Dead Israelis

So, again as just ANOTHER example of zionist hatred, why did you choose to IGNORE 19 dead muslims and hop around like a chicken with a broken neck about two dead jews?

gosh.. it's not becuase you think jews are more VALUABLE than muslims, is it?

oh nooooooo.. can't be that.

Probably because the Arabs were not kidnapped in the first place, But hey don't let a small distinction like that bother you retard.

feel free to quote me, bitch. How many times do I have to offer my chin for a free swing? PLEASE, by ALL MEANS... show me my own words.

or just sit there and wallow in team jersey support. for someone who is as quick to accuse someone of being hateful and confused you sure are quick to shut right the fuck up when directly challenged to provide evidence.

you know, like 19 dead bodies to 2.

:cool:

You are a DISGRACE Shogun, you have repeatedly claimed Jews have no right to self defence by claiming when they kill TERRORISTS they are Terrorists. Retard.

OF COURSE IT SAID TERRORIST.

IT WAS THE FUCKING JPOST. Would you expect ANYTHING different?

not at all... I've yet to claim apples to oranges, jill. But hey, look for any good reason to avoid proving your point beyond calling me a jew hating antisemite. I've pwned you on this issue from day one and your reluctance to quote me supposed lust for dead jews in just another example of such.

You couldn't own a retard, If they can type they can make you look like the anti semite you are.

Last edited:
Limited understanding would be not knowing what Shebaa Farms is.

You mean the area that the UN has stated is NOT part of Lebanon and never was? That place? Can I now claim British Columbia is part of the United States and DEMAND Canada give it back? Then conduct terror attacks when they don't?

yet, and this is the point you keep missing, IM posting evidence beyond blindly tossing out the nomenclature. If I simply called you a fucking **** and had nothing more to add youd have a point. As it is, you have to keep ignoring the motivation behind the single state solution: equality.

Besides, i give what I get. You can always block my posts. Ask jillian where that feature is located on this forum.
mmm, maybe if you call him an effing **** because he doesn't think groups that commit acts of terrorism deserve equality...that would certainly convince me you aren't a racist.

I dont give a fuck about how much credit you give equality in the face of your zionist hardon, jill. Your "birth of a nation" opinion means very little to me while you sit there defending israels ethnic standard by insisting that I want to see dead jews.

but then, you already know that.

whichever, indeed.

What absolute utter BULLSHIT. Jews can not allow palastinians in Isreal, not because the Israelis are racist but because when they do the Pals repay them by MURDERING them indioscrimantly.

I know you are all for fair and all, tell ya what, the next mass murderer that gets released because of a technacality in the States gets to move in and be your room mate for life, how ever short that may be.

Israel MUST continue all it's policies or cease to exist ? And everyone must support all of those policies or they are anti-semites? Is that what this is all about ?

Not at all, how did you conclude I feel that way by what I said anyways? reading comprehension problems maybe?

because our immigration policies are not injustices. WE are not the reason Mexico is a shithole.

And, im sure we could take on some iraqis much the same as we took on a lot of vietnamese. But to deflate the racism of a jewish israeli standard by blaming mexico on the US is just plain dumb.

Yes yes, of course, Mexicans can be walled off and kicked around and SHogun is all for it, cause well, they are in OUR Country. That is just different.

yet, and this is the point you keep missing, IM posting evidence beyond blindly tossing out the nomenclature. If I simply called you a fucking **** and had nothing more to add youd have a point. As it is, you have to keep ignoring the motivation behind the single state solution: equality.

Besides, i give what I get. You can always block my posts. Ask jillian where that feature is located on this forum.

Tell ya what Shogun, when you manage to get Pals to QUIT murdering Jewish women and children as a past time, you may have a point. Till then there is no way a ONE State can EVER exist. 2 States is the ONLY Viable option. But do pretend that if israel opened its borders and allowed all those hating arabs in they would live in peace and harmony and the Pals wouold suddenly care about a Jewish/Muslim State. YOU are a fucking RETARD. Again, the next mass murder that goes free gets to move in with you as your room mate OK?

See shogun will tell you he does not hate all Jews just Zionists.

The problem is he seems to label every Jew as a Zionists. At least any Jew who does not agree 100% with his views on the conflict, or in anyway seems to actually have the nerve to support Israels right to exist.

thoughts people?

Charles_Main

The problem is he seems to label every Jew as a Zionists. At least any Jew who does not agree 100% with his views on the conflict, or in anyway seems to actually have the nerve to support Israels right to exist.

thoughts people?

Charles_Main

heh, I just posted something similar on the other thread. He hasn't called me a Zionist.

The point is, Hezbollah is a terrorist organization returning dead bodies of a non-terrorist organization after claiming for two years that they were alive, all in all getting live terrorists back in return. No matter how anti-simetic you are, you can't justify that. This happens to the U.S. all the time. I know I don't like it when American prisoners turn up dead, despite the number of people we've killed. Especially when we've believed them to be alive. I remember a couple of months ago, Hezbollah was claming the two were still alive... A dirty little trick by Hezbollah if you ask me....

thoughts people?

