Chicago: Nip It In The Bud

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
The poor bastard who shot and killed the maniac was charged with first degree today in Chicago, becoming the latest victim of Political Correctness run amok.

There is a video. Here's what we know. A negro high out of his mind on PCP was rampaging down the middle of a public road at night while clearly wielding a knife. A cop dash cam films the perp from behind. Reinforcements pull up in front of the perp and to his left. They exit and demand that he stop. No response. They pull their guns and order him to stop. He continues to advance. He is acting erratically and the police have reason to think he is whacked out of his brain. That coupled with the asshole clearly being armed with a deadly weapon, creates a clear and present danger to the public. He would not stop. He would not obey orders from police. A reasonable person could conclude that he could not be stopped and arrested with being attacked by the perp with deadly force.

The police owed a duty to the public to shoot this fucker and bring him down.

The video is highly misleading as the angle at which it was filmed masks the true orientation of the shooting officer and the perp. If you view the video several times with an objective mind you will conclude that the officer saw a menacing PCP whack job wielding a knife advancing on his position.

Also, what was the cop's alternative? Arrest the drug freak? More than likely the cop would have suffered a knife attack and been wounded or killed. Just let him go and keep a close eye on him? Of course not. Criminals do not get to write their own script or have free reign on the street. As I said, even if the shooting officer's life was not in danger (though I believe it was and that a reasonable person in his position would likewise believe it), the public was clearly in danger. Since this punk bastard could probably not have been apprehended peacefully (cops are NOT required to get attacked prior to using deadly force) shooting him was in order and clearly justified.

Is 16 shots too many shot? Not necessarily. It happens all the time. If you are justified in using deadly force, then you are cleared to take down the perp regardless of how many shots you take. Cop are NOT required to limit their shots to wait and see if the perp may still attack him. Cops are NOT required to deliver shot to non-vital areas, like the arms or legs.

Rahm Emanuel, a former Obama Gestapo head, is a leftist turd who has decided to throw this white police officer and his family under the bus so as to not run afoul of BLM and the PC fascists. In other words, he has chosen to destroy a good man and his family in favor of a worthless PCP junkie and to preserve his own political career. You know damn well that he exerted some traditional Chicago style pressure on the local DA to press this case.

This shit has got to end. Police have got to be able to effectively do their jobs and not be held hostage to this chicken shit PC code. If those punks in Chicago riot the governor of Illinois ought to call in the National Guard ASAP and shut down those bastards.

right up until he shoots a man on the ground you have a point.
once shot, on the ground, and only armed with a 3" knife there's no reason to shoot him some more.
what may have started as a justified shooting ended with murder.

once shot, on the ground, and only armed with a 3" knife there's no reason to shoot him some more.
He still had bullets left...

• Banned
No. You got to give the officer some leeway. He was pumped up and firing a semi automatic weapon. In the heat of the moment it is easy to empty a magazine in a fraction of a moment.

You have to evaluate the shooting in its totality. You cannot break it down into segments.

No. You got to give the officer some leeway. He was pumped up and firing a semi automatic weapon. In the heat of the moment it is easy to empty a magazine in a fraction of a moment.

You have to evaluate the shooting in its totality. You cannot break it down into segments.
kid dying in the street and he starts shooting again. that's murder. just ask that jackass pharmacist from oklahoma.

• Banned

kid dying in the street and he starts shooting again. that's murder. just ask that jackass pharmacist from oklahoma.
No, it is not. It was not in the heat of the moment, all shots coming within a fraction of a moment. Btw, the dangerous moment was created by the perp. What you call and "intent to kill" can also be construed as an intent to bring down a very dangerous perp that is putting the cops and public in danger.

the shooting to begin with is suspect. "armed" with a 3" knife, not approaching the officers or anyone else - how does that merit deadly force?

I saw the video. There was no "rampaging".

Bottom line is that cops are not and should not be judge, jury and executioner. The cop murdered a man and needs to pay the price for that.

WHAT??

He was "pumped up" so it was okay to murder the kid? A trained cop can't control his own gun?

If that's true then NO civilian should ever own a gun.

The "totality" is that the cop murdered a kid in the street. If Illinois is a capital punishment state, I hope he gets the death penalty that he chose to mete out to the kid.

The OP is racist slime. If the dead kid were white and the cop black, his rant would be completely different. Face it - equal rights under the law.

No, it is not. It was not in the heat of the moment, all shots coming within a fraction of a moment. Btw, the dangerous moment was created by the perp. What you call and "intent to kill" can also be construed as an intent to bring down a very dangerous perp that is putting the cops and public in danger.
bring down? he was already down. then he got shot some more. murder. the former cop will go to jail, i'll guarantee it, and the streets will be safer because of it.

Bottom line is that cops are not and should not be judge, jury and executioner. The cop murdered a man and needs to pay the price for that.

WHAT??

He was "pumped up" so it was okay to murder the kid? A trained cop can't control his own gun?

The "totality" is that the cop murdered a kid in the street. If Illinois is a capital punishment state, I hope he gets the death penalty that he chose to mete out to the kid.

The OP is racist slime. If the dead kid were white and the cop black, his rant would be completely different. Face it - equal rights under the law.
I am sorry, Luddy, that you are a man of limited intellectual means.

Good try though, buddy!

WHAT??

Good try though, buddy!

IOW, you know I'm right and cannot address what I wrote.

Chicken shit.

Like I said, lynch the kkk types. Or, just shoot them. No loss.

Last edited:

bring down? he was already down. then he got shot some more. murder. the former cop will go to jail, i'll guarantee it, and the streets will be safer because of it.

The cop deserves a medal. Chicago is safer.

Dude, the perp created a tremendously dangerous situation that sparked a large police response to a call of a whack job wielding a knife. Cops pull up and are advanced on by the perp. At this point the number one thing in the cop's mind is to shoot this fucker and send him to hell no matter how many shots it takes.

Listen to me, you have got to take the entire event into account and not segment it in order to get the full picture.

WHAT??

Good try though, buddy!

IOW, you know I"m right and cannot address what I wrote.

Chicken shit.

Like I said, lynch the kkk types. Or, just shoot them. No loss.
Good boy, Luddy!!!! You are getting to be such a big boy!

The cop deserves a medal. Chicago is safer.
a medal for what? unlawfully shooting someone? shooting an injured man "armed" only with a knife while he lays injured from prior gunshots in the street?

Chicago is safer because this cop will no longer be on the streets.

The officer did society a favor :rolleyes:

No Class Assy -

We really do need to lynch white supremacists.

The culture would be so much better off without slime like those who believe murder is okay as long as the victim is black.

I'll buy the rope.

Shush clown, you are irrelevant. Learn this....then live it. You bawl baby, go cry to someone about comments

The officer did society a favor :rolleyes:

No Class Assy -

We really do need to lynch white supremacists.

The culture would be so much better off without slime like those who believe murder is okay as long as the victim is black.

I'll buy the rope.
You appear to be the only once to be making any sort of racial bias allegations, Luddy. You are such a cute widdle man!!!

Forum List

Back