Dead Israelis

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
After all, EVERY muslim who is not in a prison system is just a terrorist on the LOOSE!

Not even close to how I feel. For the 4th time now. 99% of Muslims are peace loving people. The problem is their leadership, which I think is clearly bent on Killing Jews and destroying Israel.

But feel free to tell everyone what I think again.

Nah it just means you have no understanding of the Hate between both sides of the issue. Comparisons to South Africa do not hold up. Why? because there was not 1500 years of religious hate involved.

oh yea i KNOW... YOUR hatred is SOOOO different than whites and blacks!

I dont' even need to dance around the stupidity of that statement, dude. You act like all three dogmas never lived on that land in peace and I fucking DARE you to insist in as much.

I guess your hatred is just CHOSEN like that, eh? new master race indeed.

:clap2:

Once again you fucking MORON. There were not THOUSANDS of Blacks in America MURDERING whites, demanding they be driven into the Sea, bombing women and children anywhere and everywhere they could. Your anology is beyond fucking stupid.

thats exactly the point you cocksheeth ass master. When let off the farms and made equal men THEY DIDNT kill off whitey for their 200 fucking years of slavery.

But, again, bring up bombing women and kids one more time you cluster bomb loving bastard.

Israel was conducting MILITARY operations AGAINST MILITARY targets you dumb shit. If the enemy hides in towns, guess what happens to those towns in a war? Now remind me how the Israelis shot and murdered Lebanese civilians. There is NO evidence Israel did anything except wage war on Hezzbula.

Nice double standard you have. Hezzbula can fire thousands of rockets and missiles into Israel and the Jews should just take it. Remind us again you retard, how the Arabs were preforming self defense by lobbing those rockets, mortars, and missiles into Israel?

oh yea.. the cluster bombed CIVILIAN areas just tiptoed in front of the fucking military targets! HAHAHA!

yea, they dove in front of hizz like a 80s action hero!

NO evidence my ass. We are STILL finding cluster bomb fragments in civilian populations. If that is acceptable to you then so be it. After all, this woulndt be the only irony about your stupid jesus fetish opinion.

and I stated that i had no problem with israel taking out rocket launching militants. Way to keep up. But thats not the only FACT of the fucking matter and your one sided whitewashing of killing civilians as long as the killers are hebrew that makes your entire fucking input a laughing joke.

Hmm I thought they were dropping those bombs on a bunch of chicken shit Hezbollah assholes with not qualms at all about hiding with Civilians all around them.

Demonize Muslims? Never as I have said 3 times now on this thread alone. The vast majority of Muslims are peace loving people, just like you and me, It is their leadership that is hell bent on killing Jews, and destroying Israel. In Fact I would say that Hezbollah and Hamas are not true Muslims, as a true Muslim would never do the things those groups do.

The only one I see Demonizing whole groups of people here is you Shog.

The same can be said about chickenshit zionists hiding behind the martyr routine that the west east up like cheesecake as long as it allows them to marginalize muslims. funny how it doesn't take much for you to accept dead women and children.. as long as there are muslims to blame. Hell, im sure a muslim actually snuck into the bunker like a goddamn ninja and pushed the butten just to make israel look bad, right?

oh yea i KNOW... YOUR hatred is SOOOO different than whites and blacks!

I dont' even need to dance around the stupidity of that statement, dude. You act like all three dogmas never lived on that land in peace and I fucking DARE you to insist in as much.

I guess your hatred is just CHOSEN like that, eh? new master race indeed.

:clap2:

Unlike you I don't hate any group of people, certainly not Muslims. As I said I do not feel Hezbollah and Hamas, and Islamic Jihad are not true Muslims, as True Muslims do not do the things these groups do. Oh and I am not alone in this view, a majority of Muslims feel the same way.

I am not sure why I continue to argue with you. All you do is throw around generalizations and petty name calling.

