Dead Israelis

I'm thinking if the Israelis were as good as killing the "oppressed" as every liberal here claims, there wouldn't be anyone left to be oppressed.

I'm thinking if the Israelis were as good as killing the "oppressed" as every liberal here claims, there wouldn't be anyone left to be oppressed.

SHHHHHH don't ruin their pity parade. And it is not a Liberal thing it crosses all barriers and all spectrums.

tell that joke to Nelson Mandela.

So, again as just ANOTHER example of zionist hatred, why did you choose to IGNORE 19 dead muslims and hop around like a chicken with a broken neck about two dead jews?

gosh.. it's not becuase you think jews are more VALUABLE than muslims, is it?

oh nooooooo.. can't be that.

So, again as just ANOTHER example of zionist hatred, why did you choose to IGNORE 19 dead muslims and hop around like a chicken with a broken neck about two dead jews?

gosh.. it's not becuase you think jews are more VALUABLE than muslims, is it?

oh nooooooo.. can't be that.

And we all know dead jews good... dead muslims bad.

What were the terrorists doing that got them dead, honey? Maybe working for Hezbollah isn't such a good gig?

what were the jews doing to get themselves killed?

Did they forget their baseball bat when settling palestinian land?

19 to 2, jill. Call someone else a racist why dont ya.

and no.. NO ONE being killed is what im looking to achieve, jill. Even if that means your precious fucking zion has to abide by the same standard of democracy as the rest of us ACTUAL western nations.

find any quotes yet or are you going to just sit there and cry antisemite?

Last edited:
what were the jews doing to get themselves killed?

Did they forget their baseball bat when settling palestinian land?

19 to 2, jill. Call someone else a racist why dont ya.

According to the article, they weren't palestinians. They were Hezbollah. What? Are all Arabs alike to you? Funny, that's what you accuse me of, but I know thee difference between terrorists and regular muslims. Do you?

The dead Jewish soldiers, btw... fighting Hezbollah terrorists.... or would you prefer they just allowed missiles to fly into Haifa?

Oh right.. .never mind.

I don't think these guys distinguish between hezzabollah and Palestinians. Mainly because they have very limited understanding of the situation. I bet they still think in the last little war between Hezzabollah and Israel that Hezzabollah was fighting for Lebanon when they sent raids into Israel when Israel was occupying not one inch of Lebanon.

I don't think these guys distinguish between hezzabollah and Palestinians. Mainly because they have very limited understanding of the situation. I bet they still think in the last little war between Hezzabollah and Israel that Hezzabollah was fighting for Lebanon when they sent raids into Israel when Israel was occupying not one inch of Lebanon.

Shogie's easily confused. He's so intent of making a point, that reality tends not to matter to him so much.

It's okay, we're used to him.

According to the article, they weren't palestinians. They were Hezbollah. What? Are all Arabs alike to you? Funny, that's what you accuse me of, but I know thee difference between terrorists and regular muslims. Do you?

The dead Jewish soldiers, btw... fighting Hezbollah terrorists.... or would you prefer they just allowed missiles to fly into Haifa?

Oh right.. .never mind.

Indeed, im kinda shocked that you could even tell the difference despite having NINETEEN bodies to look at. Besides, YOU assumed that all of em were terrorists instead of merely muslims by asking what THEY did to get killed.

Indeed, dead muslims from lebenon were fighting JEWISH clusterbomb wielding terrorists.

Now, did you have any quotes of mine to add or are you going to punk out like a racist little bitch AGAIN?

Shogie's easily confused. He's so intent of making a point, that reality tends not to matter to him so much.

It's okay, we're used to him.

feel free to quote me, bitch. How many times do I have to offer my chin for a free swing? PLEASE, by ALL MEANS... show me my own words.

or just sit there and wallow in team jersey support. for someone who is as quick to accuse someone of being hateful and confused you sure are quick to shut right the fuck up when directly challenged to provide evidence.

you know, like 19 dead bodies to 2.

:cool:

Indeed, im kinda shocked that you could even tell the difference despite having NINETEEN bodies to look at. Besides, YOU assumed that all of em were terrorists instead of merely muslims by asking what THEY did to get killed.

Indeed, dead muslims from lebenon were fighting JEWISH clusterbomb wielding terrorists.

Now, did you have any quotes of mine to add or are you going to punk out like a racist little bitch AGAIN?

Did you read your own posted article. It said 19 terrorists.

Do you want to change the facts contained in the article? Is that what suits you?

Oh...and given your persistently resorting to flaming... does that mean I win? I mean isn't that what you said to Ravi?

Just wondering. :eusa_whistle:

And we all know dead jews good... dead muslims bad.

What were the terrorists doing that got them dead, honey? Maybe working for Hezbollah isn't such a good gig?

What a complete loser you are. We got everything you have to say already ok? We got it. Everyone but you is an anti-semite. Got it.

I, on the other hand, take no joy from anyone being killed. Jews and Muslims are equal in my mind. We know where you are on that too.

What a complete loser you are. We got everything you have to say already ok? We got it. Everyone but you is an anti-semite. Got it.

I, on the other hand, take no joy from anyone being killed. Jews and Muslims are equal in my mind. We know where you are on that too.

You're here, what? Ten minutes and you think you know me? I think you can feel free to not post anywhere you want. But I think I'll continue to post where I want.

See how that works?

And if jews and muslims are equal, stop supporting policies that get jews dead.

Forum List

Back