Dead Israelis

Sure sure, I noticed you did not respond when I posted this

I guess it does not fit into your nice tidy Ideas about who I am and what I think.

likewise, dude. It's pretty hollow to cry foul after the Scarlet A's that you've insisted MUST be the case.

and, believe it or not, i do have a life outside of this forum. If I cant respond in your timeframe then im probably an antisemite.

tell it to nelson mandella, bitch.

and yes, in 06 isreal DID launch cluster bombs at civilian areas. Dont act like jews are superhuman. They are no less capable of racist reactions that discount muslim human life as those you are QUICK to generalize in your little COBRA fantasy.

And again you DUMB SHIT, why EXACTLY did Israel invade Lebanon? Come on, I know you can say it.......

YOU are an IGNORANT fuck indeed. Remind me how blacks in America were luanching missiles into white Neighborhoods, bombing churches, busses, schools, pizza parlors, day care centers, stores, etc etc. You are beyond a MORON.

The ARabs you want to return DEMAND that the JEWS all die or leave, yet you claim they can live in peace with them, are you just to FUCKING stupid to understand, or as I suspect just playing a game cause you think people are DUMB enough to believe you?

what, as opposed to BURNING FUCKING CITIES, douchebag? yea yea, dude.. the civil rights era was like a fucking post-sunday school ice cream party.

and no, they dont ALL demand that jews leave or die. I posted an article the other day about how MANY see a single state shared better than NO state at the heal of isreal. But, im sure you werent paying attention while scouting out the return of christ.

Again, be ironic as fuck one more time and call me an antisemite while simultaneously generalizing the entire fucking population of muslims, dude. It doesn't get any less humorous every time you post the same damn stupidity.

tell it to nelson mandella, bitch.

and yes, in 06 isreal DID launch cluster bombs at civilian areas. Dont act like jews are superhuman. They are no less capable of racist reactions that discount muslim human life as those you are QUICK to generalize in your little COBRA fantasy.

Once again you fail to answer the question asked of you. He asked you why Israel attacked Hezbollah in 06.

Feel free to not answer call be a bitch and tell everyone how I am a racist Zionist again. It is what we have come to expect from you anyways, and you think I am closed minded on the issue.

Last edited:
We did in fact steal Mexican land and foceable remove mexicans all across the South West and California. But using your logic since those areas actually belonged to mexico before we took them in a War, we should not be stopping them from entering those areas at all. Right, you stupid son of a bitch?

WOW. I guess you WOULD be stupid enough to have forgotten that white populations were doing all sorts of shit YEARS before california was even a fucking state. AMERICA didn't purge mexicans, you cock-faced polyp. In case you haven't noticed, there is a GREAT MANY latinos in the AMERICAN southwest. ALL of which, provided they are citizens, may one day become president of the US.

Now, can you say the same for palis who are supposedly full functioning isreali citizens? Of course not. But hey, this is why you have to apply the hemorrhoid creme to your forehead at night, isnt it?

what, as opposed to BURNING FUCKING CITIES, douchebag? yea yea, dude.. the civil rights era was like a fucking post-sunday school ice cream party.

and no, they dont ALL demand that jews leave or die. I posted an article the other day about how MANY see a single state shared better than NO state at the heal of isreal. But, im sure you werent paying attention while scouting out the return of christ.

Again, be ironic as fuck one more time and call me an antisemite while simultaneously generalizing the entire fucking population of muslims, dude. It doesn't get any less humorous every time you post the same damn stupidity.

Well ya, cause a few won't murder them Israel should let millions in, KNOWING at the very least THOUSANDS of them will murder them in their sleep. Good plan you dumb SHIT. Come on be a man call the Federal Prison system and tell them you are waiting for that mass murdering serial killer to be released so you can be his room mate.

My point exactly Gysgt. wanting a 1 state solution is like wanting to put 2 guys who hate each other into a cage and waiting to see who kills who. It would be a bloody mess and Both Jews and Muslims would suffer for it.

yea dude.. JUST LIKE how post aparthied south africa is a buring fucking mad max wasteland now, eh? Just like our OWN slaves fresh off the field turned AMERICA into a giant fucking sludge pool, right, dude?

I love it. You call ME the racist while insisting that two populations cant value equality despite every other fucking example of such.

i know i know... pointing that out suggests that i want to throw a jew down a well..