No by destroyed I mean dead, Brutalized, are ran out of the area. Which is the stated goal of Most of Israels Enemies.

I have never stated I think All Jews feel the way I do, thats just you thinking you know what I think again. Nothing new there.

You didn't even bother to ask me how I feel about Israels use of Cluster bombs. If you had I would tell you I think it is wrong. I think in 06 Israel tried to rely to much on Air power, and not enough on boots on the ground, But that said I still fault Hezbollah for hiding with in a civilian population as much as I fault Israel for dropping the bombs. See unlike you I see fault on both sides, not just one or the other.

But why don't you just call some more names, and make a few more jokes. Thats helps things ever so much.

Funny how you will say that MOST muslims are peaceful in ONE post but then turn around and insist that ALL palis will become jew eating werewolves if given equal standing in israel, dude.

and i've beat ya to the punch in conveying that you are not the spokeman for all jews so you feel free to climb off that tree.

you do realize that im resonding to both you and Gay Mormon Sargeant in different posts, dont you?

Unlike you I don't hate any group of people, certainly not Muslims. As I said I do not feel Hezbollah and Hamas, and Islamic Jihad are not true Muslims, as True Muslims do not do the things these groups do. Oh and I am not alone in this view, a majority of Muslims feel the same way.

I am not sure why I continue to argue with you. All you do is throw around generalizations and petty name calling.

riiiiiiiight... tell me that joke one more time after insisting that the state of isreal maintain an ethnic standard common with aryians circa 1945..

but, again, im glad you can admit as much.

is this where you cry about name calling after insinuating that i hate jews? Go ahead.. bust out the big A word... it will make your yamulka feel warm and fuzzy.

and ive' already told you. Feel free to block my posts. Feel free to stop posting in this thread. I realize that somehow im forcing you to participate, likely causing you to pick up a baseball bad in "defense" somehow, but you are responsible for your own actions like every other human being. Spare me another round of crybaby martyr complex excuses for your own behaviour.

Last edited:
Funny how you will say that MOST muslims are peaceful in ONE post but then turn around and insist that ALL palis will become jew eating werewolves if given equal standing in israel, dude.

and i've beat ya to the punch in conveying that you are not the spokeman for all jews so you feel free to climb off that tree.

you do realize that im resonding to both you and Gay Mormon Sargeant in different posts, dont you?

Funny how you keep telling me what I said, I never said anything about what all palis will do. I said what there leadership will do. In case you have not noticed the palestinians do not have much say in that matter.

Oh and by the way, Palestinians do not in anyways represent what most of the 1 billion Muslims on earth think, nor do Hamas and Islamic Jihad represent what most Palestinians think.

and Once again I have never claimed to speak for all Jews, or even most of them, or for that matter most Israelis. You just keep saying I think I do, I have never said it.

Hey RGS!

Im still waiting for the info on the GREAT AMERICAN LATINO PURGE, dude! Feel free to drop a line on that so we can see whose version of history is based on facts while the other based on MAOI Inhibitors and a morphine drip!

Funny how you keep telling me what I said, I never said anything about what all palis will do. I said what there leadership will do. In case you have not noticed the palestinians do not have much say in that matter.

Oh and by the way, Palestinians do not in anyways represent what most of the 1 billion Muslims on earth think, nor do Hamas and Islamic Jihad represent what most Palestinians think.

and Once again I have never claimed to speak for all Jews, or even most of them, or for that matter most Israelis. You just keep saying I think I do, I have never said it.

quote me where i've suggest that you speak for all jews. Dude, you are going to bore theshit out of me if you insist on ignoring what I actually am posting.

quote me where i've suggest that you speak for all jews. Dude, you are going to bore theshit out of me if you insist on ignoring what I actually am posting.

God damn you can't read at all can you. I didn't say you said I speak for all Jews Numb nuts, I said you said I think I do. which you have said repeatedly now.

