Death-Penalty Eligible....

Why can't you guys just discuss the video? PC isn't the focus, the guy gettin' knocked the f*ck out is.

Obviously it's premeditated, just look how they set him up for it. Should they get the Death Penalty?

I say no because I'm against the Death Penalty in all cases except for Bankers and Pedophiles.

Why can't you guys just discuss the video?PC isn't the focus, the guy gettin' knocked the f*ck out is.

Obviously it's premeditated, just look how they set him up for it. Should they get the Death Penalty?

I say no because I'm against the Death Penalty in all cases except for Bankers and Pedophiles.

"...PC isn't the focus..."

(Shhh! Maddy....I'm my favorite subject! )

"...I'm against the Death Penalty in all cases except...."

Well....how about he be forced to sit through all of Obama's speeches?

Maybe then he'd choose the death penalty....

We no longer use the implement used by the precursors of Liberals, the French Revolutionaries.....

....but...anytime a thug attacks an individual in the gratuitous manner proven by the video, and the result corresponds as follows:

..."According to MLive.com, the man York hit suffered a broken jaw and lost a tooth. The police report states that the victim’s jaw, which was broken in three places, needed to be wired shut and that he temporarily needed a breathing tube."http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/csonte-york-sucker-punches-guy-video/238268

...yes, the result you suggest is in order.....

...you imbecile.

You have the nerve to call someone else an imbecile after starting this retarded thread? Good Lord!!! Look in the mirror. You make no sense at all.

Obviously you know very little about the law and the death penalty and how it is applied as well. But continue on making yourself look like a fool. At least it's amusing. :lol:

Obviously.

And the OP is very good at making a fool of herself.

Hey, C_Chamber_Pot.....when I want your opinion I'll lift up the sewer grate.

Why can't you guys just discuss the video?PC isn't the focus, the guy gettin' knocked the f*ck out is.

"...PC isn't the focus..."

(Shhh! Maddy....I'm my favorite subject! )

"...I'm against the Death Penalty in all cases except...."

Well....how about he be forced to sit through all of Obama's speeches?

Maybe then he'd choose the death penalty....

Gotta give credit where credit is due! That was pretty funny! :lol:

Why can't you guys just discuss the video? PC isn't the focus, the guy gettin' knocked the f*ck out is.

I'm anti death penalty as well, so I would say no. This isn't different than any of the other knock out videos I've seen really. Some of them are pretty harsh, but these people belong in prison. I don't consider this a death penalty case at all. IMO, if we are to use the DP, we have to stop applying it so arbitrarily for one thing. The DP should be reserved for the absolute worst of the worse, like serial killers, those who there is no hope for.

I'm anti death penalty as well, so I would say no. This isn't different than any of the other knock out videos I've seen really. Some of them are pretty harsh, but these people belong in prison. I don't consider this a death penalty case at all. IMO, if we are to use the DP, we have to stop applying it so arbitrarily for one thing. The DP should be reserved for the absolute worst of the worse, like serial killers, those who there is no hope for.

"This isn't different than any of the other knock out videos I've seen really..."

Death penalty!

And!.....I'm gonna add to the list any one who gratuitously inserts viruses on the web!

Death penalty!

Just wait until I'm Queen.....

....I will clean this mess up.

And, with G.T. in mind, I'll support remedial education.

"This isn't different than any of the other knock out videos I've seen really..."

Death penalty!

And!.....I'm gonna add to the list any one who gratuitously inserts viruses on the web!

Death penalty!

Nope, I say no death penalty. :D

Death penalty!

Death penalty!

Nope, I say no death penalty. :D

Although that attitude is prevalent today, it is wrong, and an insult to every innocent victim.

PC, you won't rule very long as Queen if your answer for everything is "Off with their heads!". Eventually the people will rise up and put YOU on that Guillotine!

:lol:

PC, you won't rule very long as Queen if your answer for everything is "Off with their heads!". Eventually the people will rise up and put YOU on that Guillotine!

:lol:

Y'know....that's just what Alice told me.

But, still....I'm considering adding J-walking to the list.

And...everyone's cell phone number would be their license plate....so if they didn't move as soon as the light turned green I could call!

And...the number eleven would be replaced with onety-one.

And microwaves would have an algorithm so that the coffee cup always wound up with the handle facing out!

And lawyers would swap paychecks with teachers!

I'm on a roll!

How ya' like me now?

"I can't see why he gets any benefit for not quite accomplishing his aim."

^ p.c.

"So you can assume intent?

Nobody pops someone in the face with the intent of inflicting temporary pain?"
- g.t.

The point sheds light on the glaringly obvious hole in your comment -> that you cannot assume intent.

So much like a snake does when it's cornered, instead of conceding the point or clarifying your own, you spew venom. It's all you have, your immature defense mechanisms born of insecurity.

2-easy.

"The point sheds light on the glaringly obvious hole in your comment -> that you cannot assume intent."

Moron.

I suppose you'll be leaving the dog to guard the cheeseburgers.

That'd be something a dopey person who thinks that everyone who swings a punch is attempting murder would do.

I skip most of your inane posts, i.e. most of your posts

Contradictions free today.

Be honest: it's most of your education that you skipped.

The other skipping that I'd like to speak to you about is that silly walk of yours....

My posts are your last chance at learning.

After having carefully meditated on the manner of execution of the miscreant, I have decided that it will not be the guillotine, nor the electric chair, hanging, firing squad....

...but the manner proscribed by Franz Kafka in "The Penal Colony."

"...—the apparatus, a massive structure designed to tattoo an elaborate sentence into
the body of a condemned prisoner with a multitude of vibrating needles, is indeed remarkable
if only for the sheer grotesquerie of its violence."

Any who have not read Kafka's 1919 oeuvre....as long as you have a strong stomach....consider investigating the procedure.

Forum List

Back