CNN Host Corners Darrell Issa Over Claim That Obama Conspired To Target Tea Party

In case you've forgotten, this despicable c#nt was the one that threw the block on Mitt Romney during the second presidential debate when there was nothing in front of Romney but open field and touchdown against Barack Obama.

I'm surprised that despite all of the recent revelations regarding the nefarious machinations of the Obama presidency, including but not limited to out Wannsseeing the Nazis at Wannsee, Ms Crowley is still defending Comrade Barack instead of busy searching high and low for an attic with collar ties sufficiently high, or an unsheathed garage with exposed collar ties or even a screened in porch with collar ties suitably high enough that she could hang herself from, since she was intimately involved with the enabling of his re election. If she should decide she needs a suitable ceremonial sword to fall on instead, I'm sure there are lots of people that would be willing to help her find one.

Crowely IS and has ALWAYS BEEN a fucking nutball, aka, ReagaNUT Republican.

That Crowely called the slimiest cocksucker since Junebug to carry the nutball banner a filthy fucking liar stopping him dead in his tracks as he deserved to be proves the stinking corpse of Republicanism has at least one healthy cell in it.

In case you've forgotten, this despicable c#nt was the one that threw the block on Mitt Romney during the second presidential debate when there was nothing in front of Romney but open field and touchdown against Barack Obama.

I'm surprised that despite all of the recent revelations regarding the nefarious machinations of the Obama presidency, including but not limited to out Wannsseeing the Nazis at Wannsee, Ms Crowley is still defending Comrade Barack instead of busy searching high and low for an attic with collar ties sufficiently high, or an unsheathed garage with exposed collar ties or even a screened in porch with collar ties suitably high enough that she could hang herself from, since she was intimately involved with the enabling of his re election. If she should decide she needs a suitable ceremonial sword to fall on instead, I'm sure there are lots of people that would be willing to help her find one.

image_zps03e109c3.png

You represent conservatives well.

And given the final election numbers, Romney never had a chance to win, regardless the outcome of any debate.

But whatever lies make you feel better.

funny, I didn't see you get all riled about name calling when women on this board are called bitches..
so you represent liberals well...outrage when it's convenient for you

Last edited:
Crowley basically called Vulture Romeny a liar in a debate - the word never came out, she said something like Willard was "incorrect" or what he said was "not true" and she was proved correct.

She's the only debate moderator with any balls since Bernard Shaw froze the audience and stunned a candidate many years ago.

Dropping to her knees and sucking and blowing at the same time stunned the rest of us. I didn't think she wanted to be Monica. She proved us all wrong.
]

what's sad is they don't care if she didn't carry a honest and Unbiased debate as long as she threw steered things in favor of Obama

What's sad is the white trash scum of the earth can't deal with the FACT that Romeny lied and got called out on it. That is what is sad.

At least that lowlife parasite on the economy got hammered into the past.

image_zps03e109c3.png

How hilarious is it that some of these filthy fucking white trash can see the film and still not admit the FACTS ON FILE?

IKE wouldn't piss on one of these fuckers if they were on fire at his feet.

You haven't been attention lately then, have you.

That's right....they DID pass one (finally)
50-49??? As I recall???

Wonder what ever became of it
:eusa_whistle:

I think you know very well. And of course, you're still wrong, aren't you.

Oooo.....somebody was wrong on the internet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI1V1CmFvMA]Can't Lie On The Internet (Statefarm) - YouTube[/ame]

So I forgot about a lame attempt to do something that them 4 fucking years to do.
:eusa_hand:

You were right.
I was wrong.

Feel all betters now?
:eusa_shhh:

That's right....they DID pass one (finally)
50-49??? As I recall???

Wonder what ever became of it

I think you know very well. And of course, you're still wrong, aren't you.

Oooo.....somebody was wrong on the internet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI1V1CmFvMA]Can't Lie On The Internet (Statefarm) - YouTube[/ame]

So I forgot about a lame attempt to do something that them 4 fucking years to do.
:eusa_hand:

You were right.
I was wrong.

Feel all betters now?
:eusa_shhh:

Well, considering how you said it, I actually kinda do.

Thanks. :)

In one brief and repugnant interview, the GOP's chief congressional investigator into Internal Revenue Service abuses cherry-picked evidence, overstated his case, and violated the sacred American principle of presumed innocence.

If that was not enough, Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., called White House press secretary Jay Carney a "paid liar," and couldn't explain why. "We're getting to proving it," he said.

Meet the best friend of a controversy-plagued Democratic White House: a demagogic Republican.

See what he's doing? "We understand" and "in all likelihood" are weasel phrases couching accusations and assumptions that Issa can't support. But don't worry; he might prove them after 18 more interviews!

Do you hear history's echo? Sen. Joe McCarthy paved his way to infamy with 205 names. " I have here in my hand a list of 205—a list of names that were made known to the secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party …," McCarthy said in 1950. (There is some dispute over the actual number of names McCarthy cited.)

Crowley pointed out the obvious--that Issa had "no direct link" between the wrongdoing of IRS agents and political leaders in Washington. Issa replied, "The president's spokesman is saying whatever is convenient at the time and the story changes."