Last edited:

does THAT look familiar? What does the UNDERLINED PORTION SAY? if you can find a quote then post it. im getting bored with baseless accusations in some worthless attempt to disregard what ive actually posted. I told jillian the same damn thing today when she insisted that I want to see dead jews. I'll take post numbers or direct quotes.

i know that you are caught between your opinion of mexicans in America and jews in isreal. That, and you are not the brightest light in the harbor. Yours is an ignorance problem. Jilly and Chuck have no such excuse.

Wow, being called ignorant by a racist retard. I'm wounded.

We did in fact steal Mexican land and foceable remove mexicans all across the South West and California. But using your logic since those areas actually belonged to mexico before we took them in a War, we should not be stopping them from entering those areas at all. Right, you stupid son of a bitch?

Oh, My, God! That was awesome.

Oh I forgot to add, you said that the 1 million Palestinians who live In Israel now should show us that they all can get along. There is a big problem with that, those 1 Million Palestinian arabs are mostly Christian Arabs, who would be just as bad off living among Muslim Arabs as Jews would be. Thats why they live there, oh and many of them are not Palestinians, but lebanese Christian Arabs who fled Hezbollahs relentless war to turn Lebanon from a majority Christian Nation into what it is today.

Last edited:

does THAT look familiar? What does the UNDERLINED PORTION SAY? if you can find a quote then post it. im getting bored with baseless accusations in some worthless attempt to disregard what ive actually posted. I told jillian the same damn thing today when she insisted that I want to see dead jews. I'll take post numbers or direct quotes.

Right here you forgetful arrogant prick

Originally Posted by Shogun

So, I guess you are stupid enough to assume that EVERY jew on the planet holds your same racist agenda for isreal, eh? hey, I bet calling me an antisemite will remove the irony of that belief!

You asserted that I think every Jew thinks like me a couple other times, but I will let you find those.

Are you insane? Seriously. What a freaking lie....

oppressed, my ass.....

For a racist such as yourself, obviously, only Jews can ever be oppressed. Quite apart from all the torture, ethnic cleansing and illegal collective punishments, the zionist gunmen have killed 4,830 Palestinians since 2000, and have targeted children very carefully: 982 native children have been killed by the Occupation forces as opposed to 119 settler children killed by the Resistance. It all sounds remarkably like oppression to me.

Clearly nobody in his right mind supports atrocities, but they have been being provoked and used to justify colonialism since at least the time of the Irish Rising in the Seventeenth century - and doubtless back in Roman times and beyond. Those responsible for the killing of settlers, however, are always the same -THOSE WHO PUT THEM THERE.

The old zionist tactic of always shifting discussion to the alleged motivation of the accusers rather than answer the accusation is beginning to grow very tired, as is the nazi rant favoured by the braindead element. The fact is that this colony is unjustifiable: only a non-racist state of Callitwhatyoulike will answer.

Last edited:
Israel was conducting MILITARY operations AGAINST MILITARY targets you dumb shit. If the enemy hides in towns, guess what happens to those towns in a war? Now remind me how the Israelis shot and murdered Lebanese civilians. There is NO evidence Israel did anything except wage war on Hezzbula.

Nice double standard you have. Hezzbula can fire thousands of rockets and missiles into Israel and the Jews should just take it. Remind us again you retard, how the Arabs were preforming self defense by lobbing those rockets, mortars, and missiles into Israel?

No one has said that Israel and "the Jews," as you put it, should just take it. What their international obligations do not allow is to respond to a crime with a crime.

Human Rights Watch, who produced great work during the conflict, chastised both sides rather aggressively. I'm sure some posters here will call it a liberal conspiracy or some other misnomer of stupidity, but in fact HRW's criticism was quite correct on both sides.

http://www.hrw.org/english/docs/2006/08/02/lebano13902.htm

http://www.hrw.org/english/docs/2007/08/30/lebano16740.htm

Forum List

Back