Dem Congressman takes apart tea party whiner

One Dem, challenges here because she refused to back down and challenged his authority.

So, on the one leg he had to stand on from the abuses of power he attacked her on OSHA VIOLATIONS.................

Ignoring the other agencies that had never been to her place of business before, all of a sudden showing up and attacking her family and place of business................................

Why the hell did she get 6 visits from the FBI.............Why did she get visits by the BATF................

The Libs are looking for any excuse of the abuses of power as happened in this video........and show it as a victory of sorts as they ignore why she was testifying in the first place.

He had 5 minutes.

And it seems that OSHA found some very serious violations.

1. It's not about the violations.......... It's about being seen by every agency after none of them were ever there for 2 DECADES.........................Suddenly they get a surprise visit by OSHA....................LOL

2. You've probably never been through an OSHA inspection anyway.........They show up and see one or two guys walking around without their safety glasses on or grinding without a FACE SHIELD and GO THIS BUSINESS IS EVIL......................

Without seeing the actual OSHA REPORT, I cannot determine whether or not they were serious violations or simply some employees not obeying the rules of their work place..............I work in industrial..............People get written up for not complying with the rules all the time............Yet if you happen to get caught not wearing a set of ear plugs at the time of an inspection, YOU ARE A SERIOUS VIOLATION OF OSHA..........

Lion's and Tigers and Bears................OSHA will fine that company for any instance of seeing any employee not obeying the laws during the visit irregardless of company safety policies...........It's just what they do..........and the violations may very well be against the company policy where the violations occurred.............................

Those weren't the only violations.

You should watch the video again.

LOL quoting something I didn't post huh....................

Is that all you got.....................

Which part of her testimony that the left ignores are you trying to cover up.

:eusa_hand:

What are you talking about?

I quoted your post.

You are advocating for law breaking. As is Issa.

I stand corrected on it was in the article only.......need another cup of coffee.............

The law breaking is the repeated attacks by various agencies after applying for non profit status.

Sounds like you don't know the law.

Allow me to school you.

IRC 501(c)(4) provides for exemption from federal income tax of civic leagues or organizations not organized for profit but operated exclusively for the promotion of social welfare
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/eotopicm95.pdf

The LAW and the IRS REGULATION do not comport.

You and Issa are advocating to keep the situation in place.

That's law breaking.

1. It's not about the violations.......... It's about being seen by every agency after none of them were ever there for 2 DECADES.........................Suddenly they get a surprise visit by OSHA....................LOL
"The citations, released Friday evening by the U.S. Department of Labor ...show that the business was cited for obstructions in aisles, neglect in labeling non-exit doorways that could be mistaken for exits, failure to make sure the forklift operators wore seatbelts, not providing employees operating a metal grinder with protective eyewear, allowing an employee to operate a forklift without proper training and certification,

failure to install guards on rotating grinders and band saws, failure to anchor a milling machine to the floor, creating an electrical hazard by plugging heavy machinery and other electrical devices into portable power strips instead of fixed wiring, and failure to label numerous hazardous chemicals.

Of Engelbrecht’s complaint that the OSHA inspections were “unscheduled,” Department of Labor spokeswoman Diana Petterson responds: “it is illegal to provide advance notice of OSHA inspections so there is no such thing as a ‘scheduled audit.’”

She said that Engelbrecht’s oilfield machine tool operation, which according to a video produced by Johnson had not been inspected for its first 18 years of operation, was chosen as part of an OSHA initiative to inspect fabricated metal products manufacturers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico."

http://host.madison.com/news/local/...cle_3d237f86-9893-5b7b-be0b-55fb66dc0ce4.html

She got away with it for 20 years, and is now bitching.Poor pitiful "victim." Puke.

Last edited:
"The citations, released Friday evening by the U.S. Department of Labor ...show that the business was cited for obstructions in aisles, neglect in labeling non-exit doorways that could be mistaken for exits, failure to make sure the forklift operators wore seatbelts, not providing employees operating a metal grinder with protective eyewear, allowing an employee to operate a forklift without proper training and certification,

failure to install guards on rotating grinders and band saws, failure to anchor a milling machine to the floor, creating an electrical hazard by plugging heavy machinery and other electrical devices into portable power strips instead of fixed wiring, and failure to label numerous hazardous chemicals.

Of Engelbrecht’s complaint that the OSHA inspections were “unscheduled,” Department of Labor spokeswoman Diana Petterson responds: “it is illegal to provide advance notice of OSHA inspections so there is no such thing as a ‘scheduled audit.’”