:clap2:

WOW. I guess you WOULD be stupid enough to have forgotten that white populations were doing all sorts of shit YEARS before california was even a fucking state. AMERICA didn't purge mexicans, you cock-faced polyp. In case you haven't noticed, there is a GREAT MANY latinos in the AMERICAN southwest. ALL of which, provided they are citizens, may one day become president of the US.

Now, can you say the same for palis who are supposedly full functioning isreali citizens? Of course not. But hey, this is why you have to apply the hemorrhoid creme to your forehead at night, isnt it?

Retard, I suggest you do some history studying. Mexicans were killed and forced to move, they had their land stolen openly by the Courts. But do pretend otherwise.

But again dumb shit, you have claimed Pals belong in Israel because they once lived there.It was once their land. Hey that applies to the entire South West and California in regards Mexico. Now remind us abgout how THEY should be denied their birth right? How we should kick them out and build a fence to keep them out? Same damn thing. What happened to that ONE State solution BITCH?

yea dude.. JUST LIKE how post aparthied south africa is a buring fucking mad max wasteland now, eh? Just like our OWN slaves fresh off the field turned AMERICA into a giant fucking sludge pool, right, dude?

I love it. You call ME the racist while insisting that two populations cant value equality despite every other fucking example of such.

i know i know... pointing that out suggests that i want to throw a jew down a well..

Nah it just means you have no understanding of the Hate between both sides of the issue. Comparisons to South Africa do not hold up. Why? because there was not 1500 years of religious hate involved.

Remind us again you RETARD. Why did Lebanon 06 HAPPEN? Did those genocidal Israelis wake up on the wrong side of the bed and invade for shits and giggles?

oh well hey.. THAT sure does validate launching cluster bombs at women and children in civilian populations!

dont forget to demonize muslims for that shit though.. Clearly, ONLY israel can BLOW UP FUCKING CIVILIANS

Once again you fucking MORON. There were not THOUSANDS of Blacks in America MURDERING whites, demanding they be driven into the Sea, bombing women and children anywhere and everywhere they could. Your anology is beyond fucking stupid.

Once again you stupid son of a bitch. Israel did not form for any other reason then to be a Jewish State with Arabs as part of the make up. The Jews BEGGED the Arabs to stay. They left, not because of Jews, but because Arab Countries threatened to KILL any Arab they found in Israel when they invade as a Jew supporter.

Read a little history you retard. And once again, just for you, remind us how it is self defense to launch missiles into civilians centers , kill any Jew you can, blow up schools, churches, pizza parlors, busses, day care centers, stores, etc etc. Specifcally targetting women and children?

HAHAHA!

BEGGED, he says..

yea, NOTHING says BEGGED like being extracted and coined refugees! Holy SHIT you make funny jokes. Indeed, bring up civilian bombing ONE MORE TIME, pussy, given the cluster bombs launched into lebenon. Hey, why don't you generalize about ALL muslims while you are at it? After all, ALL mormons like to fuck 12 year old girls, dont they?

oh well hey.. THAT sure does validate launching cluster bombs at women and children in civilian populations!

dont forget to demonize muslims for that shit though.. Clearly, ONLY israel can BLOW UP FUCKING CIVILIANS

Israel was conducting MILITARY operations AGAINST MILITARY targets you dumb shit. If the enemy hides in towns, guess what happens to those towns in a war? Now remind me how the Israelis shot and murdered Lebanese civilians. There is NO evidence Israel did anything except wage war on Hezzbula.

Nice double standard you have. Hezzbula can fire thousands of rockets and missiles into Israel and the Jews should just take it. Remind us again you retard, how the Arabs were preforming self defense by lobbing those rockets, mortars, and missiles into Israel?

Hmm I thought they were dropping those bombs on a bunch of chicken shit Hezbollah assholes with not qualms at all about hiding with Civilians all around them.

Demonize Muslims? Never as I have said 3 times now on this thread alone. The vast majority of Muslims are peace loving people, just like you and me, It is their leadership that is hell bent on killing Jews, and destroying Israel. In Fact I would say that Hezbollah and Hamas are not true Muslims, as a true Muslim would never do the things those groups do.

The only one I see Demonizing whole groups of people here is you Shog.

