Death-Penalty Eligible....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I dare ya'....watch the vid two or three times....

"....an argument about hockey and football."

"Michigan wide receiver Csont'e York was suspended indefinitely after news broke that he was allegedly involved in an assault that took place on July 18. Now, the Ann Arbor police department has released video of York destroying a guy with a sucker punch outside of an Ann Arbor bar.

York is the guy in the fishing hat near the top of the frame. One of York's teammates, Da'Mario Jones, starts jawing with a guy as York very carefully sets up his shot and then just unloads on the poor bastard. The dude who got hit lost a tooth and broke his jaw in three places, which he had to have wired shut.

"According to the police report, this happened because of an argument about hockey and football. From MLive:

A witness described for police what happened after he and the victim left Scorekeepers.

"A group of people were arguing about football and hockey. Everyone was talking … crap. ... (The victim) was jaw-jacking. All (of a) sudden, the guy just came up and cold clocked (the victim)."
Michigan Wide Receiver Knocks Guy Out With Vicious Sucker Punch

Watch this a couple of times....and....the careful premeditation....and tell me why this animal doesn't deserve the death penalty....purely an accident that death did not occur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Words of inspiration from the President of the United States....

Obama: "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”

Death penalty for a sucker punch? How about, no. Punches have, but it's really really really really really rare for a punch TO - kill someone.

Sydney in recent times had a spate of one punch "coward-punch" assaults that ended in death, and serious brain damage of the victims...resulting in a change in the law.
No death penalty though...that was abolished decades ago.

Sydney in recent times had a spate of one punch "coward-punch" assaults that ended in death, and serious brain damage of the victims...resulting in a change in the law.
No death penalty though...that was abolished decades ago.

That is exactly my point.

I'd appreciate a link or two.

Sports are a pretty stupid thing to argue about. That being said...

Idiot victim let the guy get too close. When in heated discussions (about anything), try to stay "an inch or two out of kicking distance".

The more you know...

Idiot victim let the guy get too close. When in heated discussions (about anything), try to stay "an inch or two out of kicking distance".

The more you know...

You should rewind the vid.....

He wasn't arguing with the perp.

The animal "sucker punched" him out of the blue....he wasn't even part of the discussion.

Imagine you are on line paying your electric bill, and the customer at the nest line over suddenly takes your head off with a lead pipe.
That is the situation.

If I'm on the jury when that happens to you.....I'll hold out for the death penalty...and help push your wheelchair.

The more you know...
You should rewind the vid.....

He wasn't arguing with the perp. The animal "sucker punched" him out of the blue....he wasn't even part of the discussion.

Imagine you are on line paying your electric bill, and the customer at the nest line over suddenly takes your head off with a lead pipe.
That is the situation.

If I'm on the jury when that happens to you.....I'll hold out for the death penalty...and help push your wheelchair.
This is true, the guy he was arguing with didn't punch him. But still, he let the guy get too close and that narrowed his field of vision.

Unless you know the guy, and you KNOW he aint gonna' punch you anytime soon, keep people at an arms distance.

I don't party like the guys in the video but I do this whenever anyone gets too close to me, I just hold up my hand and say "that's close enough". Usual response: "Oh. Ok".

Sucker punching is not a capital crime.. If he would have killed the fellow he punched it would be, but that is not the case.

Sucker punching is not a capital crime.. If he would have killed the fellow he punched it would be, but that is not the case.

I can't see why he gets any benefit for not quite accomplishing his aim.

I want this animal off the streets permanently.

Capital punishment.

Well...is we still had a border around this nation, I'd settle for exile.

Forum List

Back