She said that Engelbrecht’s oilfield machine tool operation, which according to a video produced by Johnson had not been inspected for its first 18 years of operation, was chosen as part of an OSHA initiative to inspect fabricated metal products manufacturers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico."

http://host.madison.com/news/local/writers/steven_elbow/fact-checking-ron-johnson-victim-catherine-engelbrecht-s-osha-claims/article_3d237f86-9893-5b7b-be0b-55fb66dc0ce4.html

She got away with it for 20 years, and is now bitching.Poor pitiful "victim." Puke.

Seems the eagle has landed.

:lol:

More stuff here at this link:
No More Mister Nice Blog

"But if we're talking about Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote and the King Street Patriots, I have no sympathy whatsoever, and my only problem with making her jump through hoops to get tax-exempt status is that her application should have been laughed out of every office at the IRS."

No sympathy from me either.

1910.22(b)(1)

Where mechanical handling equipment is used, sufficient safe clearances shall be allowed for aisles, at loading docks, through doorways and wherever turns or passage must be made. Aisles and passageways shall be kept clear and in good repairs, with no obstruction across or in aisles that could create a hazard.

1910.37(b)(5)
Each doorway or passage along an exit access that could be mistaken for an exit must be marked "Not an Exit" or similar designation, or be identified by a sign indicating its actual use (e.g., closet).

1910.132(a)
Application. Protective equipment, including personal protective equipment for eyes, face, head, and extremities, protective clothing, respiratory devices, and protective shields and barriers, shall be provided, used, and maintained in a sanitary and reliable condition wherever it is necessary by reason of hazards of processes or environment, chemical hazards, radiological hazards, or mechanical irritants encountered in a manner capable of causing injury or impairment in the function of any part of the body through absorption, inhalation or physical contact.

1910.133(a)(1)
The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate eye or face protection when exposed to eye or face hazards from flying particles, molten metal, liquid chemicals, acids or caustic liquids, chemical gases or vapors, or potentially injurious light radiation.

Here are the first 4 serious violations.........and my thanks to the poster who posted the violations............I was going to post the remaining 6 but the url went up forbidden as I was going to cut and paste each violation cited...............

And the other agent investigation might have had something to do with the mysterious suspected arson that disappeared all of the voting equipment in Houston in 2010.

Houston's Voting Machines Go Up in Smoke

"The three-alarm blaze broke out in the 28,000-square-foot warehouse just after 4 a.m., destroying some 10,000 pieces of election gear housed there.

The total loss was valued at about $40 million — $30 million in voting equipment and $10 million for the building, said Kaufman.

The machines were set to supply nearly 800 polling sites for early voting, which begins Oct. 18."

Glenn W. Smith: Possible Arson and the Right's Texas Voter Suppression Effort
A mysterious fire last Friday destroys all of the voting machines in Harris County (Houston), Texas. Arson investigators have not yet issued an opinion. Meanwhile, a well-funded right-wing group emerges in Houston and begins raising unfounded allegations of widespread voter fraud. A video on their website pictures only people of color when it talks of voter fraud. White people are shown talking patriotically about the need for a million vigilantes to suppress illegal votes.

In the video, an unidentified spokesman for "TrueTheVote" says, "If we lose Houston, we lose Texas. And guess what? If we lose Texas we lose the country." The former Mayor of Houston, Democrat Bill White, is running against secessionist Republican Gov. Rick Perry this year. White's counting on a big turnout in his home town. The fire and the voter suppression campaign guarantee a greatly diminished turnout.

TrueTheVote's video is well produced. Participants speak in calm and knowing tones, disguising the racist agenda behind their project. We don't yet know where the group's money comes from. But they have money.

As I've said before, right-wing voter suppression campaigns are the most under-reported political scandal of the last 50-100 years. But there's never been anything like the criminal destruction of all the voting machines in the nation's fourth largest city. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to suspect the machines in Houston were destroyed by an arsonist. Warehouses don't regularly and spontaneously combust at four in the morning, especially warehouses containing all the voting tools in a pivotal city in a pivotal election.​

Last edited:
1st violation on passageways..............this is a violation of moving equipment like a fork lift............through loading zones............You can notice that it didn't have a violation of B2 codes........which require all loading docks and lanes be CLEARLY MARKED by OSHA STANDARDS.............

I'll make an assumption based on working in the industry...........as I didn't see the EXACT violation............either an employee was in the lanes while material was being removed, or material was temporarily in these lanes and loading areas that obstructed the vision of the operator or forced the fork lift operator to go around stuff in the loading lanes or loading area..............

Again, without the exact hit, I have to make a good guess............This is a standard hit of OSHA in inspections............and I have worked in places that have been fined for this very reason. In one several plants I've worked at, they have specifically stated to STAY in the WALKING PATHS ONLY as part of their training because they could be fined if you are in the loading paths........They also state to not store anything in these paths..............

These violations happen all the time in the Industry.

Item 2 violation...............