Yeah, the you are right, He does not say all Jews are Zionist, just any Jew who does not want to sea Israel destroyed. Thanks for correcting me my fellow Zionist :)

again, if by "destroyed" you mean giving up the same kind of social monopoly that whitey enjoyed during the first 150 years of our nation then yes. But hey, assume that I cant read your zionist posts some more when crying about the application of the word.

So, I guess you are stupid enough to assume that EVERY jew on the planet holds your same racist agenda for isreal, eh? hey, I bet calling me an antisemite will remove the irony of that belief!

:cool:

And again you DUMB SHIT, why EXACTLY did Israel invade Lebanon? Come on, I know you can say it.......

I have no problem with israel reacting against missle strikes. BUT THATS NOT THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENED NOW IS IT YOU CRUSTY OLE FUCK?

care to admit how much you dont give a damn about dead lebenese kids feeling the cluster bomb gift form the promised land, bitch?

I know I know.. IM the racist.

:lol:

Once again you fail to answer the question asked of you. He asked you why Israel attacked Hezbollah in 06.

Feel free to not answer call be a bitch and tell everyone how I am a racist Zionist again. It is what we have come to expect from you anyways, and you think I am closed minded on the issue.

closed like your absolute disregard for cluster bombed civilian areas?

Why does that become acceptable all of a sudden, dude? Oh yea.. duh.. muslims instead of jews... silly me.

israeligirls.jpg

again, if by "destroyed" you mean giving up the same kind of social monopoly that whitey enjoyed during the first 150 years of our nation then yes. But hey, assume that I cant read your zionist posts some more when crying about the application of the word.

So, I guess you are stupid enough to assume that EVERY jew on the planet holds your same racist agenda for isreal, eh? hey, I bet calling me an antisemite will remove the irony of that belief!

:cool:

No by destroyed I mean dead, Brutalized, are ran out of the area. Which is the stated goal of Most of Israels Enemies.

I have never stated I think All Jews feel the way I do, thats just you thinking you know what I think again. Nothing new there.

You didn't even bother to ask me how I feel about Israels use of Cluster bombs. If you had I would tell you I think it is wrong. I think in 06 Israel tried to rely to much on Air power, and not enough on boots on the ground, But that said I still fault Hezbollah for hiding with in a civilian population as much as I fault Israel for dropping the bombs. See unlike you I see fault on both sides, not just one or the other.

But why don't you just call some more names, and make a few more jokes. Thats helps things ever so much.

Last edited:
Well ya, cause a few won't murder them Israel should let millions in, KNOWING at the very least THOUSANDS of them will murder them in their sleep. Good plan you dumb SHIT. Come on be a man call the Federal Prison system and tell them you are waiting for that mass murdering serial killer to be released so you can be his room mate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

yea.. good thing we only let a FEW of those negros off the farm! Cause, you know, THOUSANDS would go kill all the white people. After all, EVERY muslim who is not in a pr4ison system is just a terrorist on the LOOSE!

:lol:

again, yet IM the racist...

Retard, I suggest you do some history studying. Mexicans were killed and forced to move, they had their land stolen openly by the Courts. But do pretend otherwise.

But again dumb shit, you have claimed Pals belong in Israel because they once lived there.It was once their land. Hey that applies to the entire South West and California in regards Mexico. Now remind us abgout how THEY should be denied their birth right? How we should kick them out and build a fence to keep them out? Same damn thing. What happened to that ONE State solution BITCH?

Uh, you must be getting things confused with settlers passing through mormon land, dude.. Since, you know, when a mormon is not out fucking kids they are out killing settlers, right?

America did not purge the fucking southwest of mexicans, you dumb shit. In no point in history has the southwest been EMPTY of the fucking natives. I realize that history and FACTS make your hemorrhoid creme tacky but maybe you can give me the DATES of the great latino purge from the southwest. I cant find it and ant seem to find a single year when whitey drove non whites out of the states.

so, put up or shit the fuck up. Post your evidence of the GREAT LATINO PURGE.

WE have a one state solution, motherfucker. WE don't insist on an ethnic standard anymore. You may not have realized this from Utah but the rest of us readily accept latino success stories in this nation.

Hey, fuck it. I"LL start posting latino politicans and YOU start posting the same for pals in israel and lets see whose list is laughably short, motherfucker.

that is, AFTER you post your evidence of the GREAT LATINO PURGE.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back