Death-Penalty Eligible....

Its called the "knock out" game you half wit. The intent is within the title of the game.

What I assume his intent was is irrelevant.

The point is, you dont "assume" intent, and convict based upon assumption retard.

But to answer what my assumption WOULD be? Id assume his intent would be to knock her out to impress his buddies.

If he wanted to kill her, a gun or knife seems a much more obvious approach dumb dumb.

"What I assume his intent was is irrelevant."

No...you are irrelevant.

And worse, an apologist for the worst elements of a civil society.

What I assume his intent was is irrelevant.

The point is, you dont "assume" intent, and convict based upon assumption retard.

But to answer what my assumption WOULD be? Id assume his intent would be to knock her out to impress his buddies.

If he wanted to kill her, a gun or knife seems a much more obvious approach dumb dumb.

"What I assume his intent was is irrelevant."

No...you are irrelevant.

And worse, an apologist for the worst elements of a civil society.

Concession visa vie the inability to defend a conviction based on an assumption.

Concession visa vie the inability to defend a conviction based on an assumption.

Dope.

Rather than the support of dopes like you, this is what he deserves:

"...there was no iron-barred room, no handcuffs, and no arrest churning happily along....the only justice for him will be the final kind from the High Court of Pain, and his rights are limited to only one: He has the right to shuffle off his mortal coil and spin away into the Dark Forever, and there is no appeal, no parole, and no way out at all."

"Dexter's Final Cut," Jeff Lindsay, p.184

An argument over the appropriate punishment =/= "support," nice weak little cop out though.

An argument over the appropriate punishment =/= "support," nice weak little cop out though.

I didn't argue....the fact that your mitigation of the barbaric behavior of the individual in the video identified you as a dope...at the least...is patently evident.

Observation of fact is not mitigation - its appropriate to anyone with sense. You cannot convict of attempted murder for a punch in the face in a game called "knock out."

Thats..........fucking stupid.

Not to mention the utter fucking stupidity of using the death penalty on ATTEMPTED murderers.

Observation of fact is not mitigation - its appropriate to anyone with sense. You cannot convict of attempted murder for a punch in the face in a game called "knock out."

Thats..........fucking stupid.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

Of course, defeat is your usual mode.....you're like a human piñata.

Thats a deflection if the board ever saw one. Take your ball and run home, your logic is...sniffle : ( bwoken <sic>

Thats a deflection if the board ever saw one. Take your ball and run home, your logic is...sniffle : ( bwoken <sic>

I always enjoy how the weak sisters, e.g., you, imagine that you have multitudes behind you..."if the board ever saw one..."

I dont imagine.

I think therefore I am.

You, on the other hand, have to be a product of food poisoning.

I dont imagine.

I think therefore I am.

You, on the other hand, have to be a product of food poisoning.

1. There is a cowardice in Liberals, and those influenced by Liberalism, that you exemplify....

a. I have no problem either in identifying evil, and providing a solution to same....you need to tip-toe around evil and do all sorts of contortions to find ways not to deal with the problem.

The role of government is to protect innocent citizens....first and foremost....not to find abstruse methods designed to look the other way.

2. Another example of your cowardice is that absurd quote of yours which is a thinly veiled attempt to not be held responsible for your very own posts.

It is not within the power of the Gov't to employe cruel and unusual punishment, such as the barbaric notion that attempted murderers, or WORSE, "assumed" attempted murderers, get the death penalty.

That doesn't speak to minimizing an evil act, it speaks to avoiding a second.

Pea brains might have trouble with it, but I'm not worried about convincing a sycophant.

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said.
Obama fires up Democrats: 'I want you to argue with them and get in their face' - NY Daily News
You are scum to turn this sports argument into a a rw, hack attack to score cheap political points w/ your rw low-IQ, election-losing, buddies.

Forum List

Back