Meet a Lifelong REPUBLICAN Who Just LEFT The Party

This gentleman has credited Trump for the reason why he's fled the Republican Party.

Says he doesn't recognize the party any more and that they've basically lost their way.

Watch...

So, who’s this guy, and why should I care?

Trump is hated by many Republicans because he prefers peace over war.

This gentleman has credited Trump for the reason why he's fled the Republican Party.

Says he doesn't recognize the party any more and that they've basically lost their way.

Watch...

So? Several weeks ago the Democratic mayor of Dallas switched to the GOP.

Did he talk about any policies?

If so list them and we’ll tell you.
Sure, no problem.

The former Republican gentleman pointed out the following Trump policies...
  1. Trump's comments about terminating the Constitution
  2. Trump saying he'd be a dictator, but only on day 1
  3. Trump's Republicans are now tied in w/the Russians vs Raygun's who told Russia to "tear down that wall", and not nicely
  4. Project 2025
  5. Trump's violent rhetoric

Basically, he's voting FOR democracy, freedom and liberty.....but for EVERY BODY.

Watch...

LOL. You seem to ignore the fact that many lifelong democrats have changed their party affiliation.

Sure, no problem.

3. Trump's Republicans are now tied in w/the Russians vs Raygun's who told Russia to "tear down that wall", and not nicely
  4. Project 2025

Basically, he's voting FOR democracy, freedom and liberty.....but for EVERY BODY.

Exactly zero of those 5 are actual real world things.

Guy is parroting the democrat lie about TRUMP being a dictator, that's a fare as I got.
Hmm, sounds reasonable. If someone leaves the party because of a change in their policy, I understand. If they leave the party and start parroting democrat talking points, then one has to wonder if they were a republican anyway.

Sure, no problem.

4. Project 2025

So in other words nothing about any actual policies. Just TDS talking points that his “rhetoric“ is dangerous. LOL fucking snowflakes.

Watch...

What a complete moron that "host" is! You have a pod cast and you don't even bother to check that what you're quoting someone as saying wasn't taken out of context? Trump was never a "dictator" in the four years he was in office but now he's going to be because he made a tongue in cheek comment? He's a danger to "democracy"? He's not the one using the Department of Justice against his political opponents nor did he do so while he WAS President! That's the OTHER guy!

Watch...

That whole thing made me laugh. Those two guys don't recognize the Republican Party? I hate to break it to you on the left but the GOP is a lot closer to what they were during the Reagan years than the Democratic Party is to what they were during the Kennedy years! The far left wing of the Democratic Party is running the show and they have veered SO far to the left that if even Bill Clinton was running right now they'd be stoning him in the streets!

That whole thing made me laugh. Those two guys don't recognize the Republican Party? I hate to break it to you on the left but the GOP is a lot closer to what they were during the Reagan years than the Democratic Party is to what they were during the Kennedy years! The far left wing of the Democratic Party is running the show and they have veered SO far to the left that if even Bill Clinton was running right now they'd be stoning him in the streets!
Bill Clinton is a closet conservative. And. Demmiues think in terms of "Off with his head?" This thread is at least amusing. 😀

My wife voted (R) since 1984. She drug me to see Sarah Palin when she was running with McCain as VP.

One day before the 2016 election our daughter came home from school and said to her "Mom surely you aren't going to vote for Trump"?

That kind of really started to turn things for her. Not being able to (understandably) vote for Hillary she skipped the vote for President.

She voted for Jo Jorgenson in 2020. (As did I). The way Republicans talk about women, I'm fairly sure she will never go back. She thought they were absolutely nuts trying to pass a law that would allow the arrest of librarians for what parents refused to do themselves. Monitor what their kids were reading.

We have two absolute nut cases running for governor this year. Commercial after commercial about the other one supporting the "Trans agenda". With all the issues surrounding us, this is what they are running on.

No the Democrats don't offer a valid alternative either but this is a textbook case of how to run people from your party.

Forum List

Back