Dead Israelis

That's my best guess.

well, ravi.. given you "best guess" on the definition of democracy....

:eusa_whistle:

doesn't it seem strange that you can rationalize both inequality against men AND pals while wearing that liberal t shirt you bought at the earth day rally?

I believe you are sincere is saying that.
I'm wishing that is what Israel and Iran are looking to achieve.:eusa_eh:

careful, ang.. im a radioactive antisemite, dontcha know...

:eusa_drool:

This is why the single state solution IS the only viable solution without letting pals become what our natives became: the price of rationalized racism. Giving pals a stake in a common Israel, much like what blacks in america eventually achieved, gave them a reason to assimilate and defend a common nation where equality instead of racism drove the application of our bill of rights. Again, once, THEY ALL lived together in relative peace. It CAN happen. But it won't as long as there are bastards in both camps deflating the tires before the race. Pretending that jews are the only viable people to have a hisotry on that land is not only disingenuous as fuck but racist as hell. Blond hair and blue eyes didn't make anyone German and a circumcised dick and yamulka SHOULDNT make an israeli any more than white skin makes an american.

It's coo.. Eventually the world will ask why israel gets to do what we demonized germany for. Olmert knows the death of the two state solution is around the corner and so too does jill and her cheerleaders. I can deal with half witted pansy's and their name calling until then.

And then maybe Saudi Arabia will allow Jews to run freely though their country and marry the Queen.

It's really hard to reconcile you not being a Jew-hater when you claim they are acting like Nazis while you advocate killing people for crossing our border.

What a fraud.

And then maybe Saudi Arabia will allow Jews to run freely though their country and marry the Queen.

It's really hard to reconcile you not being a Jew-hater when you claim they are acting like Nazis while you advocate killing people for crossing our border.

What a fraud.

again, mexico is not a shit hole because of the US. I've never argued capital punishment for illegal immigration. Hell, If anything, I say we take 100 miles of Mexico and create the 51st state with those millions of illegals. Maybe there would be clean water south of the border then.

And, when Saudi Arabia decides to pretend it's a democracy like isreal PRETENDS it is then you might have a point. Otherwise, fly closer to the light so I can zap ya.

Well clearly you are convinced you know everything.

Not everything... I just read a book called Godplayers that turned my brain to mush.

but, I know enough to laugh at your silly little excuse machine for a social pattern that we've all seen time and again. Calling me names won't make your case. It doesn't work for jill and you'll find it wont work for you either. My standard is equality. My standard is liberty despite wannabe dominant ethnic populations. If that chaffes your yamulka then, clearly, you learned the wrong lesson from the holocaust.

careful, ang.. im a radioactive antisemite, dontcha know...

:eusa_drool:

This is why the single state solution IS the only viable solution without letting pals become what our natives became: the price of rationalized racism. Giving pals a stake in a common Israel, much like what blacks in america eventually achieved, gave them a reason to assimilate and defend a common nation where equality instead of racism drove the application of our bill of rights. Again, once, THEY ALL lived together in relative peace. It CAN happen. But it won't as long as there are bastards in both camps deflating the tires before the race....

You are radioactive alright!

But I am in agreement with you about the one state.

Not everything... I just read a book called Godplayers that turned my brain to mush.

but, I know enough to laugh at your silly little excuse machine for a social pattern that we've all seen time and again. Calling me names won't make your case. It doesn't work for jill and you'll find it wont work for you either. My standard is equality. My standard is liberty despite wannabe dominant ethnic populations. If that chaffes your yamulka then, clearly, you learned the wrong lesson from the holocaust.

You should talk about calling names pal. You can't seem to make a post with out doing it.

Damn Progressives. They ALWAYS believe they know what's best for everyone and they'll ram it down your throat never seeing the irony.

ima radioactive hamster from a planet near mars.

I can talk shit with the best of em. calling me an antisemite doesn't invalidate the single state solution. If anything, it exposes who the ACTUAL racists are.

So you think supporting Israels right to exist is hoping on the zionist band wagon eh. Hmm rather telling on how you really feel.

Israel MUST continue all it's policies or cease to exist ? And everyone must support all of those policies or they are anti-semites? Is that what this is all about ?

Damn Progressives. They ALWAYS believe they know what's best for everyone and they'll ram it down your throat never seeing the irony.
Damm those Regressives too!
Especially the passive ones.

You should talk about calling names pal. You can't seem to make a post with out doing it.

yet, and this is the point you keep missing, IM posting evidence beyond blindly tossing out the nomenclature. If I simply called you a fucking **** and had nothing more to add youd have a point. As it is, you have to keep ignoring the motivation behind the single state solution: equality.

Besides, i give what I get. You can always block my posts. Ask jillian where that feature is located on this forum.

HA!

If equality is progressive then so be it.

Israel MUST continue all it's policies or cease to exist ? And everyone must support all of those policies or they are anti-semites? Is that what this is all about ?

essentially. Apparently, those who would offer a single state solution that waters down the jewish influence on a common gov hates jews and wants to throw em down a well.

ask chuck.

essentially. Apparently, those who would offer a single state solution that waters down the jewish influence on a common gov hates jews and wants to throw em down a well.

ask chuck.

One could argue that waterboarding is only used very rarely and only in a case where Americans are in great danger. I guess thats what Israel thinks its doing too. Odd how they don't support American policy when the logic is the same as theirs.

One could argue that waterboarding is only used very rarely and only in a case where Americans are in great danger. I guess thats what Israel thinks its doing too. Odd how they don't support American policy when the logic is the same as theirs.

consistecny is NOT a value expressed by this lot. agree with my politics or dont, and equality might be antisemitic to these people, but cultural post traumatic stress disorders don't validate either in my book.

ask chuck.

Well it's gotta be tough to just outright admit that you want to have your own country and you want it to be Jewish because God said it was yours but at least it would be honest. Naturally that same attitude would not apply to other countries because God didn't give any other countries away ( that I know of).

Forum List

Back