Charles_Main

point in case:

you joined this forum with a martyr complex installed. I actually apologized to you when initially identifying you as a zionist in one of your first few threads. But, it seems by evidence of your posts today, that my initial impression wasn't far off the mark. Go ahead and insist that I MUST hate jews in general for calling you out on your racist israeli standard but this is a bed you made for yourself, dude. Blaming me wont make you any less of a racist for trading equality for a JEWISH nation.

I've stated time and again that you don't represent ALL jews. There are many who don't subscribe to your nutty opinion. You, however, don't bat an eye at assuming non-jews in the ME are all potential terrorists out to get you. Again, Iv'e admitted the fallacy of Aryans and you can't seem to admit the same about jewish racists. It it makes your pussy feel better to accuse goyim that don't accept an ethnic standard or antisemitism it's no skin off my nuts.

your problem, bukko.. not mine.

:D

The point is, Hezbollah is a terrorist organization returning dead bodies of a non-terrorist organization after claiming for two years that they were alive, all in all getting live terrorists back in return. No matter how anti-simetic you are, you can't justify that. This happens to the U.S. all the time. I know I don't like it when American prisoners turn up dead, despite the number of people we've killed. Especially when we've believed them to be alive. I remember a couple of months ago, Hezbollah was claming the two were still alive... A dirty little trick by Hezbollah if you ask me....

not to mention that the 2 Israelis in question were taken in cross border raids into Israel, carried out by Hezbollah while Israel was not occupying one inch of Lebanon, and was not in anyway attacking Lebanon.

Now watch as some fool tries to say hezbollah is fighting for the return of the Golan. You know the one that belonged to Syria, Not Lebanon, until Syria joined other Arab nations to attack Israel with the stated goal of driving into the sea, or killing Every Jew in Israel!

heh, I just posted something similar on the other thread. He hasn't called me a Zionist.

i know that you are caught between your opinion of mexicans in America and jews in isreal. That, and you are not the brightest light in the harbor. Yours is an ignorance problem. Jilly and Chuck have no such excuse.

not to mention that the 2 Israelis in question were taken in cross border raids into Israel, carried out by Hezbollah while Israel was not occupying one inch of Lebanon, and was not in anyway attacking Lebanon.

Now watch as some fool tries to say hezbollah is fighting for the return of the Golan. You know the one that belonged to Syria, Not Lebanon, until Syria joined other Arab nations to attack Israel with the stated goal of driving into the sea, or killing Every Jew in Israel!

People with an agenda tend to forget history and justify things that simply aren't justified.

Probably because the Arabs were not kidnapped in the first place, But hey don't let a small distinction like that bother you retard.

yea.. that, and we all know that you value one a lot greater than the other.

19 dead bodies were returned as well, dude. rationalize what you want. im sure calling me a joooo hating antisemite works just as well as retard.

:redface:

point in case:

you joined this forum with a martyr complex installed. I actually apologized to you when initially identifying you as a zionist in one of your first few threads. But, it seems by evidence of your posts today, that my initial impression wasn't far off the mark. Go ahead and insist that I MUST hate jews in general for calling you out on your racist israeli standard but this is a bed you made for yourself, dude. Blaming me wont make you any less of a racist for trading equality for a JEWISH nation.

I've stated time and again that you don't represent ALL jews. There are many who don't subscribe to your nutty opinion. You, however, don't bat an eye at assuming non-jews in the ME are all potential terrorists out to get you. Again, Iv'e admitted the fallacy of Aryans and you can't seem to admit the same about jewish racists. It it makes your pussy feel better to accuse goyim that don't accept an ethnic standard or antisemitism it's no skin off my nuts.

your problem, bukko.. not mine.

:D

Your repeated attempts to generalize my beliefs, and assume you know what I think about every aspect of the conflict, is just about all the proof I need to conclude you have a problem with all Jews. Your above post is just more evidence of it. I have not even stated my opinion on most of the things you seem to think you know what I think about.

Oh and this is the first time I have heard you say anything remotely like you do not think all Jews are Zionist or that I do not represent them all. Judging by what you post on the matter time and time again, I , and a few others in here can only conclude the oppisite is the case.

Last edited:
You are a DISGRACE Shogun, you have repeatedly claimed Jews have no right to self defence by claiming when they kill TERRORISTS they are Terrorists. Retard.

You talk of self defence without giving the slightest consideration to muslims who are doing the exact same thing. Funny how that works.

then again, muslims ARE satans minions just out to play the role of Cobra in the big bad finale, eh?

terrorist IS a perspective label. Your lack of criticism of Nelson Mandella proves that. But, given your politics the last 7 years who is shocked really?

Forum List

Back