Death-Penalty Eligible....

Sucker punching is not a capital crime.. If he would have killed the fellow he punched it would be, but that is not the case.

I can't see why he gets any benefit for not quite accomplishing his aim.

I want this animal off the streets permanently.

Capital punishment.

Well...is we still had a border around this nation, I'd settle for exile.

So you can assume intent?

Nobody pops someone in the face with the intent of inflicting temporary pain? Every punch in the face is an aim to kill? Ridiculous.

Attempted murderers too, I suppose in your view, all deserve Capital Punishment. :cuckoo:

Sucker punching is not a capital crime.. If he would have killed the fellow he punched it would be, but that is not the case.

Capital punishment.

Nobody pops someone in the face with the intent of inflicting temporary pain? Every punch in the face is an aim to kill? Ridiculous.

Attempted murderers too, I suppose in your view, all deserve Capital Punishment. :cuckoo:

"Nobody pops someone in the face with the intent of inflicting temporary pain?"

It usually takes you more time to prove that you are a moron.

Let me compliment you on the improved efficiency.

What does any of this have to do with the death penalty? :doubt:

I can never get this straight....are you playing dumb or simply dumb?

You start off talking about a punch deserving the death penalty firstly. Then you jump right over to Obama. There is absolutely NO consistency here. :cuckoo:

"Obama Comments on Martin Shooting: ‘If I Had a Son, He Would Look Like Trayvon’"
Obama Comments on Martin Shooting: ?If I Had a Son, He Would Look Like Trayvon? | Video | TheBlaze.com

I can never get this straight....are you playing dumb or simply dumb?

You start off talking about a punch deserving the death penalty firstly. Then you jump right over to Obama. There is absolutely NO consistency here. :cuckoo:

"Obama Comments on Martin Shooting: ‘If I Had a Son, He Would Look Like Trayvon’"
Obama Comments on Martin Shooting: ?If I Had a Son, He Would Look Like Trayvon? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Again, this has absolutely nothing to do with your OP or the title of your thread. I'm no fan of Obama's at all, but you seem confused.

So the next time two kids get into a fist fight, it's OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! :lol:

We no longer use the implement used by the precursors of Liberals, the French Revolutionaries.....

....but...anytime a thug attacks an individual in the gratuitous manner proven by the video, and the result corresponds as follows:

..."According to MLive.com, the man York hit suffered a broken jaw and lost a tooth. The police report states that the victim’s jaw, which was broken in three places, needed to be wired shut and that he temporarily needed a breathing tube."http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/csonte-york-sucker-punches-guy-video/238268

...yes, the result you suggest is in order.....

...you imbecile.

So the next time two kids get into a fist fight, it's OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! :lol:

We no longer use the implement used by the precursors of Liberals, the French Revolutionaries.....

....but...anytime a thug attacks an individual in the gratuitous manner proven by the video, and the result corresponds as follows:

..."According to MLive.com, the man York hit suffered a broken jaw and lost a tooth. The police report states that the victim’s jaw, which was broken in three places, needed to be wired shut and that he temporarily needed a breathing tube."http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/csonte-york-sucker-punches-guy-video/238268

...you imbecile.

You have the nerve to call someone else an imbecile after starting this retarded thread? Good Lord!!! Look in the mirror. You make no sense at all.

Obviously you know very little about the law and the death penalty and how it is applied as well. But continue on making yourself look like a fool. At least it's amusing. :lol:

Again, this has absolutely nothing to do with your OP or the title of your thread. I'm no fan of Obama's at all, but you seem confused.

".... but you seem confused."

One can certainly not attribute any accuracy to what your conclusion appears to be, as you have proven unable to connect any of the dots, apply logic or understanding.

The community organizer has thrown gasoline on the social fires in many ways, several of which I have documented in his own words.

So, yes, I believe him to have a degree of responsibility for the milieu.

If you were less of a dimwit, you would as well.

...you imbecile.

You have the nerve to call someone else an imbecile after starting this retarded thread? Good Lord!!! Look in the mirror. You make no sense at all.

Obviously you know very little about the law and the death penalty and how it is applied as well. But continue on making yourself look like a fool. At least it's amusing. :lol:

She's luring you down to her level...

...you imbecile.

" Look in the mirror."

Did you take a close look at that decal on the lower Left of your mirror?

"Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear."

Take it to heart.

One can certainly not attribute any accuracy to what your conclusion appears to be, as you have proven unable to connect any of the dots, apply logic or understanding.

The community organizer has thrown gasoline on the social fires in many ways, several of which I have documented in his own words.

Well, you really need to work on putting your thoughts together in a more cohesive manner, because this is all just coming off as a bunch of gibberish, seriously.

Just trying to be helpful! :D

...you imbecile.

Well, it would hardly be possible to bring either of you two up to my level!

Capital punishment.

That's a deflection.

Which was necessary.

Well, you really need to work on putting your thoughts together in a more cohesive manner, because this is all just coming off as a bunch of gibberish, seriously.

Just trying to be helpful! :D

Pleeeeeezzzzz....

...don't try to make me responsible for your less than average abilities.....

...you imbecile.

She's a pooh flinger because she cannot argue rationally. The poo is her crutch.

That's a deflection.

Which was necessary.

If I said anything to offend you....tell me- I may want to use it again!

She's a pooh flinger because she cannot argue rationally. The poo is her crutch.

Amazing.....still writing as you did in the second grade....last year.

"I can't see why he gets any benefit for not quite accomplishing his aim."

^ p.c.

"So you can assume intent?

Nobody pops someone in the face with the intent of inflicting temporary pain?"
- g.t.

The point sheds light on the glaringly obvious hole in your comment -> that you cannot assume intent.

So much like a snake does when it's cornered, instead of conceding the point or clarifying your own, you spew venom. It's all you have, your immature defense mechanisms born of insecurity.

2-easy.

...you imbecile.

Obviously.

And the OP is very good at making a fool of herself.

Forum List

Back