Dead Israelis

Your repeated attempts to generalize my beliefs, and assume you know what I think about every aspect of the conflict, is just about all the proof I need to conclude you have a problem with all Jews.

Oh and this is the first time I have heard you say anything remotely like you do not think all Jews are Zionist. Judging by what you post on the matter time and time again, I , and a few others in here can only conclude the oppisite is the case.

I don't think he thinks all jews are zionists. I do think he thinks anyone who doesn't want Israel destroyed is a racist.... which is pretty sick when you think about it.

You couldn't own a retard, If they can type they can make you look like the anti semite you are.

I have no problem whatsoever that some geriatric fuck waiting in line for the apocolypse thinks im an antisemite for pointing out the blatant disregard for non-jewish life by the jpost. You are the kind of guy who would have though that the only good injun is a dead one. It actually makes me feel better about my position knowing that you are at odds.

You talk of self defence without giving the slightest consideration to muslims who are doing the exact same thing. Funny how that works.

then again, muslims ARE satans minions just out to play the role of Cobra in the big bad finale, eh?

terrorist IS a perspective label. Your lack of criticism of Nelson Mandella proves that. But, given your politics the last 7 years who is shocked really?

Nah the vast majority of Muslims are in fact wonderful, peace loving people. The problem is their leadership is for the most part bent on killing Jews and Destroying Israel, and the masses who do not feel that way, have little to no say in the matter.

mmm, maybe if you call him an effing **** because he doesn't think groups that commit acts of terrorism deserve equality...that would certainly convince me you aren't a racist.

yea ravi.. I guess those irish, natives and NELSON FUCKING MANDELLA don't deserve it either, eh?

still avoiding history like it's a big monster, i see..

I don't think he thinks all jews are zionists. I do think he thinks anyone who doesn't want Israel destroyed is a racist.... which is pretty sick when you think about it.

Yeah, the you are right, He does not say all Jews are Zionist, just any Jew who does not want to sea Israel destroyed. Thanks for correcting me my fellow Zionist :)

Last edited:
You talk of self defence without giving the slightest consideration to muslims who are doing the exact same thing. Funny how that works.

then again, muslims ARE satans minions just out to play the role of Cobra in the big bad finale, eh?

terrorist IS a perspective label. Your lack of criticism of Nelson Mandella proves that. But, given your politics the last 7 years who is shocked really?

Launching missiles into civilian centers, suicide bombing pizza parlors and busses and pubs is NOT even remotely self defence you FUCKING retard. The Israelis do not do that, they only respond when attacked. Hell they even did what the Arabs had been demanding and gave them the West Bank and the Gaza and how were they repaid? More missiles more suicide attacks and kidnapped soldiers.

In fact the the ARabs had a fit they left those two places at all.

Once again numb nuts, the next serial killer, mass murderer that gets off on a technicality we move in with you for life, how ever short that may be.

What absolute utter BULLSHIT. Jews can not allow palastinians in Isreal, not because the Israelis are racist but because when they do the Pals repay them by MURDERING them indioscrimantly.

I know you are all for fair and all, tell ya what, the next mass murderer that gets released because of a technacality in the States gets to move in and be your room mate for life, how ever short that may be.

just like whites COULDNT allow blacks off the field, eh jackass? Indeed, APPARENTLY, there are a million pals already in israel doing just fine.. but hey, accuse ME of being the racist one more time. I'm lauging at you right this moment.

Indeed, the next mormon polygamy sect that gets busted for using 13 year olds like a sacrament can be set up with your grandkids, k? ohhhh, NOW the generalizatons suck, right brainiac?

This is what im talking about. You freely generalize muslims and scream bloody fucking murder the very second anyone generalizes which a group that YOU identify with. You, sir, have the mental capacity of the turd I flushed down the toilet this afternoon.

Not at all, how did you conclude I feel that way by what I said anyways? reading comprehension problems maybe?

your posts speak for themselves dude. Feel free to apply the Scarlet A any time you feel like hyperventilating.

Yes yes, of course, Mexicans can be walled off and kicked around and SHogun is all for it, cause well, they are in OUR Country. That is just different.

Mexicans are not Americans. The US didn't kick a single mexican out of texas. TEXAS did that. WE did not purge the fucking southwest of latinos to make way for white people. In case you haven't notices, genius, WE have plenty of latinos out participating in Americna life with no WHITE standard rationalized in our government.

Shall I wait while your walker catches up?

your posts speak for themselves dude. Feel free to apply the Scarlet A any time you feel like hyperventilating.

Sure sure, I noticed you did not respond when I posted this

Nah the vast majority of Muslims are in fact wonderful, peace loving people. The problem is their leadership is for the most part bent on killing Jews and Destroying Israel, and the masses who do not feel that way, have little to no say in the matter.

I guess it does not fit into your nice tidy Ideas about who I am and what I think.

just like whites COULDNT allow blacks off the field, eh jackass? Indeed, APPARENTLY, there are a million pals already in israel doing just fine.. but hey, accuse ME of being the racist one more time. I'm lauging at you right this moment.

Indeed, the next mormon polygamy sect that gets busted for using 13 year olds like a sacrament can be set up with your grandkids, k? ohhhh, NOW the generalizatons suck, right brainiac?

This is what im talking about. You freely generalize muslims and scream bloody fucking murder the very second anyone generalizes which a group that YOU identify with. You, sir, have the mental capacity of the turd I flushed down the toilet this afternoon.

YOU are an IGNORANT fuck indeed. Remind me how blacks in America were luanching missiles into white Neighborhoods, bombing churches, busses, schools, pizza parlors, day care centers, stores, etc etc. You are beyond a MORON.