Holy chit Batman...........the closet wasn't labelled a NOT AN EXIT............

Typical BS from big headed OSHA inspectors............It's not labeled a closet or NOT AN EXIT.........even though all the EXITS ARE CLEARLY MARKED..........as THIS WAS NOT A VIOLATION............

On this so called serious event...........LOL..........typical BS from OSHA.............

Item 3 PPE general violation....................

Means either one or more employees were seen without the proper PPE during the inspection........Either they weren't wearing eye protection, ear plugs, or face shields etc........during inspection...........

Common hit in the INDUSTRY..........I've actually been threatened to be written up for taking off my safety glasses to wipe them because they were fogged up............5 seconds of attempting to be able to see out the glasses..........I asked on one of these equations a safety man why it was such a big deal..........

He told me to walk out of the area and then clean up the glasses...........

I told him I couldn't see because they were fogged up, and he gave me the standard BS........I stated that is it safer to clean my glasses are walk out of an operating unit when I couldn't see..........

The little coward walked away unable to answer.........

Again Standard BS................

Item 4 is Item 3 with a twist................

That the company is to ensure that the employees have the safety equipment and must ensure they wear them according to the rules..............

At no point did I see the OSHA violation that stated company policy was in violation but the ENFORCEMENT of these rules were at risk.............OSHA on inspection will ask for these documents at the beginning of the investigation.............They will obtain the companies SAFETY STANDARDS and documents to see if they are in accordance with OSHA standards................

So this violation is a double hit on the same infraction...............I see NO WHERE were the company didn't have a tool room or safety department that issues the Safety equipment.........Since there was no violation reporting this that I saw, then these departments and places to get safety equipment must have been there.

Fact checking Ron Johnson 'victim' Catherine Engelbrecht's OSHA claims : Ct

Well Lib it is obvious to me you've never been around for an OSHA inspection..........

They can trump up violations for as little as having a coke can in a loading aisle if they choose to be a prick..................

I've seen these so called violations and citations in my time............and most are a simple result of employees not following the rules at the time, or poor house keeping.

A tool room issuing faulty tools instead of replacing or repairing them or not issuing them instead..............

What you see as SERIOUS violations HAPPEN ALL THE TIME...........and while the companies must ENFORCE these codes as it is their job they can't watch every employee 100% of the time..................

You're side is saying SERIOUS VIOLATIONS because obviously a dumb LIB would be too stupid to understand they ran into a CLOSET instead of an EXIT even though there were obviously EXIT signs as they received no violations in that code.

The moral to the not properly marked violation...............................

Libs who can't figure out exits and run into CLOSETS to escape the plant shouldn't work in the INDUSTRIAL FIELD.......................

Including the GEEK politician who questioned in the original video.

I applaud Congressman Issa and Jordan’s request of the Internal Revenue Service to withdraw a proposed regulation limiting political speech by nonprofit organizations. That action should be taken quickly and without fail, because if allowed to pass, these new regulations will effectively codify into law the very practices that bring me here today. If those regulations pass, non-profit organizations across the country will be destroyed. No American, regardless of their political affiliation, should support the silencing of political speech.

Funny that Issa would support BREAKING THE LAW. Well he is a criminal after all.

The IRS regulation and Federal Law do not comport. And the regulation needs to be changed.

Non profits are not for political speech.

Bullshit. Then kick the NAACP and all other Democrat supporters out of it.

I applaud Congressman Issa and Jordan’s request of the Internal Revenue Service to withdraw a proposed regulation limiting political speech by nonprofit organizations. That action should be taken quickly and without fail, because if allowed to pass, these new regulations will effectively codify into law the very practices that bring me here today. If those regulations pass, non-profit organizations across the country will be destroyed. No American, regardless of their political affiliation, should support the silencing of political speech.

Funny that Issa would support BREAKING THE LAW. Well he is a criminal after all.

The IRS regulation and Federal Law do not comport. And the regulation needs to be changed.

Non profits are not for political speech.
true. They are supposed to be social education but we know that isn't what the 100's/1000's of 501c4 that popped-up were for.
Wow. What a take down. Thanks for the thread.

I watched a good part of that dog and pony show the mugfock cons held last week, but I missed that.

That True The Vote bitch I have been aware of an keeping tabs on their disgusting activity for years now - and I was astounded what a pity-poor-me victim display she was putting on during that hearing.

If I have time, I'll bring some info about her org, The King Street Patriots, and True the Vote liars, racists, thieves and major league assholes.
true the vote = voter suppression. Sad episode in this great nation's history. :(
Here's a little background on the bitch:

Perhaps some historical points of reference would help. In 2010, when the Tea Party swept elections across the country, the King Street Patriots were actively involved in all kinds of voter suppression shenanigans. The content of the group's email campaign to intimidate voter registration group Houston Votes is too vile to reproduce here, but you can read it over on TPM.

