Dear Donald Trump

1. Trump is a shock jock politician selling his radical idea to the most ignorant fools in the Universe. I mean the core of his supporters still believe President Obama was born in Kenya while thinking about making Canadian born Ted Cruz their second choice if Trump falter.

2. Now with number one written i am still weary of letting anyone from Syria, and believe a safe zone need to be made within Syria and Iraq, and not allowing them to flee here because a few ISIL members can slip through, and if one attack happen because of one of them slipping in then the ramifications will make Hitler Germany look like Child Play!

3. No American should be require to register because of their religion, and if they do then everyone should be required. We should have learnt from our past mistakes when we put Japanese Americans in Prison Camps within our own borders.

We should not make the same mistake again, but America is prone to do this over and over. From Native Americans to Japanese Americans have be subjected to harsh treatment, and the Natives of this country were even subjected to mass genocide that made Hitler look childish in his Genocide.

So as the fingers clamor to show their fear the fact is we have made this mistakes in the past, and we should not repeat our pathetic history when it come to mistreating non-WASP society, but alas we never do so history will repeat itself again!

"Maybe then you'll see that me being Muslim doesn't make me any less American than you are."

Exactly.

But too many on the right are blinded by their fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate to see this truth.

They perceive that their white christian world coming to an end , they cannot grasp that they are not the standard any more. Their fear and ignorance and their cartoonish view of the "other" is what drives them now. All muslims in their limited mind are bad, all christians good, they would love in their fantasy world to have another crusade. A puppet master like trump comes along and the rubes follow along

"Maybe then you'll see that me being Muslim doesn't make me any less American than you are."

Exactly.

But too many on the right are blinded by their fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate to see this truth.

They perceive that their white christian world coming to an end , they cannot grasp that they are not the standard any more. Their fear and ignorance and their cartoonish view of the "other" is what drives them now. All muslims in their limited mind are bad, all christians good, they would love in their fantasy world to have another crusade. A puppet master like trump comes along and the rubes follow along
guno ....you do realize that the white "christian" world will just be replaced by one that is browner....but there will still be much of the same shit around ......lots of them dont like muslims either.....

Exactly.

Go fuck yourself, asshole.

Forum List

Back