The ARabs you want to return DEMAND that the JEWS all die or leave, yet you claim they can live in peace with them, are you just to FUCKING stupid to understand, or as I suspect just playing a game cause you think people are DUMB enough to believe you?

Tell ya what Shogun, when you manage to get Pals to QUIT murdering Jewish women and children as a past time, you may have a point. Till then there is no way a ONE State can EVER exist. 2 States is the ONLY Viable option. But do pretend that if israel opened its borders and allowed all those hating arabs in they would live in peace and harmony and the Pals wouold suddenly care about a Jewish/Muslim State. YOU are a fucking RETARD. Again, the next mass murder that goes free gets to move in with you as your room mate OK?

I realize your wet dream is in full effect but jews are not the only ones having kids murdered. lebennon 06, motherfucker. Pals don't all of a sudden all go out and kill jews like a fucking programmed dog. Maybe you can call ME the racist one more time and make that point sweeter.

You sound just like a motherfucking southerner afraid to let their property off the field. Guess what.. BLACKS dont all kill whitey either.

but hey, who needs to look around when you've got your nose stuck up the ass of some messianic fantasy.

Mexicans are not Americans. The US didn't kick a single mexican out of texas. TEXAS did that. WE did not purge the fucking southwest of latinos to make way for white people. In case you haven't notices, genius, WE have plenty of latinos out participating in Americna life with no WHITE standard rationalized in our government.

Shall I wait while your walker catches up?

We did in fact steal Mexican land and foceable remove mexicans all across the South West and California. But using your logic since those areas actually belonged to mexico before we took them in a War, we should not be stopping them from entering those areas at all. Right, you stupid son of a bitch?

My point exactly Gysgt. wanting a 1 state solution is like wanting to put 2 guys who hate each other into a cage and waiting to see who kills who. It would be a bloody mess and Both Jews and Muslims would suffer for it.

I realize your wet dream is in full effect but jews are not the only ones having kids murdered. lebennon 06, motherfucker. Pals don't all of a sudden all go out and kill jews like a fucking programmed dog. Maybe you can call ME the racist one more time and make that point sweeter.

You sound just like a motherfucking southerner afraid to let their property off the field. Guess what.. BLACKS dont all kill whitey either.

but hey, who needs to look around when you've got your nose stuck up the ass of some messianic fantasy.

Remind us again you RETARD. Why did Lebanon 06 HAPPEN? Did those genocidal Israelis wake up on the wrong side of the bed and invade for shits and giggles?

Your repeated attempts to generalize my beliefs, and assume you know what I think about every aspect of the conflict, is just about all the proof I need to conclude you have a problem with all Jews. Your above post is just more evidence of it. I have not even stated my opinion on most of the things you seem to think you know what I think about.

Oh and this is the first time I have heard you say anything remotely like you do not think all Jews are Zionist or that I do not represent them all. Judging by what you post on the matter time and time again, I , and a few others in here can only conclude the oppisite is the case.

not at all. I dont have aproblem with JEWS because YOU don't represent JEWS. YOU represent your own fucked up opinion. I recognize this fact. Can you say the same about indiviudal MUSLIMS? of course not. THAT is why you are a worthless fucking zionist.

Now, give me another reason to laugh and cry foul that im assuming YOUR position while you slip in another antisemite insinuation. Gotsta keep your eye on the ball, bitch.

Maybe you can go back through the threads and take a gander and what i actually say instead of that your racism makes you interpret. I've been clear from the beginning about my distinctions. As it is, i just dont feel like proving anyhting to you given your propensity to end each sentence with the accusation of antisemtism. What you conclude conveys more about your stupidity and racism than it does about my position.

i bet if you insinuate that I hate jews again and again you wont have to actually back up your points like I have with ww2 maps and every other global example of social ethnic domination!

:thup:

if my "destroyed" you mean removing the jewish monopoly on a state that should put equality over racism then so be it. Go watch your birth of a nation guidbook and spare me your opinion of what is sick.

PRAISE THE FUCKING LORD@@@@@!!!!!!

Im glad to see you finally admit that. Hell, im even going to pos rep you for for positive reinforcment.

yet leadership hellbent on perpetuating conflict isn't only a muslim problem. peace doesn't seem to be as important as ethnic dominance for some in both camps. I made the same statement pages ago about "those who would deflate the tires before the race". Perhaps you can spare me the label this time and dig up that quote.

if my "destroyed" you mean removing the jewish monopoly on a state that should put equality over racism then so be it. Go watch your birth of a nation guidbook and spare me your opinion of what is sick.

Once again you stupid son of a bitch. Israel did not form for any other reason then to be a Jewish State with Arabs as part of the make up. The Jews BEGGED the Arabs to stay. They left, not because of Jews, but because Arab Countries threatened to KILL any Arab they found in Israel when they invade as a Jew supporter.

Read a little history you retard. And once again, just for you, remind us how it is self defense to launch missiles into civilians centers , kill any Jew you can, blow up schools, churches, pizza parlors, busses, day care centers, stores, etc etc. Specifcally targetting women and children?

Launching missiles into civilian centers, suicide bombing pizza parlors and busses and pubs is NOT even remotely self defence you FUCKING retard. The Israelis do not do that, they only respond when attacked. Hell they even did what the Arabs had been demanding and gave them the West Bank and the Gaza and how were they repaid? More missiles more suicide attacks and kidnapped soldiers.

In fact the the ARabs had a fit they left those two places at all.

Once again numb nuts, the next serial killer, mass murderer that gets off on a technicality we move in with you for life, how ever short that may be.

tell it to nelson mandella, bitch.

and yes, in 06 isreal DID launch cluster bombs at civilian areas. Dont act like jews are superhuman. They are no less capable of racist reactions that discount muslim human life as those you are QUICK to generalize in your little COBRA fantasy.

Forum List

Back