That sentence is irony wrapped in raw partisanship and infused with hypocrisy. If Issa is going to call Carney a liar, he might want to step outside his glass house.

He might also want to realize that the president is swamped in self-inflicted controversies that raise questions of West Wing competence, if not corruption. We will soon know whether the IRS's targeting involved officials at the White House or President Obama's reelection campaign. The flames don't need Issa's toxic fuel.

More: Issa Stirs Echoes of McCarthy as Obama's 'Best Friend' in IRS Probe - NationalJournal.com

Screen-shot-2013-06-02-at-9.59.49-AM-e1370181665407.png

House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) claimed on Sunday that political officials in the Obama administration directed Internal Revenue Service (IRS) agents in Cincinnati to target conservative groups applying for 501 (c)(4) status, but his charge fell apart when probed by CNN host Candy Crowley.

Relying on interviews the Committee staff conducted with IRS officers who applied the additional scrutiny to Tea Party and patriot groups, Issa claimed “the indication is they were directly being ordered from Washington.” “The reason Lois Lerner tried to take the Fifth [Amendment], it’s because this was a problem coordinated in all likelihood right out of Washington headquarters and we’re getting to proving it,” Issa told Crowley, referring to the the embattled head of the IRS’ exempt organizations division who refused to testify before Congress and has since been placed on administrative leave.

To substantiate his claim, Issa provided CNN with selected excerpts from his staff’s interviews with IRS agents. But as Crowley quickly pointed out, the portion Issa cherry picked did not definitely prove that officials in Washington D.C. directed IRS officers to target conservative groups. In fact, after hearing Crowley read the transcript of an interview, Issa himself admitted that he has yet to uncover evidence that demonstrates IRS coordination with Washington:

“You don’t have that direct link,” Crowley continued. “You have the frontline agents going, yeah, we figured it was from Washington or I believe it was, but as of yet you don’t have that definitive, yeah, this guy called me and said, people, go look for tea party and patriot applications.” Issa claimed his investigation would eventually turn up direct evidence of his charges and described White House Press Secretary Jay Carney as a “paid liar” for claiming that Washington officials did not direct IRS agents.

The Inspector General’s report into the matter concluded that the IRS relied on “inappropriate criteria” while vetting groups applying for nonprofit status by using a BOLO—”Be On the Look Out”—list and blamed IRS officials in Washington, DC, for “insufficient oversight” of lower-level staffers. However, it specifically concluded that “All of these officials stated that the criteria were not influenced by any individual or organization outside the IRS.”

More: CNN Host Corners Darrell Issa Over Claim That Obama Conspired To Target Tea Party | By Igor Volsky

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2NoCiP1sJrg]CNN Host Confronts Darrell Issa - YouTube[/ame]

In other words, Issa has nothing. He's calling people "liars" without any proof. Special thanks to CNN's Candy Crowley.

And this is the guy heading up these investigations.

There is no doubt, if there ever was, that like Bush, his mind is set and he's trying to cobble information to fit that agenda.

you notice how they dig out ole McCarty when they want to smear someone?

who was talking about Saul Alinsky?

Progressives and Democrats with the help from their useful idiots who spread it have it down pat..

Last edited:
Exactly! So, don't ya think it's a little EARLY for Issa to be calling Obama a liar?
^^^ didn't happen^^^
Issa called Jay Carney a lair, not Obama.

Issa claimed his investigation would eventually turn up direct evidence of his charges and described White House Press Secretary Jay Carney as a “paid liar” for claiming that Washington officials did not direct IRS agents.

Keep trolling for truth! :thup:

Exactly! So, don't ya think it's a little EARLY for Issa to be calling Obama a liar?
^^^ didn't happen^^^
Issa called Jay Carney a lair, not Obama.

Issa claimed his investigation would eventually turn up direct evidence of his charges and described White House Press Secretary Jay Carney as a “paid liar” for claiming that Washington officials did not direct IRS agents.

Keep trolling for truth! :thup:

lol, OMG...TROLLS are stupid

Issa called Carney a "paid liar" - so he is calling Obama a liar. It ain't rocket science...

You've become a boring idiot. and they don't have to you pay you to be a liar for them, you do it FOR FREE//

useful tools is the name

Hey dumb ass before you post garbage check what has already been posted.
White house chief of staff has already admitted too knowing about what the IRS was doing.

obama defenders are some of the dumbest people. The white house chief of staff admitted that they had knowledge of the IRS targeting of the TEA party. Don't think for one second obama did not have knowledge of what was going on.

The notice Ruemmler saw on April 24 gave her a thumbnail sketch of a disturbing finding: that the IRS had improperly targeted tea party and other conservative groups. She shared the news with White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough and other senior White House aides, who all recognized the danger of the findings.

On IRS issue, senior White House aides were focused on shielding Obama - Washington Post

Not surprising CNN (Communist News Network) is defending one of their own. They have a history. Crowley is a paid liar.

after yesterdays hearing it is quite obvious

that the IRS only went after right leaning non profits

the left did not produce one for the hearing

Forum List

Back