Engelbrecht led the charge, accusing Houston Votes of being the long arm of the New Black Panthers. Death threats ensued, along with many racist threats to make sure black voters understood who was in charge when it came to voting in Houston.

Fast forward to 2013. Engelbrecht has changed the name of the group to KSP/True the Vote after all the controversy, gotten some high powered legal counsel in Washington, DC, and some great public relations help by none other than Cleta Mitchell, who is leading the current charge against the IRS.
Fox's Kelly Props Up 'True the Vote' Fake Ethics Charges Against Rep. Cummings | Crooks and Liars

Here's more:

I'm sure the GOP takes care of every staffing position those brown shirts need these days. Did you see who their attorneys were? :tongue: :rolleyes:

Poor baby. Waaaa. OSHA visited us only once in 20 years, found serious violations, and even allowed us to negotiate down the fine.

Waaaaaa!

Oh, and lookie here - the big bajingle about getting visted by the FBI?

FBI officials said Engelbrecht was not under investigation.

"Pursuant to FBI policy, it would not be appropriate to comment on the nature of routine contacts made in the course of FBI business. I would caution you from assuming there would be an investigation simply because contact is alleged. Our agents talk with hundreds of people each week in the course of our work. Often, the contact may be as simple as a phone call. We routinely and pro-actively engage the public, and more importantly, have an obligation to do so in matters of mutual interest," FBI Special Agent Shauna Dunlap wrote in a response to Local 2 Investigates.

So she wasn't investigated, she was contacted. Hmmm. Ms. Fishy Fish...what up next?

Oh the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms contacted you you say. MY! That's curious. Now why would they do that?

Let's see....hmmmm....

In addition to the FBI contacts, the Engelbrecht's business was also inspected twice by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Once in 2012 and again in 2013.

Engelbrecht said she and her husband were considering diversifying the business and in 2009 the company secured a federal license to manufacture gun parts. However, Engelbrecht said the company has not yet begun manufacturing those parts.

An ATF spokesperson told Local 2 since the business received its license in 2009, the Bureau needed to conduct an inspection within a three year period, as is routine for other similar businesses.

While prohibited from discussing the specifics of an inspection, an ATF spokesperson said the 2013 inspection was either a separate inspection or a follow-up to the first inspection because deficiencies were noted. However, the ATF said a follow-up inspection would be of an "educational, not punitive" nature.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/h...iny/-/1735978/20456366/-/reogk1z/-/index.html

Engelbrecht = big fat lying pile of duplicitous goo.

Poor baby. Waaaa. OSHA visited us only once in 20 years, found serious violations, and even allowed us to negotiate down the fine.

Waaaaaa!

Oh, and lookie here - the big bajingle about getting visted by the FBI?

FBI officials said Engelbrecht was not under investigation.

"Pursuant to FBI policy, it would not be appropriate to comment on the nature of routine contacts made in the course of FBI business. I would caution you from assuming there would be an investigation simply because contact is alleged. Our agents talk with hundreds of people each week in the course of our work. Often, the contact may be as simple as a phone call. We routinely and pro-actively engage the public, and more importantly, have an obligation to do so in matters of mutual interest," FBI Special Agent Shauna Dunlap wrote in a response to Local 2 Investigates.

So she wasn't investigated, she was contacted. Hmmm. Ms. Fishy Fish...what up next?

Oh the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms contacted you you say. MY! That's curious. Now why would they do that?

Let's see....hmmmm....

In addition to the FBI contacts, the Engelbrecht's business was also inspected twice by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Once in 2012 and again in 2013.

Engelbrecht said she and her husband were considering diversifying the business and in 2009 the company secured a federal license to manufacture gun parts. However, Engelbrecht said the company has not yet begun manufacturing those parts.

An ATF spokesperson told Local 2 since the business received its license in 2009, the Bureau needed to conduct an inspection within a three year period, as is routine for other similar businesses.

While prohibited from discussing the specifics of an inspection, an ATF spokesperson said the 2013 inspection was either a separate inspection or a follow-up to the first inspection because deficiencies were noted. However, the ATF said a follow-up inspection would be of an "educational, not punitive" nature.
Houston-area couple questions federal, state scrutiny | News - Home

Engelbrecht = big fat lying pile of duplicitous goo.

Where's the link to your quote?

what's sad is someone who takes everything they read and swallow's it without one though about it and spreads it around as if it's the truth and all truth and nothing but the truth

then post crap like this while having an orgasm over it
Dem Congressman takes apart tea party whiner

I call that a SHEEP and just an awful person getting their jollies over someone's misery

Last edited:

Forum List

Back