Dear Donald Trump

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
muslim girl.jpg
This kid has more brains than trump

Dear @realdonaldtrump, My name is Marwa, and I am a Muslim. I heard you wanted us to start wearing ID badges, so I decided to choose one for myself. I am not easily identifiable as a ‪#‎Muslim‬ just by looking at me, so my new badge will let me display proudly who I am. I chose the peace sign because it represents my ‪#‎Islam‬. The one that taught me to oppose ‪#‎injustice‬ and yearn for ‪#‎unity‬. The one that taught me that killing one innocent life is equivalent to killing humanity. I heard you want to track us as well. Great! You can come with me on my Cancer Awareness walks at the local middle school, or you can follow me to work where it's my job to create happiness. You can also see how my local mosque makes PB&J sandwiches for the homeless and hosts interfaith dinners where everyone is welcome. Maybe then you'll see that me being Muslim doesn't make me any less American than you are. Maybe if you walk in my footsteps, you can see that I am not any less human than you are. Salaamu alaikum

Ahh a little muslim love here like they did in France will make it all better.

View attachment 55579 This kid has more brains than trump

Dear @realdonaldtrump, My name is Marwa, and I am a Muslim. I heard you wanted us to start wearing ID badges, so I decided to choose one for myself. I am not easily identifiable as a ‪#‎Muslim‬ just by looking at me, so my new badge will let me display proudly who I am. I chose the peace sign because it represents my ‪#‎Islam‬. The one that taught me to oppose ‪#‎injustice‬ and yearn for ‪#‎unity‬. The one that taught me that killing one innocent life is equivalent to killing humanity. I heard you want to track us as well. Great! You can come with me on my Cancer Awareness walks at the local middle school, or you can follow me to work where it's my job to create happiness. You can also see how my local mosque makes PB&J sandwiches for the homeless and hosts interfaith dinners where everyone is welcome. Maybe then you'll see that me being Muslim doesn't make me any less American than you are. Maybe if you walk in my footsteps, you can see that I am not any less human than you are. Salaamu alaikum

Poor kid, some day she'll learn not to believe everything she hears in the media. Well, lets be honest, she probably heard this lie on Facebook.

Dear Donald Trump:

You're rich. I mean, like Bond-villain levels of wealthy. You can buy and sell anyone and still have money left over for lunch. You could probably find more money in your couch cushions than most nations have in their GDPs. So, for the love of all things holy, get rid of that rug and get something better. Dude, seriously, you've got enough money you can find someone with the hair you want, hire a hit man to scalp the guy, and have surgeons sew the hair onto your head. Just do that instead.

In closing, I've long since stopped caring about your politics, party affiliations, foreign policy points, or any of the rest of that crap. But if you are elected, I don't want my president to be the laughing stock of the world with such a truly bad comb-over.

Keep you powder dry,
Steven_R

guno you do realize that between the bare arms and face she WOULD be raped beaten and killed for such? Right idiot?

She is a comely young lass. It would be a shame to make her wear a tent just to keep from catching a beating.

She better not let her dad see her dressed like that. Honor killings are Islamic tradition.

Dear Donald Trump:

You're rich. I mean, like Bond-villain levels of wealthy. You can buy and sell anyone and still have money left over for lunch. You could probably find more money in your couch cushions than most nations have in their GDPs. So, for the love of all things holy, get rid of that rug and get something better. Dude, seriously, you've got enough money you can find someone with the hair you want, hire a hit man to scalp the guy, and have surgeons sew the hair onto your head. Just do that instead.

In closing, I've long since stopped caring about your politics, party affiliations, foreign policy points, or any of the rest of that crap. But if you are elected, I don't want my president to be the laughing stock of the world with such a truly bad comb-over.

Keep you powder dry,
Steven_R
Well done.

"Maybe then you'll see that me being Muslim doesn't make me any less American than you are."

Exactly.

But too many on the right are blinded by their fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate to see this truth.

View attachment 55579 This kid has more brains than trump

Stupid bitch. Trump never suggested Muslims wear badges.

Forum List

Back