Meet a Lifelong REPUBLICAN Who Just LEFT The Party

Wow, this guy is still talking about the Cold War. I guess he wants Trump to be a war monger.

He has a southern twang!

In fact: He's the precise stereotype that a Leftwinger would manifest when imagining a Trump supporter!

This HAS to be real!

Oh....and....I've said it before and I'll say it again:

The black and white pretentious BS is acutely annoying and distracts from any baseless nonsensical point you're attempting to make.

I left the Republican Party too. I left it because of the actions of Republicans (especially Bush Sr). This guy left the Republican Party because he believed hoax stories (e.g. the bloodbath story) the dinosaur media put out about Trump.

Its not just about Trump.
Its a choice between Trump and Biden.
We all agree Trump is flawed, General Kelly already said that.
That said, Biden is even more flawed.
I would phrase it somewhat differently, Trump is certainly flawed, and at times obnoxiously so, that said Joe Biden & his master, Barack H. Obama are Satanic! I'll take my chances with flawed over Satanic every fucking time, Biden is powerfully implicated in pedophilia, abusing his own children, Biden hits solid homers on the big bad three of psychology, the so-called "dark triad," malignant Narcissism, Machiavellian thinking, and psychopathy, he plainly presents self as amoral and light years removed from anything even resembling a human conscience. Look at Bidens family, then look at Trumps family, I will gladly take my chances with a flawed Trump over the Satanic Biden & Obama!

Trump still can't tell his supporters that he lost the last election... Pretty big flaw...

Biden is guilty of having a great Economy and passing meaningful legislation... To MAGA that is a flaw..

You mean more capable of being President.

Forum List

Back