Meet a Lifelong REPUBLICAN Who Just LEFT The Party

My wife voted (R) since 1984. She drug me to see Sarah Palin when she was running with McCain as VP.

One day before the 2016 election our daughter came home from school and said to her "Mom surely you aren't going to vote for Trump"?

That kind of really started to turn things for her. Not being able to (understandably) vote for Hillary she skipped the vote for President.

She voted for Jo Jorgenson in 2020. (As did I). The way Republicans talk about women, I'm fairly sure she will never go back. She thought they were absolutely nuts trying to pass a law that would allow the arrest of librarians for what parents refused to do themselves. Monitor what their kids were reading.

We have two absolute nut cases running for governor this year. Commercial after commercial about the other one supporting the "Trans agenda". With all the issues surrounding us, this is what they are running on.

No the Democrats don't offer a valid alternative either but this is a textbook case of how to run people from your party.

Shouldn't librarians know better than to read such filth to children? Of course I'm not advocating for their arrest but you do get that point?

Shouldn't librarians know better than to read such filth to children? Of course I'm not advocating for their arrest but you do get that point?

Nope. A made up point which has nothing to do with what I said is not a valid point.

No, it was central to your post. You couldn't answer it. There is no straw man. This isn't gotcha. Geesh.

There is no problem with librarians reading things to little kids. It's a made up problem because politicians refuse to address actual problems.

lol we've been getting these fake propaganda plants every election year since forever. Nobody buys them, and only a few idiots still attempt to peddle them.

The Democrats are a full blown criminal conspiracy, along with promoting faggot pedophilia and the sexual mutilation of children. Trump is by far the better candidate just by keeping the scum out of the White House. He doesn't need to do much else to be the runaway best candidate.

Forum List

Back