore has been in power. They have to be taken by the balls firmly since they know nothing of civilized behavior. We have been taken over by a bunch of barroom scum. I never thought that we would ever see this day, in which I could ever think of spitting in someone's face, but it is here.

Are you commanding that everyone listen to a flagrant liar and then stand up and cheer him on? Who were the people in the Senate who were supposed to be listening to the orange whore's trial, but were fidgeting with toys and doing crossword puzzles?

Glen Beck is a fraud. I remember when he did some stand-up number at the Lincoln Memorial and an attendee was interviewed and stated that she was there because nobody was allowed to pray in places like the Lincoln Memorial. So I went over there later on, passed a wooden sign asking visitors to be quiet and respectful, stood in front of the huge statue of Lincoln, and prayed in my normal speaking voice. I was never approached by anyone to stop. This "you can't pray at the Lincoln Memorial" is the sort of crap that beck spreads.

You seem to be insisting that everyone give these pigs their undivided attention. No. We are not a captive audience and we owe the orange whore no loyalty.
Well the Republicans gave the chimpanzee loyalty

Well, most of what you post parrots the MSM & Democrat talking points.

Well, most of what you post parrots the MSM & Democrat talking points.

and what you post parrots Infowars, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, the Hill, and republican talking points. What do you watch? Where do your ideas come from? You use terms, even insults, that are directly taken from these "sources."

Forum List

Back