Dem Congressman takes apart tea party whiner

I don't even have to watch it to know its bull shit. Just the fact that two if the biggest left wing hacks agree on it, tells me it didn't happen that way.

Not even a nice try morons.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Love it! Dumbass teabagger probably didn't know what hit him.

He was a she, and she said that OSHA showed up without warning and started interviewing employees without management's knowledge, looking for dirt on a woman who applied for a tax-free status in another organization. One government agency after another showing up to look for violations just because she was a conservative. She never had this problem before over her 20 plus years in operation up until the last 3 years. Looks like a clear case of political harassment to me.

The dickwad (Democrat) asking the questions wouldn't allow her to answer the questions. It was total Bullshit. Every one of the issues the representative mentioned could all be corrected by PPE, Personal Protective Equipment. This is the most common form of safety involved in a work environment.

Last edited:
Why did OSHA,EPA,FBI and the BATF come in one after the other to inspect her place of business?
None of them ever came in before in the 20 years that they had a business.

looking for dirt? :lol: It was an OSHA inspection you hack/s. The fed is low on Inspectors in all agencies in no small part to GOP cutting funding, no doubt. USDA is a good example. How many meat inspectors do we have for the 100's/1000's of slaughter houses in this country? VERY few relative to the number of slaughter houses.

Last edited:
looking for dirt? :lol: It was an OSHA inspection you hack/s. The fed is low on Inspectors in all agencies in no small part to GOP cutting funding, no doubt. USDA is a good example. How many meat inspectors do we have for the 100's/1000's of slaughter houses in this country? VERY few relative to the number of slaughter houses.

Why was the FBI and the BATF involved?
I can see why OSHA and the EPA but not the others.

Yeah, it's all the GOP's fault again.

Must be a carry-over from the Bush Administration.......:eusa_whistle:

voting suppressors are the worst of the worst. I'll find Chairman Cummings (D) remarks after I return from the club. :mm:

He was a she, and she said that OSHA showed up without warning and started interviewing employees without management's knowledge, looking for dirt on a woman who applied for a tax-free status in another organization. One government agency after another showing up to look for violations just because she was a conservative. She never had this problem before over her 20 plus years in operation up until the last 3 years. Looks like a clear case of political harassment to me.

The dickwad (Democrat) asking the questions wouldn't allow her to answer the questions. It was total Bullshit. Every one of the issues the representative mentioned could all be corrected by PPE, Personal Protective Equipment. This is the most common form of safety involved in a work environment.

OSHA shows up at a business ONLY at the request of an employee OF that business, and it has to be a currently employed person AT the business. :eusa_whistle:

OSHA shows up at a business ONLY at the request of an employee OF that business, and it has to be a currently employed person AT the business. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, and they don't have any Obama voters working there ether.

Oh, and the administration never, ever breaks the law.

Last edited:
the GOP cherry-picked witness, unsurprisingly had Jay Seculow as council lol. Could they be any more transparent? :doubt: :eusa_whistle:

4 min clip:

C-SPAN | Democrat owns TeaParty vote suppressor (sp.)

Sorry, have to wait till I get on a Windows box. C-SPAN messed up their site sooo bad. Why can't they just run their videos through YouTube or something. Geez. How did they manage to program a Flash video so badly?

And none of their stuff works on mobile devices. Sorry to vent but it annoys me something fierce.

the GOP cherry-picked witness, unsurprisingly had Jay Seculow as council lol. Could they be any more transparent? :doubt: :eusa_whistle:

4 min clip:

C-SPAN | Democrat owns TeaParty vote suppressor (sp.)

Sorry, have to wait till I get on a Windows box. C-SPAN messed up their site sooo bad. Why can't they just run their videos through YouTube or something. Geez. How did they manage to program a Flash video so badly?

I noticed they just changed their site because I haven't been there in months. Yeah, the vids are bigger. Anyway, heres the ranking memeber Elijah Cummings (D-MD) chiding rw groups for disenfranchising voters :mad:

C-SPAN | Ranking member on voting rights

Forum List

Back